L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking junkies. That's all you'll ever be. Will you even attend my father's funeral or mother's funeral when they pass away? I know you won't for mom but dad? Scumbags.

I knew you would text me from a new cell once you got out of jail. I never texted back and you didn't text me again so maybe you finally get it through your thick skull I want nothing to do with you anymore.

Valentine's schmalentine's

I knew you would text me from a new cell once you got out of jail. I never texted back and you didn't text me again so maybe you finally get it through your thick skull I want nothing to do with you anymore.

Valentine's schmalentine's

I spoke to soon. You texted me a song last night and "I love you." I was never really sure about your "love" and could never trust it. There's too much history between us and there are things you've done and said during our relationship that you can't take back. I don't love you anymore.

I am sorry you were in a relationship with someone who you once loved who lied and cheated on you. I am bisexual and have had almost every woman and man I dated or had a partnership with lie and cheat on me.

Cheaters and liars can all fuck off since I want nothing to do with them even as friends.

I was told by gay men who are friends that monogamy in same sex relationships is rare, and that most gay men lie but I did not know how true this was until I experienced it myself.

I am single, celibate, and alright with this for now.

The sequence of events doesn't matter, I don't have much of a heart to break. The honesty and openness is more of a critical component to me though.

I just want to work on myself.

You were supposed to be my best friend - I've known you since I was 3yrs old. You told me if I needed anything to let you know. I reached out to you when I started relapsing. I opened up, told you everything - while crying my soul out, in way I never have before. You told me you were going away, but would call me in 2wks....

You texted me 8mos later, to ask me where I was, and to tell me I'm the only person that can make you laugh.... I cried all day the day you texted me. You told me you "forgot" to call me. You forgot?! Didn't that sound like bullshit--even to you??

Now I'm on ORT. Which I would've avoided if only you grabbed my hand when I reached out. It still hurts and I miss you. But I'd rather miss you than be in a friendship where I'm the only one that's a friend.

Happy birthday princess..... never thought i could hurt like this.... but here i am.... burning again.... i always told you this was hell.

The last time you slipped up was the same time I decided to slip up also. While you've been able to recover from your binge and have had the last 2 months sober, I have not. I have been using nearly every day. It's lonely where I'm at and I'm working on kicking the dope and getting it right again. I just hope and pray you don't stumble on my works and I'm so grateful it's winter and to be able to conceal my arms with long sleeves without anyone suspecting a thing. To be perfectly honest, what makes this the worst kind of hell imaginable, is that you nor anyone else can tell that I'm high nearly every day. The very fact that it's not obvious that I'm high makes it that much harder for me to want to stop.

You're going to be really disappointed, but I can't see you next month like we planned. I'm still adjusting to my medication. You're a trigger that makes me want to get a stimulant so I feel even better and more motivated to hang out. Focusing only on myself and my sobriety from stimulants is best right now. Sorry.

can't say it to your face, but I love you for providing a home base, I'll get you a house when I get my big break

I wish you cared about your life as much as I care about you because then you’d see how much this world needs you and your potential.

You need to get that cyst on your head removed as it is gross and could pop anytime.

^^lmao!

What I can't say:

What is your fucking problem with me? I havent ever even interacted with you

I will never understand the admiration you get from other people. I've truthfully never read one compassionate, kind, caring or helpful response from you to anyone. Your're self-centered and very mean to others. Especially when they're vulnerable.

And you're right, people are only nice to you because they feel obligated.

You will never know how much I thank God every single day that I didn't have your baby. If I had actually carried out the pregnancy, the baby would've been born while you were back in jail. You've changed me. I still don't know if you've changed me for better or worse. All I can do is learn and move on.

if you go to jail today again for your temper-tantrums w/ your roommate, I may opt for homelessness and be gone

I messaged your dad. don't drink/drug your life away. I pray you find solace in your heart, happiness in your soul and success in your future.
-The light you used to know

Last edited:
You need to listen to me when I say I don’t want you here. So instead I am going to ignore you for at least 12 hours.

You’re fucking stupid so you’ll never understand what you’re doing wrong. I don’t expect you to wise up.

I might just stop talking to you altogether.

You told me i was something special.... i told you I was sick..... i should've walked away...... you should've run..... but we didn't...... and look at us now.... broken and alone.... maybe in another life.

Status
Not open for further replies.