• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple pie hot with bluebell vanilla ice cream ontop melting a little.

My next favorite is black berry cobbler served the same way.

Oh man
homer-drool-702026.gif

Pecan pie too!!!!

Fuckyeah, pecan pie is the shittt.. and that filling they use...

Oh, and props, TC on cutting out the cancer sticks!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Peach pie kicks ass. Love me some peaches.

I've cut back on cigs. Probably like a cig or two a day on avg.

I just had some dank zucchini bread. I made it before I went out to score h yesterday. God damn, melt a little butter on the bread, and it just melts in your mouth. So yummy. I'll be getting a little more h today, so that means a nicefat shot. Yay

That sounds yummy!!

I have never tried Heroin. Personally I'm scared to. In my parts you can not find it anyways.

It's the begaining of the weekend.

Im watching Friday. I love that movie.

Smokey: Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage.

Smokey: I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do.

^ smokeeey! Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions!

Heroin is over rated. I honestly find hydrocodone and oxymorphone to be so much better in terms of euphoria, nod, etc. to bad I need so much hydrocodone to get off and how hard to find oxymorphone is (not to mention how much more expensive pills are). I wish I could get the heroin I got in nc here in tx.

Where do you live. If you're in the gulf I could imagine there is h around, just gotta know the right people. Though I managed to keep opioids recreational for 8 years till I started to get a dependence by not seeking out dealers for opioids. I'd bump into them instead. I really helped stop me from being ridiculous.

Heroin is over rated. I honestly find hydrocodone and oxymorphone to be so much better in terms of euphoria, nod, etc.

YES !

only nice things I can say about heroin is that its cheap, fairly soluble, and theres less shit in it then pills ( usually ).

other than that I would take almost any other opiate over it. even morphine.

EDIT: god dammit I miss morphine :(

Pecan pie is sooo good! I find it more enjoyable at Thanksgiving. Like a comfort food.

So is lemon meringue pie. I tried to make it from scratch. It tasted awesome but it was more of a pudding texture. I didn't care. I ate it all :)

YES !

only nice things I can say about heroin is that its cheap, fairly soluble, and theres less shit in it then pills ( usually ).

what heroin are you getting man? heroin i get is dirty as fuck.

but i do agree, heroin is overrated. my opiate of choice has always been morphine. or better yet, opium.

what heroin are you getting man? heroin i get is dirty as fuck.

but i do agree, heroin is overrated. my opiate of choice has always been morphine. or better yet, opium.

ha i can get any opiate under the sun BESIDES opium. Always wanted to smoke at fat glob of opium out of a traditional pipe.

and I get VERY pure white rocked up dope ( #4 ). I pay double for it but It last more than twice as long as if I just got a "regular" gram. Shooting a full point would probably kill me.

What's up guys? Can I just say how awesome our OD Social Crew is these days? OGs and new ppl alike, running this bitch.

Shit, just like how im running the streets. Ah skeet skeet skeet skeet!!
OD family TEH BESTEST

Let's see u break 2k posts by next Friday.

OH, and I mean 940 posts of HARM REDUCTION, not 940 lounge posts. ;)

^ I also agree heroin is overrated but for the price it's hard to beat. I still prefer Oxycontin and would love even more to try opium! Been talking about getting some with my small group of friends for half a year now and still nothing :|

Oh and whats up guys? Pretty sure this is my first ever OD Social post.

What's up kronedog, welcome to the OD Social!

I agree heroin's overrated, it's a glorified morphine basically and IMO I'd rather use pharmaceutical quality morphine. However, I've been a good boy lately with my meds, being responsible and whatnot. :|

Hi there tricomb!

I wish I've been a good boy with meds as of late, it's more the complete opposite. A buddy of mine gave me his entire Hydrocodone script the other day because he doesn't "fuck with pills" even though he had 2nd degree burns all over his hand. The bottle was gone in two days :( My excuse is that they were 5mgs. Ah oh well, out of everything right now but definitely going to get stoned later tonight after work, not to mention its pay day!

Pay day! alright! Yeah, a bottle of hydro wouldn't last long in my house either ;)

yeah I'm smoking on some chronic and hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.