⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

It means I don't listen to music, aside from this thread and background noise in commercials.

That's interesting because a lot of your acoustic songs sound like early-90's indie rock like Sebadoh or Guided By Voices. I find it more than a little strange that a musician doesn't actually listen to music, but to each his own I guess. On one hand, I can see that developing your own sound without any outside influence would be quite personally rewarding, but at the same time I couldn't imagine being a musician who doesn't listen to music. I'm constantly learning new things just by passively absorbing the ideas and techniques of the musicians I listen to, which makes it easier (imo) to develop my own musical style. I can respect divergence from musical norms (like I've said before, I dig some of your work) but at the same time refusing to listen music baffles me.

2001: A Remix

tumblr_lszjooZHwA1qhsgipo1_500.jpg

Voice sample from the last track was Dawn of The Dead, Dex. Tbf I pinched it off another song, I've never seen DotD. Fraud :sus:

Last edited:
I suggest blasting it on quality speakers since i just iphone voiced memo'd it

chor-loop-7
Dead in the head
Stuck in your skull/soul
With (emotion) the motion runnin' through your bones/soul

..through your soul.

2001: A Remix

tumblr_lszjooZHwA1qhsgipo1_500.jpg

Voice sample from the last track was Dawn of The Dead, Dex. Tbf I pinched it off another song, I've never seen DotD. Fraud :sus:

Ah shit, I'll hit this up in a minute. I'm just currently masterbating to my own bullshit "muzak". Fuck it, I'll listen now. You're are true artist.

Last edited:
^Fucking sick man. Thumbs up.
________

Stuck on the Radial

stuck on the radial
no need for overdrive
hear this
undertoe
see it flow

stuck on the radial
can't stop the far and wide
spun and locked overdone
feel it run

stuck on the radial
lock tracked and sleeping tight
looking round
they're still there
I do swear
Never clear

Stuck on the radial
no need for overdrive
hear this scrambled code
stuck on the radial

stuck on the radial X2

I'm a stupid gun
Yes a stupid gun
I'm a stupid
loaded
my mind weighs a ton

...stuck on the radial

Trying to get some help

So I'm trying to build somewhat of a fanbase before my EP comes out so here's my first song off the "Sunrise For The Insomniac" EP. If you like the song like my music page https://www.facebook.com/midnightmisfitofficial it would mean a lot, the EP will be on itunes and amazon apon release.