⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Here are my songs.

I've posted that page already in the last version, but thought i should throw it out again.

Droppers, I think you're kind of an idiot, but you're definitely not the worst musician I've ever heard.

Props.

internet_fist_bump-s744x567-67783.png

Droppers, I think you're kind of an idiot, but you're definitely not the worst musician I've ever heard.

Props.

internet_fist_bump-s744x567-67783.png

I will admit I am a moron at times. Thnx man I am no confident musician and I have been trying to play out more to get comfortable. SHits hard

Euphoria, do you play guitar professionally in any sense? You are super fucking good and versatile. You could be a session musician for anyone IMO.

I will admit I am a moron at times. Thnx man I am no confident musician and I have been trying to play out more to get comfortable. SHits hard
You are an idiot for the mics you use. Use better mics my paranoid right wing friend. <3

As far as the actual recording, it's very clear that you have a good level of comfort and familiarity with the guitar, and that you're comfortable enough in your own skin to being to be the front-man type. At the very least you could be a co-front-man or a guy who trades off the lead part of songs with other people.
I think you ought to have more practice, over all, but that doesn't mean I don't like your style.

Euphoria, do you play guitar professionally in any sense? You are super fucking good and versatile. You could be a session musician for anyone IMO.

thanks alot my friend appreciate that....yeah music is ONE of my occupations part time(i do some collaborations and projects in various styles to whoever needs it,but not alot of live playing)...and of course i have another job on the side to supplement the music :0...thanks for the kind words...that really means alot man...

You are an idiot for the mics you use. Use better mics my paranoid right wing friend. <3

As far as the actual recording, it's very clear that you have a good level of comfort and familiarity with the guitar, and that you're comfortable enough in your own skin to being to be the front-man type. At the very least you could be a co-front-man or a guy who trades off the lead part of songs with other people.
I think you ought to have more practice, over all, but that doesn't mean I don't like your style.

Thanks man that was a web cam, believe or not I am not tech savy. I wish there was an easy way to get your music on the internet. Your comments are appreciated doing an open mic night wed. nervous as shit. I fucked it up last week b/c I ate a bar then had way to many drinks and then the roxy came around. I couldnt feel my prick much less my guitar and made a supreme ass out of myself. I am going to try it relatively sober this time :)

BTW euphoria the bluegrass sample is awesome imo