• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Is it just me, or is this stuff deceptively light and fluffy? I just capped some and .1g takes up like 3x the space in the cap as molly. I don't trust my pos scale so I thought I'd double check so make sure I'm not taking too much inadvertently. Looked like a big pile for just 100mg.

It is not just you! I almost filled a size 00 (500mg) gelcap up with 150mg 6-apb

My batch of 6-apb is at least 2 or 3 times fluffier than my 5-apb. 100mg 6 takes up more than half a capsule. 100mg 5 takes up about 1/3 of the capsule. And I have older brown stuff.

It is not just you! I almost filled a size 00 (500mg) gelcap up with 150mg 6-apb

Yep. 2 weeks ago I filled two 00 caps with 70mg(each) for the Weezer show and it took up way more space than I thought it would have. I though my scale took a dump and died.
(which goes to show why people shouldn`t eyeball doses)

6-apb balls up the same way mdpv does (absorbs water from the air)

after a while a 00 cap full of powder looks half-full of little balls

Got some benzo fury pellets in the mail, took one and was not disappointed in the least.

4 hours of pleasant stimulation, and stronger than MDMA euphoria, then another 3 hours of completely unique visuals and no trouble sleeping.

Have I found an alternative to MDMA?
yep :)

150mg of 6-APB the day after taking 125mg 4-fa was amazing, but still a little overwhelming, as I found it the first time. Seeing the Black Keys perform while on this was incredible though. Once I got past the comeup, my nausea dissipated and I know this is cliche but I could feel the music. Only sad part was that it made the set pass by waaay too fast, and my eye wigglies were too strong to focus on the stage for more than a few seconds at a time. Fantastic stuff, although I feel like I have yet to find my perfect dose level for this chem.

I remember your report of 100mg being intense. How much more intense was the added 50mg?

Please do not combine 6-APB with 4-AcO-DMT. A very unpleasant time with an awful body load and full of mindfucking confusion.

^ Haven't tried it. Stimulation and sedation don't seem to mix well for me. I do love 6-apb and 4-ho-xxxx. The ho trytps are always pretty stimulating to me.

Please do not combine 6-APB with 4-AcO-DMT. A very unpleasant time with an awful body load and full of mindfucking confusion.

Hmm I've read quite a few good trips on that combo and have done it myself quite a few times. Just curious, what were your dosages?

Hmm I've read quite a few good trips on that combo and have done it myself quite a few times. Just curious, what were your dosages?
It wasn't me personally, but they were taken at the same time 150mg 6-APB + 24mg 4-AcO-DMT. That kid... taking both. Silly goose.

^ well, in my understanding, these are pretty good doses for both substances solo. maybe that kid (is he experienced with tripping and both drugs on their own?) just got overwhelmed...

Yeah, When i do that combo I usually only take about 10-15mg of 4-aco-dmt. guess everyones experience varies

I remember your report of 100mg being intense. How much more intense was the added 50mg?

I'd say the intensity was about equal. I only upped the dose because we had done 4-FA the night before, and wanted to overcome that tolerance. The good thing is the overwhelming part was over before the Black Keys began so I was able to rock out to them 8D

Well I finally got around to trying out this 6-APB tonight. It is now nearly 3am and started at midnight, I took 100mg. Very impressed feeling nice body rushes now as I type this. Perhaps not the loved up feeling of MDMA but defs good. Hard to explain like MDMA in some ways with the rushes and stuff.

I knew the stuff I got was good when I took a 3mg allergy test to begin with, within 15 mins could feel the effects. I am home alone and really enjoying it, just being by myself and listening to the tunes I want to listen too lol.

So far at 12.00 (midnight) I took 100mg, within 20 mins could feel strong come-up, went outside to smoke a fag and threw most it away was that minced.

I would say for peeps with not much drug exp 100mg would be 2 intense, 50mg be more suitable and still get decent effects.

The 3 hours from midnight to now 3am was very strong come-up intense in a good way. As the high started to mellow now, I went and bombed another 100mg lol.

Will update later.

It is now 23 hours since first dropped. I have been topping up all night. So far I have went through 750mg, I still have 250mg left. So far I would say that 6-APB does lack the very special effects from MDMA. However, I have enjoyed the experience, after all it is 23 hours since I first dropped and have not slept in ages. For me this will be my last chance of a blow out for sometime so just going for it. 750mg in one night seems a lot I know. Just wondering now should I think about going into the other 250mg.

Be interestd to know has anyone on here have similar binges. Topping up seemed to work for me and kept me going all night.

750?!? Hmmm

Just tried this for the 1st time today. 40mg down. Me and mate just testing it before we have a full night on it next week.

Few games of FIFA and nothing much was happening. Few tingles. But of warm euphoria.

Then off to pub. Started to work well in there. Only had 1 of my fave test drink, Stella cidre. No need for even that. Just floating along nicely. Everything was super hd, sunshine, tunes on the jukebox. Now home 3 hours after taking it and just chilling along superbly. Great stuff :) prefer it to the 5apb already.

Yeah I took 750mg and too be honest I feel fine, I started my session 12 (midnight) on Friday night and went right through to 10am on Sunday. So that was a 34 hour session. I started off with a 100mg dose and then kept topping up another 100mg to 125mg thereafter. I went to bed then at 10am this morning and got up at 3pm. Too be honest i am as bright as a daisy, not really even all that tired.

I still have another 250mg left, I was nearly going to take that as well but decided going to bed was wiser option and just keep it for again.

I defs enjoyed the whole experience, however, now looking back it defs lacks the extra special effects of MDMA. Although when I first started coming up was quite intense, which I liked. Really tripy like come-up. I would not do it every week, maybe couple times a year and when have the house to myself.

Last edited:
It's worn off now totally. Apart from a terrible stiff neck which I always get when messing with these substances, I'm fine. 5htp hour ago probably helped. Even been able to eat a massive pizza. Top marks for 6apb at that low dose.

I'm looking to take some 6-APB in a couple weeks at a concert(haven't tried it b4). It's a 2 day event and i'm thinking about dosing both days 1st day - 50 + 50mg(redose) and the second day maybe 50 + 100mg. I dont want to be straight rolling, i just wanna be euphoric and get lost in the music. One of the main perks of the drug i was also looking to recieve was the possible OEV's O_O'. I've read varying reports, the white pellets are better quality and may give me a little bit of a psychedelic trip? And the tannish brown ones are just crappy rolls? Will dosing 2 days in a row be absolutely horrible for my brain? I'm still recovering from frying my brain back in high school. Just hoping my brain can handle it and that i get every bang for my buck.

Oh and i forgot, has anyone tried weed to see if it intensifies their experience? i know weed generally helps enhance drugs from all other avenues (accept for acid - dno why) but i'm just checking in to see what others thought about the synergy

Last edited:
Yeah I took 750mg and too be honest I feel fine, I started my session 12 (midnight) on Friday night and went right through to 10am on Sunday. So that was a 22 hour session.

Isn't that...34 hours? And Fuck me 750mg is a shit ton. I once did ~300mg by accident and I was so off it, pretty much blacked out.