• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klonopin certainly does taste minty, I would go as far as to call it menthol-like.

That's one of their more redeeming qualities, especially the Teva brand. Mylan can't make a 5-(2-chlorophenyl)-7-nitro-2,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one preparation worth a fuck. Avoid Walgreen's whenever possible. Start every day off with one under the tongue.

In other news, post office victories and methoxetamine Mondays.

Time to take the day to dream up futuristic scenarios for short stories!

After the end of the vortex week I'll pick up my dexamphetamine spansules and make sense of the gibberish and turn it into something palatable for the subversive reader. At least that's what I hope will happen.

Out of the BHC and got my first tat Saturday night!

Didn't hurt hardly at all and didn't scab up...very pleased with it...made the blood seeping out of the gash have a mostly purple hue to signify psilocin seeping out of my veins...good memories...
NSFW:
Tattoo_zps584300c4.jpg

How's everyone?

That's one of their more redeeming qualities, especially the Teva brand. Mylan can't make a 5-(2-chlorophenyl)-7-nitro-2,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one preparation worth a fuck. Avoid Walgreen's whenever possible. Start every day off with one under the tongue.

The ones I tried were Roche brand.
Still in two minds whether to pursue asking my doc to switch from oxazepam to clonazepam or just tell him straight out that I want diazepam.

^ I'm sure you won't regret that mushroom tattoo later on.

Last edited:
I've tried all the different brands of clonazepam while I was trying to figure out why it did absolutely nothing at all for me.

Tried Roche, Teva, Mylan, Actavis, Barr, Eon, Qualitest, Watson, and maybe another brand I'm not sure.

They all sucked donkey dick.

Alprazolam > Clonazepam

I just found somebody selling grams of pure Alprazolam powder by the gram.

My interesest is relevelent forthwith.

pure Alprazolam powder by the gram.

unless they robbed a pharma phacility or did a solvent extraction on about a million xanaxes, it's phenazepam/pyrazolam/someothershit

even then would you want to handle bulk qty of something that will make your short term memory shit itself at a 10mg level? I would not

unless they robbed a pharma phacility or did a solvent extraction on about a million xanaxes, it's phenazepam/pyrazolam/someothershit

even then would you want to handle bulk qty of something that will make your short term memory shit itself at a 10mg level? I would not

Nah it's legit. I'm not fucking with it, for what its worth. I just thought it interesting that these things are are being circulated in such circles. God bless the internet.

It's not that far fetched and was around a few years ago as well. Chinese chemists synth it regularly. If you have propolyene glycol it's a good deal if you're responsible with it.

I've tried all the different brands of clonazepam while I was trying to figure out why it did absolutely nothing at all for me.

Tried Roche, Teva, Mylan, Actavis, Barr, Eon, Qualitest, Watson, and maybe another brand I'm not sure.

They all sucked donkey dick.

Alprazolam > Clonazepam

Yeah I think I agree with you, but the oxazepam that I am on might be even worse.
It's nice if you take a big enough dose, but 15mg TID is just too little. 60mg is the lowest dose that I can actually feel it working.
I'm definitely going to ask/manipulate for diazepam at my appointment next week.

Yeah I think I agree with you, but the oxazepam that I am on might be even worse.
It's nice if you take a big enough dose, but 15mg TID is just too little. 60mg is the lowest dose that I can actually feel it working.
I'm definitely going to ask/manipulate for diazepam at my appointment next week.

Yeah but see unlike oxazepam, taking huge huge doses of clonazepam never did anything for me. Nothing at 10mg, nothing at 25, 50 just made me feel lethargic.

I guess my body just doesn't process nitrobenzodiazepines very well, because nitrazepam and flunitrazepam were both pretty disappointing as well, but the flunitrazepam was the only one that actually produced effects.

^^ Good to know.

OMG why am I craving weed so much, I mean it's been years since I had and all I can think of, for the last 6 hours, is weed.
Fucking crazy.

^im am also craving weed sooo bad.

and regarding clonazepam. it is my 2ed favorite benzo next to diazepam. Definitely the best tasting benzo tho haha.

Ganna stop using opiates for a month or so as well. probably ganna start using psychedelics and weed heavily as I dont find stims/benzos "fun". Im just tired of sitting through the whole week just for the weekend opiate high. Its like I live for it. I LOVE opaites but life just feels "empty" without them, and I don't want that. Im sure I can do it as long as I can find things to keep me busy on the weekends. REALLLLYYYY wish I would of never tried opiates in the first place, then I wouldnt know what I was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.