View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Ketamine & Cannabis

SF2011

Bluelighter
Ive got a couple of questions, how does k and weed go down?
I know k and alcohol arent the one, however K and weed, any experiences for a k newb?

Some like it some don't, I for one, enjoy mixing the two.

However, this isn't Other Drugs material. I suggest you checkout PD.

^ I'll save you the trouble of cross posting. Just in case you were considering it ;) Moving to PD.

Ive drank and done k before and been in a bad state. But what sort of effect does weed and k have?

Here is a dissociatives + cannabis combo thread, but I am surprised that the ketamine + weed subthread apparently still has to be composed.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/556839-Combo-Thread-Dissociatives-amp-Cannabis

The Google Bluelight search option at the top left can be used to find threads including trip reports about the combination and erowid.org is another great site to check in the 'experiences' section on this combination.

I think it makes the experience more vague and strange but also more interesting than ketamine on it's own. It's like ketamine tends to be a little typical in it's monochromatic (grey-scale) visionary meta-thinking ways and cannabis adds some color to this but it also makes the thoughts more random and everything is even harder to follow or remember.

I think it makes the experience more vague and strange but also more interesting than ketamine on it's own. It's like ketamine tends to be a little typical in it's monochromatic (grey-scale) visionary meta-thinking ways and cannabis adds some color to this but it also makes the thoughts more random and everything is even harder to follow or remember.

That's pretty much accurate; atleast for me. The combination makes the ketamine experience more colourful, interesting, visual and random and indeed even more difficult to remember properly. I like the combination. Most people I know do as well.

by the time i'd managed to build a joint the k would be pretty much wearing off, when i smoked i couldnt feel the smoke hitting the back of my throat and i felt no effect from the weed whatsoever.
I found it to be pointless and the struggle of actually building the joint kept me from properly enjoying my K.
But a joint is just a joint, there is only one way to find out. Just dont burn your house down trying it

by the time i'd managed to build a joint the k would be pretty much wearing off, when i smoked i couldnt feel the smoke hitting the back of my throat and i felt no effect from the weed whatsoever.
I found it to be pointless and the struggle of actually building the joint kept me from properly enjoying my K.
But a joint is just a joint, there is only one way to find out. Just dont burn your house down trying it

i think this is where a bong or a pipe comes in handy ;)

I find this a very nice combination, always left me feeling like I was in a happy floaty bubble. Made both drugs more euphoric and pleasant than they normally would be at those doses, without increasing the side-effects :)

Cannabis mixes well, but also has the potential to make the trip more volatile. That is to say, it may aggravate confused or manic thought patterns, create undesirable feedback loops, intense self-awareness, etc. It doesn't have the same qualitative synergy as cannabis + serotonergic psychedelics for me, it's not quite as essential, but it'll definitely take you further out for better or for worse.

For a first try of this combo, I wouldn't hit any weed while you're still re-dosing and/or coming up on the k -- wait until you're as high as you're going to be on the ketamine. If you're comfortable with that level of high, having a good time, comfortable in your environment, etc, then it'll most likely be groovy. If any of these variables is off, I'd put the peace pipe down until you're coming down, bearing in mind that smoking on the comedown also has the potential revive peak effects of the ketamine. Proceed with caution and lightness, if things go askew breath deep and drink water.

Last edited: