• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
OD Social Guidelines

First off, follow the OD Guidelines and BLUA.

Any posts that contain disallowed subjects or disallowed content will be edited out immediately and further action may be taken if warranted.

Also, please...
  • USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
  • REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
  • NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
  • NO REGIONAL THREADS

• No Flaming. Non-productive criticism of a post's content or its author will not be tolerated, we will not hesitate to use our modsticks!

• Posting content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason is against the rules too. Sorry, but we aren’t here to hate-monger. Such posts will be UA'd without warning following through with punitive action if required.

• Please use generic drug names when referring to a substance. Not everyone knows your local slang. It is hard to decipher it sometimes so please just stick to the basics.

Most of all, share your stories, your life, your progress, socialize, and get to know one another again.

VERSION SEVEN (VII)

I'm baked as hell, which is awesome.

I have been tapering off buprenorphine, and am at 53 mcg per IM dosage, and I'm only doing about 4 a day.

When I was in severe acute pain I would do 250mcg at once. Way more than 4 times a day; I was in excruciating pain.

When I was "maintaining comfortably" I was doing about 106mcg per IM dosage, about 4 a day.

@CH Some bubble hash, and some "dust hash" (it's essentially Kief) vaporized, as well as 1 ounce of OG Thaii throughout the day and about 2 grams of hash and countless wax hits. Today has been intense.

@CH Some bubble hash, and some "dust hash" (it's essentially Kief) vaporized, as well as 1 ounce of OG Thaii throughout the day and about 2 grams of hash and countless wax hits. Today has been intense.

Wow, you must be at least twice as baked as I am right now!!! Probably more like 10 times. =D

If I do wax, I only do wax till it's gone. I like the flavor/potency/effects too much. :D

@CH I like putting a little of everything I've got into each bowl, resulting in an extremely potent layered bowl.

@CH I like putting a little of everything I've got into each bowl, resulting in an extremely potent layered bowl.

I gotcha. %)

I like to layer kief into weed like this...

weed
_____
kief
_____
weed

...but I just smoke full melt on a screen in a bowl piece. I actually think it's a waste to put hash on weed and smoke it; just my 2 cents. I don't know how you like to consume your hash but I wanted to say that. %)

not feeling welcomed at all..
is it cuz i'm a girl?

no estrogen sign i missed somewhere..?

pouts...

I gotcha. %)

I like to layer kief into weed like this...

weed
_____
kief
_____
weed

...but I just smoke full melt on a screen in a bowl piece. I actually think it's a waste to put hash on weed and smoke it; just my 2 cents. I don't know how you like to consume your hash but I wanted to say that. %)

Prefer to smoke hash in a pookie pipe but I grind it up and throw it in my layered bowl as well.

fixed...you're right..there's no excuse for running out on a
good smoke session...?

somebody pass me something plz....

I invite you to help yourself out of my massive stash.

I like to do stuff like this w/ glo rod

ground weed
--------------
hash oil
---------
keif
---------
packed bowl of weed
--------
cold water hash
----------
packed bowl of weed

OR

dabs o wax

skillet

oil dome

Last edited:
Hers my layered bowl from the top down:

Dab of wax (not smoked w/ direct flame, vaporized by holding lighter 3cm away, then lighting lower layers after it has been melted and milked)
------------
Keif
------------
Ground OG Thaii
------------
Bubble hash
------------
Ground OG Thaii

My dabs of wax I usually do with the skillet, but I like the method I wrote above cause I can get it all in one hit, although I lose a tiny bit of the wax.

I be on that strong

Be a good girl and I'll take ya 2 my hide-out.

She went really hard until she threw her back outttt

Listening to aphex twin's "selected ambient works 85-92" so great when you're stoned %)

Status
Not open for further replies.