• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

Hello everyone, used lemon juice and approximately 1/8th of the bag (with almost zero tolerance). Feels pretty nice so far... only drank half the wash. I'm going to not redose I think.

The bag of seeds I got is definitely on the stronger side so I am hesitant to redose. But apparently I only drink about 5-15 mgs of morph only?

EDIT: Shoot, I am dumb and took 1/8th of a 2lb bag, then drank half the wash. So I'm guessing I did a total of 50g.

Why does everyone from a certain place have to start showing up here trying to discuss things like human consumption, extraction of a schedule 2 substance for many, and pretty much discussing how to get high?

Keep the discussion out of the area of preparation and use please.

"A certain place"? That sounds suspiciously like referencing vendors, taco.

I don't understand the difference between discussing kratom use and PST prep (scheduling was never a big concern here).

If we had an ethnobotany or dedicated* extraction forum, they could go there, but for now, where else should they go if not with all the other opioids? Don't say "back to Reddit or D-F." Why can't they talk here too?

It's not a safety thing if we're gonna also talk fent analogues. Someone's OD'd or about to on kratom too.

*I don't know how much extraction gets mentioned in the psychedelics forum. I always only was there to decide if I should plug DPT or vape.

EDIT: OK, I filled in the missing punctuation.

Your issue is with the extraction, and I bet we do not have any of that talk here.

I think the loophole is for simple hot-water immersion of a decorative dried flower arrangement. We don't need more details.

(It's not like you don't have two sites I mentioned, as well as at least two more dedicated to just extracting shit.)

Can't edit my post, but my point was this is not the place to discuss getting high on seeds. Using them to ween off or maintain is another story, but I just feel like there are enough places that discuss usage of the that it would be better to focus discussing the dependency aspect and how to manage a seed habit. Not how to start one.

Sorry I do not really know the etiquette of such forums.. but isn't the nature of ALL opiates extremely deadly if used irresponsibly?

Pretty much.... I find people underestimate seeds because it's "natural," but opium was what started opioids addiction. Honestly I found the suggestion to start with ten grams of seeds for non tolerant and 25 grams for tolerant a good recommendation. No one should go above 200 grams. You could have anywhere from 0 mg-1 gram of morphine per lb of seed and that's not including the codeine and other toxic opiates. It's not something anyone should mess with unless deep in a habit. Maybe once a month to every six months on the comedown of a more traditional psychedelic

Mmmm there's something more about the rush of percs/ox that I find to be more addicting. This creeps up on you and the duration is unbelievable... but it's more sedating and opiates are usually a stimulant for me.

I could see ppl being addicted to its duration but you think the feeling itself is better than pharma material?

It's all the same IMO besides the toxic elements the other opiates contribute. It can be just as bad as any opioid dependency if used enough and is quite easy to develop into a really nasty one as it's hard to tell how much one is using.

I would think the thebaine in the PST, which might predominate in some cultivars--just the risk of drinking a cup mostly of that--would be enough to scare people off.

---------------------

EDIT: Maybe I was overthinking it a bit? ("It" being an understanding of tacodude's continuing consternation.) The whole concept of PST discussion could be considered a "how do I get high" subject.

And I'm sure there are non-opioid-dependent people who develop a kratom habit. But for some reason there aren't any threads about kratom for complete opioid n00bs, (if there is one, don't tell me).

My spring gig is coming, and with it cash, so don't temp me to kratom, you poppy sirens of OD. Instead the kratom threads are about dosing schedules to deal with withdrawal, and how to potentiate and squirt grapefruit juice and in the end there's always Robitussin DM.

Makes more sense now, something about HR.

Last edited:
People are going to die off of opiates no matter what you tell them, even if you tell them how to do em' right. Seeds are dangerous but that's not going to stop anyone from trying the tea and overdoing it. I was determined to try the seeds. 50-100 grams seems to be a good starting off point for someone with low tolerance. Even the strongest batches probably wouldn't whoop you.

PS I kinda like how thebaine feels it's very new. (and the tea tastes like heaven compared to kratom)

PSS Feel pretty great lol the afterglow....a;sldkjf;alskdjf

Last edited:
You literally just told people 50-100 grams over my 10 grams for non tolerant to 25 grams for tolerant users to start. You finished your post pretty much bragging about getting high.... This is not the place for your reckless attitude

You literally just told people 50-100 grams over my 10 grams for non tolerant to 25 grams for tolerant users to start. You finished your post pretty much bragging about getting high.... This is not the place for your reckless attitude

Ten grams of seeds.... what the heck is that gonna do??? Thats AT MOST 20ug of morphine. maybe enough for a rat to catch a buzz. I agree you should start small, but thats ridiculous, you will likely need 800 grams to get a high in the end.

GMOOTCRAP said:
PS I kinda like how thebaine feels it's very new. (and the tea tastes like heaven compared to kratom)

PSS Feel pretty great lol the afterglow....a;sldkjf;alskdjf

I appreciate smartassery. But the guy's got a point. It's not about relative safety of the practice to other unsafe practices, even though I was surprised to hear you can die just from PST OD. There's been at least a handful of recent cases, and not from falling asleep in your rocking chair and pitching backwards off the stoop.

Point is, this is a harm reduction site, even if it manages only a veneer sometimes. That means sharing accurate knowledge, but not the promotion of certain addictive drugs like they're fun new hobbies.

And probably cause new PST drinkers will get addicted just as the market ends and switch to whatever the new RC-methyl ethyl tert-butyl single atom-potency MOR ultra-agonist you can still totally-spoon-over-your-bunk-heroin-without-worry happens to be murdering even more people five years from now.

Could be 20 mg of morphine in ten grams of seed if you have ultra potent 2 gram of morphine per kilo of seeds. Better to start low as you can always take more never less

I apologize if anything I posted here was interpreted by anyone as promoting PST use. I wish I had never tried it. I used it to replace a big drinking problem, which was killing me slowly, but now I fear I've made a deal with the devil.

I apologize about last night I wasn't entirely sober. It's definitely something not to be tampered with on the regular. The reason I recommended 50-100 g is bc normally the seeds do not contain high morphine content. ur lucky if you get a strongggg batch.

@marginal Depends on your poison but I've always felt opiates were more mentally destructive than alch but way less physically destructive. I'm sure your liver is thanking you for that switch

Last edited:
Anything that replaces alcohol is gonna be a health and lifestyle improvement. Maybe huffing solvents is worse, IDK.

We can't give advice on getting started in PST, is all. We don't want n00bs to opioids thinking it would be an interesting NEW avenue to explore recreationally. Depending on how it's discussed, in can seem like just another San Pedro cactus thing, where worst case you get a stomach ache.

You wouldn't get trace mescaline, but an addicton. So just keep it in the context of easing withdrawals and getting off your current addiction to it.

I tried 150g PST and it hasn't done anything. But they were pre-packaged seeds from a supermarket so probably devoid of any alkaloids