13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
You guys know the drill. Play nice

(For those of you who are new/ may still be unfamiliar, please follow the rules found in the links in my sig at all times)

Old thread can be found here

The rules regarding any sort of discussing or even bringing up the names of various stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's Chinky at? I halfway expected to see him posting the second this thread opened.

Which half? I say that all the time though. Maybe it's a NE thing or something. I guess it's not fully expecting or suspecting.

So the dude I know went back to the same place he copped before he got pulled over by some DEA agents but he said the bags were fire.... supposedly fat as well and the same dude was dealing it... what I thought was crazy and so did the guy was the kid dealing was white (this is in north philly you dont usually see that shit and he had fire bags on top of that lol).... He got 13 bags in his bundle and that's awesome sin e the dope was too fucking good...anyways I can't believe he went back but he did and didn't get caught. I guess they didn't get his number or name but I bet they have his liscense plate.... but all good so far.... Im going to cop with him next week most likely, hopefully all goes well. I just want us to cop and get high while rapping to steady mobbin like before, I blame the crack on that part though lol...just no jail would be nice.

how do you "give a fuck"?

threesome-mens-hoody_design.png

Just a little something like that ^^^

So the dude I know went back to the same place he copped before he got pulled over by some DEA agents but he said the bags were fire.... supposedly fat as well and the same dude was dealing it... what I thought was crazy and so did the guy was the kid dealing was white (this is in north philly you dont usually see that shit and he had fire bags on top of that lol).... He got 13 bags in his bundle and that's awesome sin e the dope was too fucking good...anyways I can't believe he went back but he did and didn't get caught. I guess they didn't get his number or name but I bet they have his liscense plate.... but all good so far.... Im going to cop with him next week most likely, hopefully all goes well. I just want us to cop and get high while rapping to steady mobbin like before, I blame the crack on that part though lol...just no jail would be nice.
Just be careful, that sounds pretty sketchy to me

Just be careful, that sounds pretty sketchy to me

I know it does that's why I'm paranoid.... I haven't gone yet. But I'm not buying anything meaning he's dealing with it.... I still think its sketchy. Then idk. LOL :(

I'm coming on the ride.... he's taking my money. if we get pulled over though fuck it Ima swallow the bags...bringing a rubberband just incase... his car is tinted so they won't see me do it.

Last edited:
That sounds real sketchy xstayfadedx Personally I wouldnt go back to that same dealer.

Where's Chinky at? I halfway expected to see him posting the second this thread opened.

yuck fou,

i was actually making a post in the old thread, but when i went to post it, it was closed..

what i was gonna say in it though was too "just create a new thread already(cause that last thread was up to like 1010 posts) and we will just decided on a name for it later"..i said that cause that "no hope" statement wasnt that cool considering we try and promote the complete opposite of that statement says...

whats good everyone?

fuck this heat wave!:X

I like the new name!=D

stayfaded i would be stayin far away from them dudes! DEA might just be building a bigger case (RICO ACT) then 5 months from now everyone gets picked up.

Last edited:
So my little break has started since yesterday. I went all out on monday and bought 6 bags (ooohhhh) and could only handle 5. Well I can't even say handle. First off I was high as hell and not knowing what was going on half the time, and the other thing is that I think I dropped one of my bags. Either way it didn't matter. My friend gave me some morphine and I just gave it away since I was dead set on taking this break. I did the leftover bag yesterday morning, but that's it. The plan is to ride it out for a week or two, but if I'm really bad this friday for work then I might take a few percocets. I wanted to stop on sunday since that would give me more time to detox before my work weekend, but since I didn't cop sunday and needed a last harrah I did that monday.

I at least got that fire this time. The last time I went out to Brooklyn we got one of the same stamps we had gotten a few times, and it fell off hard. It wasn't even the same dope actually, and the count was low. So we had been holding out on him until he could guarantee the same product we were used to. I think there was an issue with who he got it from because he was on vacation so we copped from someone that he has take over when he's not around, and two minutes after we complained to the guy working for him we got a call from the main guy asking if we were fucking around with him, or if it was really off, bc he would have to make some phone calls if it was really off.

The guy bags and stamps it himself (well him and a few workers) but we think that he's got a designates stamp for each sources dope. That's the only way it would make since, because he will be saying that a certain stamp will be around later or whatever, then when we get there my friend will go in and he'll be bagging and stamping, and it usually always is the same stuff in the stamps, but the other day it wasn't. So I think he trusts his sources to have the same product as last time, but that's obviously not the case.

So on monday when we rolled through he assured us it was the same as the times we liked it, and my friend told him I snort so would know the taste in a second, so he said "yo papi when you snort this you'll see it's the same, don't worry." Idk I just find it really funny when hispanics call white people 'papi.' Anyway, we wait until we get back before doing it, even though I snort mine and it would be simple. Last time I asked for my bags to sniff a few my friend told me no, and sure enough we were in an accident a few minutes later, right in the spot where I am normally snorting it. I'll go into details another time, but it's still too soon after the incident, although I will say it wasn't out fault and nothing happened to us.

So yea, right when we got back I sniffed a bag and could tell right away it was the good stuff. The only shitty thing was that I hadn't slept at all the night before since I was sick and was anxious since we were leaving at 7am, so I got tired once the dope was in me. I should have just sniffed half a bag, took a nap, got up refreshed and did the rest, but I knew that wasn't going to happen since I can't sleep when I have dope on me. I was able to sleep that night though even with a bag left, but that's because I was too high to even imagine sniffing another bag. I even left my jewelry box where I had the bag and 3 pills wide open since I guess I was too high to remember to close it after getting something from there.

Edit: And stayfaded, I agree with Patrick that you shouldn't go back out there since they might be working on a bigger bust. Also, you know how stupid it would be to get caught twice doing the same thing. I had a friend that would always ask me to meet him in the parking lot that I got arrested in, and I would always tell him that I would never do a deal there again simply because of how stupid I would feel if I got arrested in the same parking lot again.

I agree with these guys, it seems really weird that the fucking DEA took this guys shit and asked who he bought it from, and now the guy selling it is still out there. Especially if he's running a pretty big game, they could have gone and pinched him at any time but they didn't yet. Don't think they won't eventually. You see all these stories about these big busts where they nab a bunch of people in a "drug ring", you don't want to be caught up in that. I think it's pretty stupid of your friend to keep going back, especially after he's already been pulled over by the DEA they know who he is now it's probably not smart to have them see you going back to the same spot.

I am having a great day :)

Today while I was getting my stuff I got a text saying someone just got busted in the same area I was getting from and i got a warning text from a friend that lives out there. It scared the shit out of me I got so paranoid but everything ended up being just fine... I did a third of a bag shot and I feel pretty good I am so happy I'm not nauseated like when I snorted probably because my body got used to it...

How is everybody?

I'm doing all right. It's crazy, man... we just picked up some fire, fire dope, but nothing at all about it resembled what we know to be good dope.

The bags weren't stamped and they weren't taped and they looked kind of small in the way that they were folded. The dope inside the bags wasn't fluffy white powder that sort of stands up on itself. It was this dry, crumbly, sandy sort of dope that pours out of the bag like salt.

But yeah, the dope was fire. It was really, really fire. And even though it didn't look like good dope, it still tasted right, real, real bitter...

My dope is in rocks and its a very light tan and when i was mixing it with the water earlier it had some dark brown like dirt looking spots...i used a filter so im not to worried but any idea what this might have been?

Also there is no real rush to this just an opiate buzz and a warm sorta like a hot flash feeling after my shot....

what do they do to get this stuff into rocks?

My dope is in rocks and its a very light tan and when i was mixing it with the water earlier it had some dark brown like dirt looking spots...i used a filter so im not to worried but any idea what this might have been?

Also there is no real rush to this just an opiate buzz and a warm sorta like a hot flash feeling after my shot....

what do they do to get this stuff into rocks?

I think it's just compressed to get into rocks. The dope that is 'straight off the ki' is in chunks since drug traffickers are obviously going to want the drugs to take up as little space as possible, so the dope is compressed. It might also be from if the dope dries after manufacturing it, it would probably be all stuck together. That isn't to say that all rocked dope is straight off the kilo like that. It seems to be really good, but the quality varies enough to know that it is still cut, and some is cut just as much as powder dope before being re-rocked by compressing the hell out of it. Maybe vacuum sealing would cause it to be in rocks too. I'm not sure though, and the few times I got rocky dope it was nothing special.

Sometimes the darker spots can be from spots that got a little moisture since a lot of dope turns darker when it gets wet. I had gotten some rocks of dope that were grayish in color, but had little brown spots. The dope was alright, and I just figured it was from moisture, or possibly a cut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.