• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Indiana residents

260. Big crack/meth scene. Not really much of the opiates around since everyone quit hitting the pharms..

Three Floyds is great stuff, I live quite near the brewery. There's a few other brewerys springing up around here lately for some reason as well. Must be the new get rich" fad. As for the animal shit, thats more central Indiana where they have legit swine and cattle farms. Definitely not the most enjoyable odor. And we can't forget all those god damn crazy looking wind turbines they put up!
ive only seen this in liqour stores in indiana and i saw it was $10 for a bottled pint and had to pass and get a recommendation

Hoosiers! lived in south bend (gangster as fuck).. Kokomo (white trash hell) and Bloomington.. Indiana University is the shit. Thats why all the east coast rich kids get sent there. Indiana is what you make it; yeah.. you have to fly under the radar a little; but we get the fuck down..

thats funny you say its so good cause i dont know a single person that went out there or talked about visiting..we all know madison and iowa city are legend..wait for it...ary and the best in the state of illinois IMO is eastern illinois university

madison especially on halloween and iowa city any game day just doesnt compare and EIU is so good cause they are in the middle of nowhere 3 hours south of the city and their sports teams suck, so there is nothing to do but party and party hard plus its not like UofIllinois and in the big 10 with highly regarded academics or in the city with even higher academic standards

Hello Everybody,

I am currently residing in NW Indiana, close to Chi. <3 Chi. Why am I here? Privacy. I want to run around naked in my yard whenever I chose. No neighbors helps.

Goodbye

Southern Indiana if anybody knows this town kentucky is close love this Midwest charm!!!

Still Hoosier South. We do the same things you guys do. People are not as hip here, in general. I am tho. 812 PRO ROLLER.

Anyone in Indiana?

I?ve been here for a few months and I hate it. I haven?t had much luck meeting new people.

Last edited:
I'm not in indiana but welcome to BL.

What don't you like about it. I've never lived there myself so I've no idea what it's like.