13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt want a gf who does the same shit i do just for the fact of having to share..but ive always been more attracted to girls who didnt really do anydrugs.. i just like having someone in my corner who i can just chill and be normal with,instead of having our relationship revolve arounde drugs, plus there will be more drugs for me. now i dont mind if they smoke weed or are down to party but to me its hotter when they dont really do it but will everynow and then if you ask and want them to get down. but i dunno im selfish and if i got a quad of some good buds and my girl is at home all day and i come homw and im missing a gram or 2 then that shiut pisses me off. it pisses me off cause i knlow there was no way she smoked 2grams by herse;f that day, so she had someone come over and hang outwith her andf she smoked them down.

i know i told that story before about how she ws givin just givin her friends free pills and free weed cause i had mass quantites of them. like she would ask to tak a gran or 2 and then after she left i would check and see an 8th missing and the same withthe OCs or xannys, she said she was takin 1 and then 5 would be missing. and when i asked her about it she snapped about "oh you dont trust me" and well no your stealing from me and are you selling these? no, your friends just ask you to get them some and you take them from me to give to your friends for free. now i dated her for months so i dont really know how uch she took from me, prolly ounces cause verytime she left id let her grab a gram but it was fucked up, its like it didnt registaer to her that every time she took a gram and an OC that i was losing like $50 but to her its one gram out of a couple hundred and one pill also out of a couple hundred, the money part never crissed her mind..now bc she always had all these drugs from me she always had a few girlfriends over which was cool cause well she had some super hot friends and that paid off for me cause they more or less became my friends and not hers after we split up. and im not dumb i know its cause i had the drugs and the alcohol even though i didnt really drink but they had the tits and ass and that was a good trade in my book..but thta was the last time i ever let a female do there own thing with my drugs, there was no more "oh im just gonna take a gram and a pill if thats cool?" no they had to ask and me give it to them

so after all that occurred i wnt back to trying to find girls who didnt really do drugs, just so that shit doesnt happen...its so much better having a girl that will roll up a blunt and light it for me and take a few puffs of it just to light it and thats it..i never really had a girl treat me too often cause i was the one who always had the money and drugs, maybe it would be different if she was the one that had the quad of weed and dope. that would be cool.

Last edited:
Really? Well, again, we were dating before we got into opiates, and we also follow certain rules...

The most important rule is this: We don't use when we're by ourselves, when one is without the other; I've never before picked up bags with my own money and without sharing them with my girlfriend. If one of us is picking up bags, with whatever money we might have come up with, then the other is getting bags too -- and an equal number of bags. If we come up with enough money for six bags, then we're both doing three bags. See?

That's basically rule number one, and we don't make any exceptions. We're a team and we split everything 50/50, no exceptions...

do yall live together? thats the only way i see this working cause i just have a hard time believeing this if yall live seperate..

so if youy and me were chilling and i bust out a few bags of dope for free..your not gonna do it cause shes not there? and yoiu think she would do the same?

and the whole team thing, how well does it really work? im sure you both dont equally bring in the same amount of money... now if you each throw in 100bucks a week and buy the dope thats fine. but if everyweek your throwing in 150 and shes only putting in 50, that doesnt make sense that you would give her the same as you and viceversa..i would feel like im being used if im the one thats always thwoing in 3/4 of the money yet only getting half..nowe im not saying you leave her dry but if im throwing in 100more on a regualr basis i woul;d expect to get some take hom e dope

Last edited:
I copped some of that Brooklyn fire today, and a suboxone to take to make stopping a little smoother. My friend is allowed to see his dealer again after getting caught trying to grab a chuck of dope from the dudes drawer, so this was the first time I've had this guys dope in a month or so.

NSFW:
ws79R.jpg
OUYzw.jpg
Rd9Zv.jpg

I know the first pic is hard to make out, but it's just the bag being held up to the light so you can tell how full the bottom fold is since the only empty space is the parts that have some light shining through (if you look at it sideways, tilting your head to the right, it looks like 2 eyes and a mouth, kinda like the Halloween ghosts). The next pic is one bag in one line, and the last pic is one bag in 2 lines, this way you have a better idea of the amount of dope in the bags.

I wish I had a scale so I knew how much these bags weighed, but I think that these bags actually weigh .1 aka 100mg. I think that everyone that is a regular in this thread knows that bags don't weigh .1 as much as the used to in NY, and even less frequently in northern NJ and the other cities in the northeast that have stamp bags. For those of you who didn't know that and still thought that bags commonly weigh .1, compare your bags to the one in the pics above and if they aren't that size then they aren't a point. Like I said I don't have a scale, but I know that the last time I weighed a bag out that weighed .1 it was about the same as in my pics, so it can't be far off.

This isn't to dicksize, I'm just trying to lay to rest all the posts saying "I'm doing a gram a day since I'm going through a bundle a day and a stamp bag in the northeast is usually .1, so 10 bags is a gram." That's rarely the case, and the only place that seems to have .1 bags on the reg is Camden and possible Philly since they do things about the same in those 2 places. These bags are even on the big size for the dealer they are from, and his bags are usually smaller than this, more in the 70mg range which is more the norm for NYC bags. I guess the person bagging these was feeling generous, or maybe they were sick of bagging, folding, taping, and stamping all these bags, so to finish quicker they said fuck it and made the bags fatter.

do yall live together? thats the only way i see this working cause i just have a hard time believeing this if yall live seperate..

so if youy and me were chilling and i bust out a few bags of dope for free..your not gonna do it cause shes not there? and yoiu think she would do the same?

Yes we live together, and no I would not do the dope unless my girlfriend were going to swing by and I could split whatever I'm doing in half for her. I've actually been in that situation before lol

I know you don't believe it, and you were the member I was thinking of when I wrote that there were members here who don't believe it and don't believe me. It's all right, though, and no one here has to believe me lol but I know what it is, and I know how it really is, and so it's not really any kind of goal or objective of mine to prove it to anyone.

and the whole team thing, how well does it really work? im sure you both dont equally bring in the same amount of money... now if you each throw in 100bucks a week and buy the dope thats fine. but if everyweek your throwing in 150 and shes only putting in 50, that doesnt make sense that you would give her the same as you and viceversa..i would feel like im being used if im the one thats always thwoing in 3/4 of the money yet only getting half..nowe im not saying you leave her dry but if im throwing in 100more on a regualr basis i woul;d expect to get some take hom e dope

The team thing is easy, and it works exceptionally well. She gets payed on Tuesday, and for sake of argument let's say she gets $250 this week, well, some of that goes to the essential things, bills and whatever else, and if what we have left is $100 ... then we'll pick up those bags and split them evenly.

I get payed on Monday, and again, for sake of argument let's say that I get payed $200 this week, well, again, some of that money goes to the essential things we need, and then whatever we have left, maybe only $60, goes to bags -- and again we split them evenly.

It's simple: whatever we get, we split in half. It's not like we sit down and say, "OK well I'm putting more into this dope budget than you." We don't think like that, and there's no bitterness at all or any sense of one person doing more than the other. We work, get payed, help each other out with bills and things, and then we go get high. If we can afford a bundle on Monday but only a few bags on Tuesday, well then whatever. And next week, if we can afford just a few bags on Monday but two bundles on Tuesday, well then that's fine too.

Last edited:
I have a friend who has a girlfriend who uses, although their situation is different since he met her in detox. They split there bags too, but he cheats a bit, but all things considered he is usually pretty good about it. A few months ago after I copped with him he called me up and told me not to mention anything about copping with him that day to his girl, and if she asked we didn't get any dope.

Their income has varied a lot, where sometimes she has made more money and supported them more, while other times he was the bread winner. Aside from a few times, every time we have coped in the city we stopped by her job on the way back and dropped bags off to her. I don't ask questions though about the specifics of how they split it up as it's none of my business, but they definitely have some general rules when it comes to their joined drug use.

NSFW:
2k29ea.jpg

Is it 'cause they like my gangsta walk? Is it 'cause they like my gangsta talk?

I don't usually throw up pictures, but these bags have sort of become the mainstay of my dope diet right now, so, thurr ya go...

id like to get stamps here,name branding would be straight and so if you seen one stamp you would know ecatly where it came from

i wouldnt mind being able to have choice and get some tar..i just want to smokee and nod

verso its not that i dont believe you, its just hard to believe, im a dope ddict with great self control but im not passing up free dope and i cant see anyone other dope fiend doing it either, exceot for you i guess..i dont see how if your not putting any money up for it that it would matter.. sorry but thats so lame and i dont see why it matters...like i said this seems like one big domestic assult waiting to happen cause your gonna find out that shes done what you just said you wouldnt do and your gonna get all pissed off lol. and its gonna be a big fight..not saying your gonna hit her cause that would be a punk move, but females say that shit all the time and ive seen it done and my buddy go to jail for the night cause she made up some shit..

if you can get a free high with out your money and your girl, why wouldnt you do it? ..wouldnt it be nice to get high with one o fyour boys without your chick around? i dunno man i guess you like the whole hanigng with your female 24/7 thing, me im the type of guy where we gotta have seperate friends and i gotta be able to go out with my boys when i feel like it, and not have to ask for permission or bring her with..we call that being pussy whipped and unless your married that shit aint acceptable..maybe thats chicago thing cause i keep reasing what you wrote and it just makes no sense to me, like i cant fanthom doing what you say..

since yall are living together i hope you guys put some money away..that would be shitty if everyting you have left after bills and all that goes to dope..its only thing spending all your money when your single but living with your girl, you gotta plan ahead, shit happens and kids do come along when least expected

what if she gets preggo and quits, are you quitting too?

Last edited:
Chinky, you were always kinda big on setting rules for your dope use, right? Like not using to get high multiple days in a row, and waiting until the night time to get high, and maybe a few others. The main point of the rules is to limit your use a bit so that your habit stays in check.

I can't speak for verso but it seems that that's his goal too. If him and his girl didn't split their dope and it was a free-for-all to just use whenever they wanted then I'm almost positive that their habits would be worse. Also, one of them would end up sick while the other would be high, and they wouldn't be able to plan out doing certain things together that require money that well since it seems that right now they work dope into their budget around bills and such, so using exclusively with each other definitely goes a long way in being able to do that.

As far as a kid is concerned, I know that some couples have unexpected pregnancies but it's 2012 and it's not that hard to take the proper measures to make sure that it doesn't happen, so I'm pretty sure that they are taking said measures.

verso its not that i dont believe you, its just hard to believe, im a dope ddict with great self control but im not passing up free dope and i cant see anyone other dope fiend doing it either, exceot for you i guess..i dont see how if your not putting any money up for it that it would matter.. sorry but thats so lame and i dont see why it matters...

I pass it up because, as casual as we may like to think it is, doing heroin isn't exactly a casual thing; it's a habit, and to keep things in check, we just follow these rules, one rule being that we don't use when we're not with each other whether the dope is free or not. It may sound stupid to you, man, lame or whatever, but... it works. It works for us, and of all the friends we've known, of all the users we've met, we're the only ones still doing what we're doing when everyone else has fallen off. It could be coincidence, could be luck, could be some combination of it all... but we're still in it; we're still together, still getting high, still doing what we're doing... and so there you go.

like i said this seems like one big domestic assult waiting to happen cause your gonna find out that shes done what you just said you wouldnt do and your gonna get all pissed off lol. and its gonna be a big fight..not saying your gonna hit her cause that would be a punk move, but females say that shit all the time and ive seen it done and my buddy go to jail for the night cause she made up some shit..

Not entirely sure what you mean to imply or what you mean not to imply, but uh... we've already been through this. We had one incident where I sniffed a bag without telling her, and she, after finding out, did the same in turn, and so we hashed it out. It wasn't pretty, but that's how we came to this conclusion in this first place, that using when the other's not around is bad news, that it causes resentment, encourages greater, more sporadic use, and just makes us feel, on the whole, more like typical junkies.

She doesn't use behind my back, and again, I know this in my heart of hearts, and she knows that I don't use behind her back. It's not something that I think about, worry about, or give much thought to at all. In fact, right now, in replying to you, is the only time that I ever think about it. I'm absolutely confident that she does not use behind my back, but if ever I found out that she was using behind my back, I don't think that our arguing would turn into the trailer trash, Jerry Springer show you seem to imagine or be familiar with. I think that her using behind my back would be some implication of a larger, more serious issue that we would need to address, and so we'd take it from there.

if you can get a free high with out your money and your girl, why wouldnt you do it? ..wouldnt it be nice to get high with one o fyour boys without your chick around? i dunno man i guess you like the whole hanigng with your female 24/7 thing, me im the type of guy where we gotta have seperate friends and i gotta be able to go out with my boys when i feel like it, and not have to ask for permission or bring her with..we call that being pussy whipped and unless your married that shit aint acceptable..

I think that I've explained quite well already why we don't get high without the other one being there, free or not, and albeit something that you can't seem to fathom.

I'm not pussy-whipped either lol. I have my own friends, and she has her own friends, and we do our own thing quite often. In fact, she went to go get her nails done today with a friend, and I hung out and spent some much-needed alone time by myself for a little while, being that I've been working and running around all week long.

maybe thats chicago thing cause i keep reasing what you wrote and it just makes no sense to me, like i cant fanthom doing what you say..

I know you can't, brother. I know you can't fathom it lol and I won't even ask you to try...

since yall are living together i hope you guys put some money away..that would be shitty if everyting you have left after bills and all that goes to dope..its only thing spending all your money when your single but living with your girl, you gotta plan ahead, shit happens and kids do come along when least expected

what if she gets preggo and quits, are you quitting too?

Let me worry about our finances. But yes if she ever got pregnant, which I don't see happening anytime soon, I would most certainly quit using. Abso-fucking-lutely, hands-down, without question...

from experience, i prefer a girl who doesnt do all the same drugs i do. weed/psychadelics/mild stimulants (adderall/ritalin)/mdma are what i wouldn't mind her doing. I just don want to share my opiates or coke, lol. but then again, i've "corrupted" every girl i've ever dated. out of my last 3 girlfriends (long term relationships) 2 were virgins and the other was very sheltered. by the end the first girl was selling weed with me when I did, the other became a stripper/coke head, and the last just got out of detox for heroin...and just went with me to go pick up.

although corrupting girls is fun, it doesn't last.

and omnomnom. dj'd a killer college party for some old friends then took some of my money i made and bought some FIRE dope. I've noticed i can only get 3 different stamps, and have for awhile, but they're all extremely quality.

^ive never had the pleasure of dating a stripper..i wish i did though, that would be awesome

and verso trust me man i know all about keeping things in check, ive preached that shit for years..like how i only use after 6pm and how i dont use 2days in a row and if i do i never ever use 3 and all my other rules i live by..people are PMing me about you passing up free dpe and how that makes no sense lol..honestly they Pming me being like " hes fuckin with you lol" and im like i dont think he is

but lol going to get her nails done is hardly doing her own thing and besides you should of went with anyways, manicures are dope, having the asian chick give you a hand massage and clean up the cuticles and everything...nothing wrong that, and its only like $20. 24with a tip, not shit really cause ive seen so,me 50$ ones that wernt worth it

girls notice that shit too , its actually kind of weird that they notice it but they do..

who doesn't like slutty girls? They're not the sort of bitches I want to get serious with, but having a whore to smash on once in a while is good old fashioned fun.

^truth. it killed me when i found out that my ex had become a stripper because i still love the bitch. but oh well.

and i just woke up today to a phonecall saying that my friend just bought some bags "i have to try out". hell yea. free dope in the morning

My friend.was just fuckin a stripper for a couple of weeks. She bought the hotel rooms, paid for his phone bill, bought cigarettes and whatever else.

who doesn't like slutty girls? They're not the sort of bitches I want to get serious with, but having a whore to smash on once in a while is good old fashioned fun.

exactly, i meant a slut for a gf, since the topic of discussion has been gf's, not fuck buddys.

Here in New Jersey most dudes have a wifey & girlfriend or sometimes its only just one of those....Any where else got some thing like that?...... I would assume so but prob called a different name....

Wifey= Wife Material your number one bitch
Girlfriend= Stable Fuck Buddy

for me gf means gf, not fuck buddy. fuck buddy="friend"

and if i had a gf it would be serious, she would be my one and only, i wouldnt be fuckin around with other girls if i loved my girl friend.

Here in New Jersey most dudes have a wifey & girlfriend or sometimes its only just one of those....Any where else got some thing like that?...... I would assume so but prob called a different name....

Wifey= Wife Material your number one bitch
Girlfriend= Stable Fuck Buddy

thats not just in NJ, thats how black ppl everywhere talk...

Well I am White and use those terms, I guess Its just the environment I grew up In.... Just a product of my environment

Status
Not open for further replies.