13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea youre right, i just had it iopen a secone ago and saw a post by you chinky, that's mainly why i thought it was haha cuz youre like tbe main chicago poster around here that ive seen lol

Fuck my phone i just typed this whole message hit post and it disapeared without posting it lets try this again

Yea kayla that stuff sounds like the stuff ive been getting, ash grey/white in color. Its almost too good and almost cost me my job two days ago

I went in all torn up and work at a computer standing up in the middle of the warehouse around a ton of people. Well i kept nodding out and hitting my head on the monitor lmao and it was just blatantly obvious i was fucked up

My boss called me into a bacm office and i had to talk to like five people from Human resources it sucked sooo bad. I told them that i live in a highly dysfunctional house and we had a big fight the night before that weighed so heavy on my mind thst i got no sleep whatsoever. They obviouwly knew i was lying but fortunately im well liked there enough that they let it slide...

They wouldjt let me drive home and paid for a taxi for me to get home thwt night and another one for me to get my car back in the morning. Which looming back i shouldn't of gotten as mad about as i did consideting how easy i was getting let off i was pissed though and didnt think it was necessary lol

Man i get a lot of breaks in life. I need to not fuck up again though cuz if i do one more time my boss already told me thatd be it and without this job my life in my eyes is fucked

Never a dull moment in my life lol =\

I'm not sure if the mobile version has it, but there is a 'restore auto-saved content' feature that the forum has so that if something happens and you lose everything you wrote you can go back to the thread and click the link to it. If you lose the post you just have to make sure to leave the thread first, and then return to it to find the stuff saved.
d0bzO.gif

You've gotta chill with the dope jones-in-j. I'm no saint, but there's a time and place for getting high, and work isn't it. At least you started to show some humility in your second post about it, instead of just laughing about it in the first one. You really have to take this shit seriously, because from what I've seen from your posts it really is a matter of life and death. Anybody in the dope game is taking a risk, but your posts set off some alarms more-so than other peoples.

If you can't get into a 28-day program there are still other options. Do you still need to detox? You can go from detox to out-patient, and a lot of them charge you on a sliding scale payment method so you can afford it. Whatever the case ends up being, don't go getting high again straight from detox.

Fuck man anyone from Minneapolis? In the last 3 months there have been 2 huge busts. 1 Mexican clique And 1 black set (g disciples). Both of them used to be my guys. From 2010 to 2012 I was hooked on tar (mexi) and would go to the blacks for the powder when mexis weren't around.( I'm sure this sound racist but that's not my intent, anyone who knows dope knows different races sell different junk, just the way of the world)

Now my problem is I can't find a direct source or even decent dope anymore. Now those of you who even do a simple google search will learn that the average dope on the streets of Minneapolis is 70-90% pure. So basically im used to super fire, I was born with a silver needle in my mouth (lol) and any random dope i can find is just not worth the money.

Anyway I've been clean 7 months but still like to shoot dope occasionally, and by occasionally I mean in the last 7 months I've banged about 5 shots. But now it seems so different now that I don't even have the choice for the occasional dope-gasm. Very high anxiety, more than usual.

Anyone relate? Mostly just venting

Last edited:
Anyway I've been clean 7 months but still like to shoot dope occasionally, and by occasionally I mean in the last 7 months I've banged about 5 shots.

You say you've been clean for 7 months then you cancel that out by saying you shot up five times in the last 7 months! that doesnt make you clean that makes you a chipper IMO

The MXE I ordered finally came in today... thinking about trying it this weekend to detox with.. hoping it ends up being the miracle cure my friends have been making it out to be. :\ In the meantime I'm going to try and ween down with the H. My habit is ridiculously huge right now so I need to get that shit down.

You say you've been clean for 7 months then you cancel that out by saying you shot up five times in the last 7 months! that doesnt make you clean that makes you a chipper IMO

people have said this to me when I was clean as well. How I view it, chippers are clean in a way. If you're using less than once a month you're clearly not still dependent on that drug. Are you 100% clean? well obviously not but when I stay clean it's not like I'm trying to never use again whatsoever, I'm just sick of being a junkie for a while. If this guy has only used 5 times in 7 months I'd say that's pretty damn clean. A lot cleaner than myself and I don't consider myself still in the habit either

The MXE I ordered finally came in today... thinking about trying it this weekend to detox with.. hoping it ends up being the miracle cure my friends have been making it out to be. :\ In the meantime I'm going to try and ween down with the H. My habit is ridiculously huge right now so I need to get that shit down.

Nice glad it came in for you man i remember you talking about waitinng on it befire... make sure you post about how it works for you and I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for it

Its weird how diff it effects some ppl, over at the big and dandy mxe thread some of those guys evidently get as much out of mxe as me and you do heroin and coke. For me it helps a ton witg withdrawaks but the high is kind of weird soketimes so i use ut exclusively for withdrawaks now.

Also some ppl post on here about taking crazy huge doses... dont di it man, 40mg is the most ive done at once and though i could handle more thatd be a real bad starting point. Youre not dumb from reading your posts so i dont think you would anyway but i just dont wabt u to think 500mgof is a good first time dose just cuz obe dumbass here actually did that lol.

Good luck man and enjoy

Thanks man.. I'm a bit nervous about doing it, honestly. Partly because I don't want it to not work and then be super let down. If I do end up doing it this coming weekend, or whenever.. I'll post a detailed report on how it worked for curing withdrawal.

Hi all. Here comes the sweats. Just shot my last little bit about 3 hours ago. I had a good run last night. Didn't get to sleep till late. Once I laid down in bed I started to sweat real bad. I had some pretty good pains at work today, and spent the day thinking about the last little hit I had in the syringe waiting for when I got home. The WD isn't so bad it is there though. It is more of a mental obsession at this point. How can it be that it's all I think about though? I even dream about it once I get to sleep. I get off a run then go through mild WD. Then I stay clean for like 5 days or so. Then I get the obsession again. Then I go on a run for a few days, rinse repeat.

Hi all. Here comes the sweats. Just shot my last little bit about 3 hours ago. I had a good run last night. Didn't get to sleep till late. Once I laid down in bed I started to sweat real bad. I had some pretty good pains at work today, and spent the day thinking about the last little hit I had in the syringe waiting for when I got home. The WD isn't so bad it is there though. It is more of a mental obsession at this point. How can it be that it's all I think about though? I even dream about it once I get to sleep. I get off a run then go through mild WD. Then I stay clean for like 5 days or so. Then I get the obsession again. Then I go on a run for a few days, rinse repeat.

It's called being a junkie man..

Since we are in the chicago thread im guessing you mean west side chicagoo? But no thats not where lol im actually from/getting it near baltimore maryland i just love the chicago thread so i always lurk here for some reason lol

I dont think the law where they cant fire yiu for drugs applies in MD... actually come to think of it my boss gave me a printout with some policies whuch in way more words was basically a way of saying i could have fired you if i wanted to but i didn't

Going back in the day after getting sent home for being high was humiliating. We have a small crew on night shift so everyone knew exactly what happened (which actually the small crew worked out to my advantage witg keeping my job too... if the wrong supervisor/managee caught wind of what was going on or saw me then the day could of ended much differently. But yea when we first come in for the shift by the time i get there most everyone else is right after the entrance sitting at the cafeteria tables wajting to clock in

Walking past them all felt like a gauntlet of shame haha they all just gave me these looks of dissapointment and disgust. Ugh. And on that mext day i dodnt want to shoot up before work and get real fucked uo bur didnt wanna feel shitty either so j sniffed a small line before going in

Looking back that was a reak dumb ass idea. It wasnt reak obvious and no one said anythinf but twice when no one was around (thank GOD for the sake of my job) i nodded for a second... like literally a secind or two but not fuckin good it was playing with fire

A few weeks agi when i went to detox i called a shit ton of places teyinf to get in including one 28 dsy program that supposedky would be free with my insurance. Gonna caml there timorrow and see how long of a wqit to get in and make sure i can go and keep mybjob...bwanna move into a halfway house afterwards beliece it or not heh
I really hope you can get into a program, it would be sad to see somethin happen to you or your entire life go to hell after losing your job.... I know I'm fucking up myself but I hate to see others do it to themselves either way. Ya know.

Did you get a hold of them today? Do you have insurance to pay for a doctor an maybe get on a suboxone treatment, they just ask if you are in withdraw and im not saying this treatmen is for tou because everyone is different but they also have a suboxone out paitent program I f so they dose you suboxone til you find a wrking dosage and then they send you home with a months supplies and I'd you did that you could still go to work and it will blok you ability to relapse. Going to rehab and just detoxing is scary because your tolorance lowers and if ou try to get high Theres a higher chance overdosing. I'm not teying to lecture but it sounds like your wanting to get clean an just thought I would say a few things and check up in how your doing and if you called? <3

What's your job say about. Treatment? Are they supportive in your treatment?

I hope your able to get into a program fast did they say how long the wait was today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the rehab place was supposed to call me back yesterday about prices but mever did so ill hit them up again later today. Im considering talking to the human resources kady today about wanting to go but im worried that theyll make me take off Work and sit at home until i can get in somewhere once i bring it up... though i did think of something that could prevent that i have a bunch of subs leftbfrom old doc and ill leave out the fact theyre oldband say im seeing a doc in the meantime till i can get in somewhere

Im not sure how much help hr would be though my insurance is thru mybmom now its not even thru them cuz thru her its better and free till im 25 lol

And suboxone long term will never work fir me. Subixone to me is a dirty feeling pseudo high and leaves me craving dope.. plus it still retains the need in my body for an opiod constantly and I'll never be able to *just* take suboxone ive tried literally a dozeb times thru diff doctors and outpatient prograns not ti nebtion the times just gettin them off the street and so i already know subs will not work for me ljke that. People say it's cuz i wobt ket them and thats true reallt... but its irrelevant it wont work that's the point lol.

I change so much after i detox though yiu should have seen how different of a person i was just after 5 days clean before leaving detox. I bounce back quick andi had so much energy, did 150 push ups that morning (idk how for a skinny ass guy that never works out like me lol) and went from being pessimistic, angry, lazy andselfish with no self confidence when using to energetic as shit, caring.. and even slightly cockey id say haha (notbmexessarily in a bad way for someone who has no self confidence when usinf i think some cockiness does me good lol)

This post was drawn out and nkt sure what the point was at the end.. maybe just to remind myself how much more i like myself when im doing good. But even knowing that its hard..makes no sense

threesome-mens-hoody_design.png

Just a little something like that ^^^

Yeahhhh buddy! ET dat bitch! (Eiffel Tower)

In dope news, this new batch is whacccckkkk! After IV there is almost zero rush whatsoever but ill nod the FUCK out..sometimes a little delayed. Like a minute or two later I'll be cleaning the needle out (rinsing) and wake up 1hr later with it still in my hand. I'm much for careful after that happened. Now I prepare for the super nod. But I'm super disappointed there is no rush. My guess is this dope is heavy cut with some sort of sleeping pill or antihistamine. Bad news is I had to buy in semi-bulk cause I was headed back to eastern wa from seattle. So now I'm stuck with this batch.

Life has been a roller coaster lately..two weeks ago things were fucking awesome, now this past 8-10 days have been kind of shitty. Crazy thats around when I started dope again, but I think the main reason for shit feeling is losing my hard earned money so fast! But I feel like things are about to get a lot better!

How is everyones shit lately? Any other IV users here? I posted my dope/filled syringe in the last thread, I can do it again if other ppl wanna post some dope pr0n!

Jones if you still crave dope on sub then you may not have been taking enough. No one really wants to stay on maintenance but, it works for a lot of people. So you're opposed to methadone too?

hey guys how is everyone. its been a minute since i dropped by so id figured id say hello.

ive been doin really well on the methadone program. ive saved $1,000 already, and i have a bank acct. only used twice since ive been on done (for 2 months about, since may 22. ive been working really hard, 5 days a week now. been staying really busy, with barely any free time to go on bl and bull shit. well now its my "weekend", i have tuesdday and wednesday off. im going to enjoy these two days of relaxation. and im gona stay in as much as possible. i have to ride my bike everywhere, so im in really super duper good shape, since i ride about 20 miles a day. so all that exercise sweats the methadone out. im up to 120, and thats keeping me well.

Look who it is!
Hey man it's good to hear things are going well for you, it really is. There was a while where I thought you'd never change, but look at you now. Congrats man, keep it up

I'm still in the midst of a HUGE sigh of relief right now. I've caught myself breaking my chipping rules a few times over the past two months, this last month especially. I did 4 grams in a little less than 5 days and did my last rail this past Tuesday night. I also had been using some Adderall (roughly 15mg, daily) for the past 6 weeks. I stayed off everything but my Suboxone for exactly 6.5 days. I knew I had a piss test coming up with my doctor. Those 6.5 days could medal for some of the most paranoid, anxiety-filled days of my life. Even though most sources said I'd be fine in terms of detection times, I'm an overweight guy and have a slow metabolism. I was just in this state of, "Oh shit! This is the end! I'm so fucked!" that entire time. I took my test thinking that I was going to fail and that my life would most likely be heading for the worst. Doc came in the room a few minutes later and said I had passed before I was about to try and muster up a sob story about how I had slipped up.

I still can't believe I passed. I always assume the worst with these things -- although that might have been due to the lack of amphetamines. DEFINITELY taking a break because the psychological toll was not worth nodding a little harder and more often. Luckily I already have a situation where the people I cop from are mostly friends, so if I tell them to stop selling to me for X amount of time or to only let me cop once/twice a month, they'll abide by it.

Sorry, just needed to get that out...

Jones if you still crave dope on sub then you may not have been taking enough. No one really wants to stay on maintenance but, it works for a lot of people. So you're opposed to methadone too?

Yea you couldnt pay me enough to get on methadone. I just got accepted into a rehab though i 14-28d days depending howblong insurance says i can stay once i gwt there then im gonna live at a halfway house for a few months after. Things are looking up

good luck with that shit jones., my best friend went away to rehab and then a halfway house, and he was murdered by some scumbag he knew. so jones, mos def be careful with the people you become involved with. stay safe out there, and be smart about shit mayne. think shit through before you do something that might fuck shit up, nawmwean.

Status
Not open for further replies.