• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
(Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

OD Social Guidelines

First off, follow the OD Guidelines and BLUA.

Any posts that contain disallowed subjects or disallowed content will be edited out immediately and further action may be taken if warranted.

Also, please...
  • USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
  • REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
  • NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
  • NO REGIONAL THREADS

• No Flaming. Non-productive criticism of a post's content or its author will not be tolerated, we will not hesitate to use our modsticks!

• Posting content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason is against the rules too. Sorry, but we aren’t here to hate-monger. Such posts will be UA'd without warning following through with punitive action if required.

• Please use generic drug names when referring to a substance. Not everyone knows your local slang. It is hard to decipher it sometimes so please just stick to the basics.

Most of all, share your stories, your life, your progress, socialize, and get to know one another again.

VERSION EIGHT (VIII)

Last edited:
I'm jealous of the dope man, I wanna smoke or vape.

Hey tri and zoey! How is the OD family tonight?

Well I feel like I have a vice squeezing my head.

I'm still I'm a good mood. Not tired. That sucks.

But it could always be worst!

I want some Mary Jane. I really do. I love the taste and smell. I love rolling it up.
I have dreams about it really.

I actually cant roll anything, I don't have the dexterity lol.
I'm sorry to hear that about your headache, do you have any amitryptaline or a triptan around? Barbiturates are good for migraines too.

I'm smoking a bunch of hashish, keifs, oils, waxes, even a little old fashioned cannabis, medicinal cigarettes.

Craving nicotine so bad!!!! Must.... Not..... Smoke.......

^ do you smoke cigs normally? I get the urges so so bad. Especially on opioids.
My friend has a ton of hash right now, I just don't trust myself to drive so I'm stuck at home with no cannabinoids.

No. I'm really leery about taking drugs. I have reactions to some. My step daughter said they dont work. So I refused the medication. But she was a faker too. So idk.

I just deal with it. It sucks but I have had them all my life.

Tri, no.....smoking.......cigs....

I want one so bad. But you're one to talk, you need to stop sucking ash.

Since this thread has pie in its name, what's your favorite pie?

Mine is apple pie hot with bluebell vanilla ice cream ontop melting a little.

My next favorite is black berry cobbler served the same way.

Yum! I'm craving sweets <3

I only smoke organic American Spirits or sometimes the "100% U.S. grown" natural American Spirits. I used to smoke marlboro reds. After about 5 years of switching to the spirits, I have noticed my lung capacity increase, even when I get my oxygen levels tested they are good. I can play drums and exercise cardio fine, never could on the reds though... I know they say that they are not safer on the box, but IME they are less harmful to my lung capacity. I have also had a lung x-ray and all is well there too. Then again, reference "The 10 studies the government wished they never did on cannabis" and you'll see that smoking ganga along with cigs can help lower chances of cancer than cigs alone. Add in the fact that they are organic, not just natural...it's a winning situation for me right now, not forever of course, but right now, in this day and age, it is ok with me. I will light up a 100% U.S. grown (dark blue box w/red stripe) cig and smoke it in your honor Tri... ;)

My mom makes a mean peach pie with whole wheat crust and organic peaches that is to die for. I always add a scoop or two of Bryers (not Dryers) ice cream on top. Wallah, bellisimo, delicioso!

Status
Not open for further replies.