• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^What kind of computer? I just spilled a huge glass of water onto my GF's work laptop. Shhhh... hoping it will be alright.... X_X

dell. it's been part of a network on a work site so has been stripped of all that nonsense and was raffled off to the workers - naturally been well looked after and maintained and not been used long at all. mate didn't want it so passed it onto me. it's got reasonable specs with a lot of room for expansion. i'll be looking at getting an external sound card for it first off as it's integrated and i need standalone to cater for my midi as well as traktor, not for gaming. it's nice and compact as well which is another bonus

loadBongs

A bit of Popeye (indica), I fucking love CA... damn

NSFW:
9QtLk.jpg

NSFW:
Ahtq1.jpg

^What kind of computer? I just spilled a huge glass of water onto my GF's work laptop. Shhhh... hoping it will be alright.... X_X

Just disconnect the battery asap and keep it unplugged for a good 24-48 hours until it's completely dry. It's usually trying to operate a wet phone/comp that kills it.

yeah i know that. It's off, but I can't remove the battery so hopefully it won't short circuit X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X

loadBongs

A bit of Popeye (indica), I fucking love CA... damn

NSFW:
9QtLk.jpg

NSFW:
Ahtq1.jpg

Just disconnect the battery asap and keep it unplugged for a good 24-48 hours until it's completely dry. It's usually trying to operate a wet phone/comp that kills it.

Nomnom <3 That is beautiful I got some lovley blue cheese atm. *rolls joint*

It's all good, just keep it off as long as possible... are you gonna tell her? lol

Hey, thanks Bamboo :) *packs bong* Oh, and pass that shitttt already

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck
NSFW:
fuck no!

It's all good, just keep it off as long as possible... are you gonna tell her? lol

Hey, thanks Bamboo :) *packs bong* Oh, and pass that shitttt already

*passes joint* let me know what you think of this shit! oh no it's almost finished only got a joints worth left.. Pass the bong pwease!

*tastes joint* mmm tasty as fuck, I love Blue Dream so that's whatsup. blueberry crosses aren't my kinda high, though, hold up lemme pack another snap

*passes bong* just don't bogart that shit like u did with the joint :p

It is damn tasty isn't it!:sus: I didn't bogart that shit, your always blamin me for that man!:p

Anyway back to a smoking *lights up* damnn good shit I'm a ghost ghost ghost!!

i'll join you guys for bong loads. it's 4am here so i'll be sure to pop one off at 420.

i've been on the nod all afternoon/night and it's been bliss - i've only used 2 extra pills as well:D

i just had one final shot and now it' time to go back to oral dosing, i had a good bender this weekend something i needed to get out.

اليوم سيكون الخام. استيقظت للتو وتشعر بالفعل سحب الأفيونية شديدة.

College football is on today! It will be a weekend worthy of amnesia

^ what's your team? I can't watch my MU play because they made it payperview. SEC will be brutal to me.
My fantasy drafts are tomorrow too.

Status
Not open for further replies.