Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

*Aus DD Moderator Applications now open*

footscrazy

Bluelight Crew
Hi all, it's that time again, where we call upon some fresh meat to take on the role of Aus Drug Discussion Moderator.

We'd like to encourage everyone with an interest to apply. Whether you think you have a chance or not, it's worth sending an application in - even if you don't get it this time, registering your interest this time may be beneficial for the next round.

We're looking for people who value information and knowledge about drugs and their use, and who do their best to promote harm reduction and education. If you're interested in supporting these goals by maintaining a useful, accessible forum where accurate, objective information is encouraged, this position may be for you. A knowledge of the guidelines is a must, as is the ability to allow free discussion about topics that may not align with your individual values and beliefs. Regular participation is also required - ideally we'd like you to get online every day, or every second day at least.

Please spend a bit of time and thought on your application - applications of one or two lines wont be enough. Specifically, please try and address the following points in your application:

* why you want to be a moderator
* why you feel that you are suited to the position, and what you can bring to the team
* why you are passionate about Bluelight
* any ideas you might have for moving the forum forward, or future directions we could take
* how much time you can commit to modding Aus DD
* a little background info on yourself, as well as any specific areas of interest or knowledge which relate to the forum

Applications are opening now, and will close at midnight Saturday the 25th of August (ten days).

PM your applications to all the Aus DD mods, myself, Drug_Mentor, and Divine Moments. Don't post your applications in this thread. This thread is only for questions about the process.

Go go go!

Hi all, it's that time again, where we call upon some fresh meat to take on the role of Aus Drug Discussion Moderator.

We'd like to encourage everyone with an interest to apply. Whether you think you have a chance or not, it's worth sending an application in - even if you don't get it this time, registering your interest this time may be beneficial for the next round.

We're looking for people who value information and knowledge about drugs and their use, and who do their best to promote harm reduction and education. If you're interested in supporting these goals by maintaining a useful, accessible forum where accurate, objective information is encouraged, this position may be for you. A knowledge of the guidelines is a must, as is the ability to allow free discussion about topics that may not align with your individual values and beliefs. Regular participation is also required - ideally we'd like you to get online every day, or every second day at least.

Please spend a bit of time and thought on your application - applications of one or two lines wont be enough. Specifically, please try and address the following points in your application:

* why you want to be a moderator
* why you feel that you are suited to the position, and what you can bring to the team
* why you are passionate about Bluelight
* any ideas you might have for moving the forum forward, or future directions we could take
* how much time you can commit to modding Aus DD
* a little background info on yourself, as well as any specific areas of interest or knowledge which relate to the forum

Applications are opening now, and will close at midnight Saturday the 25th of August (ten days).

PM your applications to all the Aus DD mods, myself, Drug_Mentor, and Divine Moments. Don't post your applications in this thread. This thread is only for questions about the process.

Go go go!

You forgot the most important bit, no nominations in this thread :)

Good luck to whoever applies.

Good luck to all applicants, I really hope that most of you mods, guys and girls of course stay around. I feel that you have all been the best / fairest mods since Ive been around throughout the years. I hope this doesnt change at all in the near future.

Has anyone heard from him? I'm gonna send him a text see whats up.

He's a great dude, hope all is well.

I sort of agree with you Susty.
Mr. Blonde is my favourite mod as he is just a wealth of knowledge, and I really do hope he's alright right now.
Footsy is one of my favourites, it's hard to put it into words. She is so very rational and intelligent, never straying from the bounds of moderating. With a level head, responsibility in her heart, power at her fingertips, and a disposition for fun, it's hard not to enjoy her presence. Whilst remaining objective enough to refrain from anything personal, all the while seeming anything but impersonal, she expresses her dominance and authority in such a fun manner that you're glad she has that power over you. She's so- She just plays around within the field of the game, she's in her own league manipulating the variables within the means of the rules and just-
I really can't sum up how I feel about the way she carries herself adequately. I love it, though.
Feel free to tie me up and play with my micropeen ;)

Last edited:
Haha we've got a little something something going on. A one sided something something..
Nah she's cool =D
I just like smooth talking my way into her heart ;)

lOl LoL.

looks like someone most definitely have a crush on our pretty mod ms.foooootzie

*sings loves in the airrrrr*

haha

hmm every time a mod position comes up, I think to my self, should I apply this year???? or maybe not.
I mean, I believe I have knowloedge and experience to do the job well (I think anyways)
but I love my trolling wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much. So if I become a mod, I no longer can troll :(

such big dilemas!

Why not apply anyway man? You don't have to accept it if you're picked, but you can't be picked if you don't apply.
I can't be the only who subscribes to the same view of how she behaves on BL =D

haha dilemmas dilemmas, i think you would made a great mod headdah... you should apply dude!

I sort of agree with you Susty.
Mr. Blonde is my favourite mod as he is just a wealth of knowledge, and I really do hope he's alright right now.
Footsy is one of my favourites, it's hard to put it into words. She is so very rational and intelligent, never straying from the bounds of moderating. With a level head, responsibility in her heart, power at her fingertips, and a disposition for fun, it's hard not to enjoy her presence. Whilst remaining objective enough to refrain from anything personal, all the while seeming anything but impersonal, she expresses her dominance and authority in such a fun manner that you're glad she has that power over you. She's so- She just plays around within the field of the game, she's in her own league manipulating the variables within the means of the rules and just-
I really can't sum up how I feel about the way she carries herself adequately. I love it, though.
Feel free to tie me up and play with my micropeen ;)

ahhhh, ye ol "Its not what ya know, its who ya blow" tactic :p

not offence intended here, esspically considering footscrazy is a chick, lol.. [insert extremly cheesy, wierd, possibly seedy compliment here]

You don't have to be an encyclopaedia of knowledge, just an enthusiast, because just taking part in this forum moderation, reading so many posts and asking yourself each time "do these facts check out?" will teach you a LOT.

BT :)

You don't have to be an encyclopaedia of knowledge, just an enthusiast, because just taking part in this forum moderation, reading so many posts and asking yourself each time "do these facts check out?" will teach you a LOT.

BT :)

Wow. Good to see you around BT. Much respect.

Now we just need to get PD back playing with us again.

i would love to apply but i have no free time....so...unless i fire off a spontaneous, last-minute app...

worried about mr b also. he is good people.

Last edited: