L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the things you said were true when you said them. i just wish they still were.

Id rather be rolling right now.

bahaha

on the 2nd night i had sex with you , before we were going out , i knew that you liked me so much but i went and tried to get with 3 chicks that night cuz i just wanted to use you for sex. now that we are going out , i still check out other chicks all the time and i still fb stalk hot chicks , i think about this one chick who i would really like to have sex with and im scared if i see them at a party or something i might cheat on you. I also got another girls number last night and was trying my hardest not to get with her . i feel like a piece of shit who doesnt deserve you

You were the second worst lay I have ever had, putting you in roughly the 5th percentile.

When I said that you were good in bed I lied. Actually, I almost fell asleeep several times.

I feel like now I've found you, I've no reason to look elsewhere, and am now just waiting for each of us to catch up to that one moment when we will both see.

I've foreseen a future - we travel, speak in tongues and across rooms with sign language, and laugh while meeting people and making them smile.

I'm just waiting for the next chance to pick up where I left off from that last conversation we had - I'm not half assed any longer.

you're fun to talk to, but there are way too many things about you that turn me off.. like how you talk about your exes all the time. I thought I had a crush on you, but I didn't, and I'm so fucking glad I don't. You say you like me, but something tells me I'll be just another conquest, and since I'll probably still be a virgin when I meet you, I'd rather just avoid you. I tried to break it off completely but then you made it really fucking hard, and I felt like a cold bitch. If I ever tell you again that I don't want to talk to you, you're gonna think that it's for the same reasons that nobody else wants to. I cared about that before, but now I don't. If you think I'm an asshole like everyone else, it'll make it easier for you to hate me, and I think it's better that way...

jeez... thanks for that thread, man. didn't know I even had that in me. :/

pretty much how i'm feeling right now. i wish that was a thing we had... the ability to ummeet people.

There are a lot of things I won't tell you. Truthfully I barely tell you anything. You get all upset, but I'm not going to do what you say. I was 18 when you met me. Being 30, you had it all over me and our first decade was mostly about me learning from you.

I'm 53 now and your are 65. You tell me the same stories constantly. You have finally stopped trying to tell me what to do, but that took years of training, and I can see it your eyes. You would like for me to still do everything your way. After we had a light version of this discussion. three different times as we went through the day I made a choice that you shunned in preference to your own way. I pointed out to you at dinnertime the three occasions when you should have listened to me. How old are you going to get before you will EVER take me seriously?

I'm not 18 now. I'm not a stupid kid. I'm an adult middle aged woman. I have gotten an education both in university and in the school of hard knocks.

You need to listen to me. I am right about stuff sometimes. Get a clue, dude. I'm old. I have learned a lot from you. But that doesn't mean everything you think or say is right. Sometimes, and I know this is new material for you, I am right and we should take my plan or my decision.

Except for the recent discussion and my three points of evidence, I haven't said any of this to you because you would say, "if you want to pic a fight about something make it something less stupid" OR the very popular "if you want to pic a fight about something can you wait til this race/sport/priceisright/news is over?"

So I don't talk to you much. I'm not pouting. It's just a waste of time and I don't even feel like bothering.

Also, I do not mumble. You are going deaf. Have you got any idea how loud the fucking tv is? I get it... you won't use your cane, and you don't want hearing aids. You are 65. You are going to have to deal with age as it heads us both towards old, which is where we both want to arrive. I want to arrive in old safely, relatively healthy, and still with you but you can't ignore the needs of your years because you are so frustrating it's hard to spend time with you. It's getting harder and harder because you can never hear me anymore so even when I talk to you, you yell at me because you didn't hear me.

Come on dude. Stop running your mouth all the time, shut the hell up, and pay attention to our changes. The kids are pushing out on their own more or less. In the next 5 years, probably much less, everybody will be gone and I'll be working full time and you are going to sit on the couch and watch tv. You will die sitting on that couch watching tv, alone and lonely.

You need to try to get some of your life back. Yes you are disabled but you could go fishing. You could drive down and see your brother. Or your kids from your first marriage. If you would do something, you'd have some new stories to tell and you wouldn't be hanging around me telling me I'm wrong when I often end up being right. It's not about the right or wrong. It's about you being stubborn and pigheaded AND misogynistic against your own wife.

"If you come over one more time just to have sex we are done. I can do better, and you don't deserve my love. Besides I'm getting bored with you and don't really need you in the sack."

What you say to a guy who thinks he has a sweet deal for himself - should be clear enough.

Yea fuck that, Ninae. Don't tell him you can do better... just kick him to the curb, and do better. No point wasting your breath sometimes, you know?

Yea fuck that, Ninae. Don't tell him you can do better... just kick him to the curb, and do better. No point wasting your breath sometimes, you know?

Love that. Something we should all live by.

My own little rant...

I want it all back. The sex, the friendship everything. It was amazing, and even more amazing together.

you are my other half. in some ways it is so comforting, no matter what happens. sad things(obvs abound) or happy ways, it doesnt matter. you are my other half. and what else matters? not much beyond surviving. i am so comforted that we are closer now. it's funny, being a nihilist. and still knowing you are the love of my life. my goals are all centered around our furture. no matter what. and fuck everyone else.

To my Borderline princess.

At times we all feel lost, but your inner compass is so shattered and wayward it is virtually incomprehensible to me how you manage to continue living life as you do.

In this respect, I admit to being in absolute awe and respect to you for holding on as long as you have in this long struggle called life.

However, I am simultaneously dumbfounded and flabbergasted (no words can sufficiently express) at times when trying to imagine and empathize with the level of confusion you must face on a daily basis.

The more I see you, the more I speak to you, the more I share my experience of life with you and you with me, the more I understand how fucking hard your life REALLY is.

I have also realized I do not have the strength nor will as I had previously deluded myself to possessing to be patient and supportive enough with you, and to withstand the emotional turmoil you unwittingly afflict on those around you.

Honestly, there is not enough compassion or empathy in the hearts of a thousand saints to provide an instant cure for your ills. I have wept for you as your path is a long and difficult one to the altar of happiness, a place you watch so many others reach with relative simplicity.
I will pray that an angel guides you and is kind to you on your path. You WILL forgive my bitter resentment here after what you have put me through.
You sure as hell need one.

You will be a big fatty, just like your Mom, in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.