bluelight sponsored onsite pill-testing?

GreenMachine

Bluelighter
over the course of the summer ive seen a group called the bunk police set up at festivals who do onsite testing of drugs as well as sell/give away testing kits. there is no dancesafe presence in my area and at least on the local level we could afford someone to provide testing within the jam and rave scenes. has anyone on bluelight ever considered sponsoring people to do such a thing at events? i know bluelight is affiliated with pillreports which i believe is affiliated with dancesafe. i think sending a couple kids to shows/parties with bluelight shirts or even a table/tent setup could provide whole music scenes with a safer experience. what does BL think?

I think that would be great, but it would require funding and depending on where in the world you're targetting, its legality, if not outright illegal, is always going to be troublesome.

Hell, if someone wants to start rounding up info and they are willing to sponsor something like this I am more then willing to donate a 100$ bill for the cause! This is of the utmost importance as far as harm reduction and preventing fatal or near-fatal mishaps that get misconstrued in the media and we in the scene get to pay for with harsher laws and whatnot

over the course of the summer ive seen a group called the bunk police set up at festivals who do onsite testing of drugs as well as sell/give away testing kits.
I'd be more than happy to give money to people like that as often as i could - so they could grow and eventually become omnipresent.
But as i think someone up there^ mentioned - the legality is a really stunting issue :(