L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, go ahead take all the credit just make sure you have all the answers.

At least give me something to work with, and give me the chance to show you that i don't want any drama or complications either. I'm holding myself to what i said, and I'm going to hold you to what you said too. I understand you're probably still scared and want to run away from it all, but neither of us really want that. I know this is a hard time for you too, but it doesn't have to be, just give it a chance.

When the doctor said lose the weight and you will likely be fine, that didn't mean keep guzzling coke like an idiot. Look at us now Mr. Fucking Genius you are fucked and so are we. You just can't believe I actually know what I am talking about. Thanks for telling all the doctors that I am a pain in the ass. Now who's the ass? The last two years have been like standing on the train tracks waiting... Now the train is in our face. If we make it through this with you alive I am pegging your ass with the largest dildo I can find cuz this is the biggest bunch of shit I have ever had to deal with. But I have to be supportive and fight these idiot doctors day in and out so you have a chance. Where were you when I needed a hospital? With your head up your goddamn ass. You are so fucking lucky to have me. I am in charge now bitch.

^ It sucks trying to take care of ungrateful ass people. I take care of someone, but she's not just going to talk to me any kind of way. I don't have to put up with that shit. No one else can tolerate her so she better be fucking careful not to keep pissing me off. I'm the only one who helps her every day.

Can't wait to get myself together so I can move on. Someone from my past came back right when I needed him. He at least gives me hope for the future to see him again and I won't be trapped in this house of horrors. Anyone in my position would lose their mind or fucking jump off a building.

I hope you understand what i was implying last week, that this break is only temporary and us getting back together is inevitable, and that I'm reading things correctly in seeing that you're at least trying as proof that I'm right. I know that you got scared, I'll give you as much space as you need, but i miss you and fully expect to get back together as soon as you're ready. I'll be as patient as i need to be if it means i get to see you again.

You always want to be right, you never accept or admit when you are wrong. Do you think the world we live in is that cause of all your problems. Even you think so, wouldn't that apply for the rest of us? Come on!! Be honest with me with all of us, we all want that. You are not preventing anyone from anything with that attitude.

You came back into my life for a reason. You came back into my life at a time when I wasn't even looking for anyone. Like God knew I needed someone so he sent you. I don't want to downplay this and be cynical. Maybe I'm willing to see where this goes. Either way, it's nice to have you to talk to.

People can be so demanding sometimes. We can't even be ourselves these days.

I got feelings for you, not sure how to go about sharing them with you because I don't want to lose my job. So I am saying them here, its going to be alright. If no one told you that they loved you today then i love you. :)

I told her: I'll either be moving out or killing myself and that is the honest truth. I'd rather take my chance on the other side.

No CTC. The unknown can't be better imo. You never what could happen, things could not end up as planned. You are safer here.

Oh well I'm sooo sorry to hear it. Boo F'ing Hoo. Your like a huge turd, a pain in the ass till your down the drain and out of my life in every aspect...

Last edited:
My grandmother pissed me off worst than ever today. I won't even go into details, but she said something extremely hurtful. That bitch better not talk to me or ever ask me for help again. Instead of helping her, I'm getting the fuck out of here and I'm not speaking to any of these people for as long as I live. I will act like none of them exist. You crossed a big line and I don't care what happens to you anymore. You said something awful and can't take it back.

No one else can tolerate your ass either so good job making an enemy with the only purpose who gave a damn. You fucking bitch. And don't even look like you're going to talk to me in this house. Don't say anything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.