Two Door Cinema Club

coelophysis

Bluelight Crew
Any fans? I'm not normally into anything this poppy, but god damn after seeing them live I can't help but feel they just do it so damn right that I have to love it.
I've gotta say these guys live bring a wall of energy I've rarely witnessed at a live show.

Well they just put out a second album, which I would say is comparable to their first. ( And actually I'm wrong. It's released on Sept 4th. I'm just a dirty pirate over things I want )

I'll provide a few links to some new jams from the new album "Beacon."

Sleep Alone

Someday

Two-Door-Cinema-Club-Beacon-final-450x450.jpg

Here are some tracks from their previous album as well.

What You Know

Something Good Can Work

Last edited:
Holy ballsacks, Laika. Good find!

(side note: I am really high right now, so I reserve the right to change my mind when I'm sober.)

dude this band is freakin' awesome. the band I was in before this one tried to sound like them so hard...

Holy ballsacks, Laika. Good find!

(side note: I am really high right now, so I reserve the right to change my mind when I'm sober.)

You're certainly entitled to that. But just don't forget to give em another try when you're sober. ;)

@ axl - I'd assume the old band wasn't doing it on purpose, or were they? I figured they're too new of a band to really be influencing other bands yet.

I've heard of them but never gave them a chance
I listened to all the songs you linked though and liked every one of em :]

Gonna def have to grab that album

I bought Tourist History today - I have a feeling I will be listening to it a lot in the near future.

^ Nice. Solid album for the most part. I could do without the first two songs, but other than that I love it. Given it's not the work musical prodigies but sometimes you just need something upbeat. And for that, they are perfect.