• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always had better luck with those same needles/syringes cloudy, compared to smaller gauges.

I hate having to use 1in 3ml 25G rigs. fuckin suckssss. dont have anyway of gettin propper ones so i "steal" my dads he uses to IM his medication. he gets 100 at a time tho so he dosnt notice when i take 1-2 a week, and he would NEVER suspect me to take a vike let alone bang dope. Never used a proper rig. I bet its MUCH nicer

Incidentally, these were the first rigs I used to. My dad had them, can't remember if they were for testosterone from years on MMT or B12 shots. I told him they were for a junkie friend who was re-using old rigs so being big into HR, he gave them to me. They hurt like a motherfucker, especially since I had no idea what I was doing. Next time I just walked into a pharmacy and asked for 1cc 30g 1/2 needles. Or something like that. Only a couple bucks and I can't even feel them go in. What state do you live in, most states let you buy them from pharmacies. If not, use a needle exchange.

Anything between 28-31 should be fine. I like the 29s cause I like them a little sturdy, but the 30s are good too. CVS ones are awful, but Walgreens is decent.

Rhun! thankyou for gracing my social with your presence! we are not worthy! you're so fine you blow my mind!

^ I don't see how yall could even stick a needle in your arm that fucking big.

What's up OD people?! Just got out of work at 11pm and have to be back at 9am. I don't see a lot of sleep in my future. 8)

I hate having to use 1in 3ml 25G rigs. fuckin suckssss. dont have anyway of gettin propper ones so i "steal" my dads he uses to IM his medication. he gets 100 at a time tho so he dosnt notice when i take 1-2 a week, and he would NEVER suspect me to take a vike let alone bang dope. Never used a proper rig. I bet its MUCH nicer

i get a bit over using 5ml luer locks with 26g (short tips) for when i'm shooting morphine - scares the fuck out of my friend when he sees it too. i wish morphine was a lot more warer soluble than all the other opiates/oids. i feel like i'm going to war with my arm before being able to kick back high as shit.

how come you don't purchase some of your own smaller syringes for whatever you're IV'in unless of course you're IM'ing.

i was speaking to the lady that served me when i went and got this last pack and during conversation asked her whether they've been trying to get micron filters to add to their list of giveaways but unfortunately they can't get the funding needed:( pretty damn disappointing i said and she said her and a few others in the clinic totally agree.

i just knocked off work early so come home and just had a nice 200mg bunt which has me set. didn't even bother taking any valium beforehand as i usually do; just have a beautiful home made fruit milkshake and a few bongs sitting in front of me instead:)

i got my father a gift for fathers day tomorrow, the first in a few years which made him happy so i'm further in his good books haha.

how's everyone doing? anything exciting happening this weekend?

wiggi said:
^ I don't see how yall could even stick a needle in your arm that fucking big.

eh, if it's gotta be done, it's gotta be done. it certainly takes a lot more patience and skill (not bragging) to be able to wield such a weapon :| if i could fit a decent dose in the usual 1cc sharps there's no doubt i would; i'm not going the way of loading several sharps and taking multiple shots - it'll only cause more trouble and damage in the end.

Whats up guys? Just got home from a long night of work but I'm definitely stoned on some good Bubba Kush bud right now. An Oxy would complete me right now if I had one... Oh well, can't decide if I'm going to go smoke a bowl or joint. That's about all that's on my mind tonight... =D

now stop, drop n roll and find yourself some more opium crumbs=D

i just made a beautiful honey mustard chicken dish for dinner. was fucking delicious. sucking down a cigarette and glass of pepsi and about to have another cone ro chill out a bit more as the morphine has definitely plateaud. and continue to load music and all my other backed up files on here.

i can'r keep saying how impressed and stoked i am with my new computer. i've caught up on all my sleep and with a free schedule ahead for a few days i can see myself being fixated to it organising and setting it up. it's likely i'm going to have to double it up as a work computer for when i'm working from home and if that becomes the situation i'll be asking boss man for my own dedicated machine:D

now stop, drop n roll and find yourself some more opium crumbs=D

i wish

for now its just me and my girl, a pack of camel filters, BADBADNOTGOOD's new(ish) album and the full moon. an ample substitute, though, i must say :D

im not drunk anymore either.

'twas a good night, and this is the perfect way to finish it off.

^What kind of computer? I just spilled a huge glass of water onto my GF's work laptop. Shhhh... hoping it will be alright.... X_X

Yikes, 25 to 26 gauge needles for IV use? :eek:

I have used 27 gauge for IV before, but would only do 29 to 31 gauge again. I am no longer a regular IV drug user so I don't have to rely on 31 gauge to prevent serious scar tissue from building up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.