• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I also agree heroin is overrated but for the price it's hard to beat. I still prefer Oxycontin and would love even more to try opium! Been talking about getting some with my small group of friends for half a year now and still nothing

Same here, always preferred Oxy. My goal isn't to be high as fuck and a total junkie or anything, I just want to be a normal human being for once. I remember running out of Oxy and smoking BTH and just throwing up 100% just from the taste and it not doing anything for the withdrawal at all. That was before I quit Oxy then relapsed on BTH and did it IV that time around. And with H you have to deal with all kinds of dealers when the regular ones you use are out. With Oxy it was just me, this chick I knew, and 1000 80s. They were beautiful, trust me.

Who changed the title to sand script?
Wiggi........
No...
Tricomb....

@ زوي

مص القضيب بلدي زوي

زوي هو أمي جذابة، وأود أن ممارسة الجنس معها طوال الليل. ولكن، وانها متزوجة، لذلك نحن لا يمكن أن يكون الجنس جميلة.

.... أنا مجرد مزاح، أعتذر لكونها منحرفة

Last edited:
I am very flattered Tricomb. <3

tricomb لا تريد أن تمتص بك الديك ضخمة طوال الليل. ط تمويل لك رجل مثير عظمى. إذا لم أكن متزوجة ولدي جميع أنواع الجنس القذرة معك. كنت أتوسل بالنسبة لي أن تتوقف.
كما أنني سعيد التقى ط لك. كنت واحدا من أروع الناس الذين قابلتهم في حياتي. أحب الحديث معك.

أيامك لدي إحساس من الفكاهة أو أود أن ركلة مؤخرتك!

Oh yeah!
يمكن أن اثنين من لعب هذه اللعبة!

key lime pie >

--------------

Now this site is on two watch lists. :D

I hate having to use 1in 3ml 25G rigs. fuckin suckssss. dont have anyway of gettin propper ones so i "steal" my dads he uses to IM his medication. he gets 100 at a time tho so he dosnt notice when i take 1-2 a week, and he would NEVER suspect me to take a vike let alone bang dope. Never used a proper rig. I bet its MUCH nicer

أشكرك على الكلمات الرقيقة أميرة بلدي

key lime pie >

--------------

Now this site is on two watch lists. :D

Hahahhahahahahhahaha!

I hate having to use 1in 3ml 25G rigs. fuckin suckssss. dont have anyway of gettin propper ones so i "steal" my dads he uses to IM his medication. he gets 100 at a time tho so he dosnt notice when i take 1-2 a week, and he would NEVER suspect me to take a vike let alone bang dope. Never used a proper rig. I bet its MUCH nicer

Jeez man, that makes me cringe. You can get HR supplies tailored to your needs online easily via google search.

hey, yeah you would find it a lot smoother with proper rigs! although if I had all those at my disposal i'd probably be the same.

But your really messing up your veins but not too bad since you only use twice a week.
Your not reusing the rigs are you?

تكون فتاة جيدة

أحيانا لا بد لي من ترك جانبي فتاة سيئة اللعب. وقالت انها لا تحب أن تكون مكبوتة في كل وقت.

I've been using 29 gauge 1cc 12.7mm (half inch), though I prefer 30 or 31 gauge 1cc 1/4 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.