• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had some weed right now. I'd love to get stoned. Its been over two months since I've smoked weed.

^i love the everything about it =D

I think weed is reclaiming the spot as my favorite drug, replacing meth

I've seen it before too, I'm re-watching it.

Where's Zoeylynn? Out buying a sack?

Haha, skinny pete really surprised me with his Piano Action.

tumblr_m7ygq9nqhq1qdrcyyo1_500.gif

God, why does pot have to bother my anxiety so much... I want to watch breaking bad stoned. :|

You can if you set your mind to it! Only certain strains aggravate anxiety. Personally, I've replaced benzodiazepines with high potency cannabis extracts for anxiolysis.

^^ Apparently those strains are ones I have never tried, and I've tried a fair number locally. Then again, the only I ever did have that I enjoyed at all was medical grade from CA.

Curiouser and curiouser... :\

^^ Apparently those strains are ones I have never tried, and I've tried a fair number locally. Then again, the only I ever did have that I enjoyed at all was medical grade from CA.

Curiouser and curiouser... :\

honestly the way to get rid of weed anxiety is just to develop a tolerance. I used to get it when i didn't smoke as much as i do now, and now when i smoke, I get anxiolytic effects instead.

@TC SOOOO GOOOOD :D

I only did 8mg in total today, im gonna save the rest for later tonight like i was supposed to, for now i'll just do some bong rips

feel me, feel me, this bitch want me to feel me.

ballin, ballin, like I play for New England

spin it, spin it, spend a stack every minute

there's 50, 100, I see no fucking limits.

2 for me, 2 for you.

feed them bitches carrots

fuck em like a rabbit

sorry thats a habit

smoke a spliff and then I vanish

Status
Not open for further replies.