⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Yo is that seriously you, Joe? Production, lyrics, rapping and everything? At first I was like ehhhh fuck these synths but then godDAMN you went somewhere so unique with it production wise as well as flow. Voice sounds like Nas, content matter could be more interesting to me - I'm not a fan of anything besides enlightening / awakening type rap these days - but goddamn you have your flow and delivery down. Got an EP or anything I can download?

Yo is that seriously you, Joe? Production, lyrics, rapping and everything? At first I was like ehhhh fuck these synths but then godDAMN you went somewhere so unique with it production wise as well as flow. Voice sounds like Nas, content matter could be more interesting to me - I'm not a fan of anything besides enlightening / awakening type rap these days - but goddamn you have your flow and delivery down. Got an EP or anything I can download?

LOL of course that is NAS! sorry i missed your post.

just the production is me.

thanks for the kind words. workin on putting something original and solid together. obvs i'll share in due time.

got some + feedback from a redditor on r/makinghiphop

"I like how the vocals fit, they seemed a bit quiet compared to the beat, but I dig the eerie hype vibe of this one, simple and effective! Nice one"

the piano does give it an eerie-ness . like the score from a horror film ;p DUN DUN DUN DUN add hi pitch notes, DING DING.

Last edited:
Ill check out your rap recording later and will ask you questions....like where does a Beatles fan who loves NWA and LL Cool J begin to understand how to make a rap recording I would like! I don't want to cover their music, but would love to make a rap record to appeal to myself....I don't much get rap music....granted I don't hear it much because I don't have a tuner.

LoL it's not the music i like but it's the music i got hired for