• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Indiana residents

^ I was one of those people too. We would drink everything Saturday no matter what. It made for some epic hangovers.

They need to just level the city of gary. As far as the dope and crack go I couldnt tell you. I know there's plenty of it and people OD in my area quite frequently but I don't use. I have a lot of experience in that city and I'd definitely be careful and go armed if you planned on trying anything out there.

They are trying to get the sunday thing lifted but its tied up somewhere on the political side of things. I don't drink much anymore but I still think the law is complete bullshit and pointless.

mr i dont use or drink..

you do realize this is a drug forum??

I said I take pills.. hence why I don't drink much anymore. Anything else you'd like to know about me Mr. Chi town gangster bad ass?

Ya fuck off chi town everyone knows in indiana we grow the biggest penises because of our extremely fertile soil.

Well Im in Ky and we got sunday liquor sales. Im only 10min from southern Indiana.

I said I take pills.. hence why I don't drink much anymore. Anything else you'd like to know about me Mr. Chi town gangster bad ass?
gangster bad ass..who me? you didnt say you took pills you just said "The extent of my usage is taking opiates, if I ever got that desperate I'd put myself in rehab" i took that as you saying you have done them but dont often cause if you did you would go to rehab..i dont know why you would waste your money on pills, cause someone like you, for the price of an 80mg OC you can get high for a week with dope and dont give me no bullshit about not doin dope cause if you take OCs, Roxi, percs..they are all just synthetic heroin or better known as "hillbilly heroin"

Ya fuck off chi town everyone knows in indiana we grow the biggest penises because of our extremely fertile soil.

and you need to speak when spoken to you..

cause no one cares what your mongoloid hoosier ass has to say..

I was referring to prescription narcotics.

I dont disagree that I could probably get much more out it switching to dope but that's not a move I want to make at all. I don't IV either nor do I plan on it. I have no problem with heroin users, were all battling the same problem just in different ways. I will say with the $ I blow on pills sometimes, it is definitely enticing though. Its hard enough with the current people I deal with to get roxis, opanas, oc's etc.. it scares me to think how much further I'd get into this shit if all of that was readily available.

As for the rehab reference, I was talking about you guys accusing me of sourcing. If I ever got as desperate as to troll internet forums for drugs, that'd be a wake up call I would think. I keep my habit to myself when it comes to close friends and family so its nice to have other people to talk to openly about it.. this is why I'm here and the reason for my post. Accept it or not I don't care, there are a lot of other good people around here.

kentucky ftw

Fuck yea, the dope is all fire right now, liquor 7 days a week and some of the most beautiful women in the world. As much as I hate Ky sometimes, it is my hometown. Born and raised and nothing will make me turn my back on it.

Yeah man, I live in Connectucut and we were the only other state that didn't have alcohol sales on Sundays, but that shit just got repealed a little over a month ago.

that's so crazy, i never knew that you couldn't go to a liquor store on sunday in CT. i knew down south they had laws like that, but never that far north.

Well not anymore ;) but yeah until recently that was the case. Couldn't even buy beer from a grocery store. Just no alcohol period on Sunday. So glad that's no longer the case! Still close real early though

not even at bars that sell food?

thats how they do it in indiana on sundays and if you know the bartender they will sell you some take out...only 6packs but thats all you really need

How are the smoking laws for you guys in other states? Indiana just passed a new one making it illegal to smoke in any public building and/or within i believe 10 ft of an entrance. I think bars still have the option to allow smoking indoors though. I always hate going to Illinois for sporting events, you have to walk halfway across the stadium to ONE gate that's open for smoking outdoors in a fucking caged in area. Such a pain in the ass.

its one of the best things lawmakers have done in a long time..thank god we havent allowed smoking in bars or resturants for a few years...

not even at bars that sell food?

thats how they do it in indiana on sundays and if you know the bartender they will sell you some take out...only 6packs but thats all you really need

Well bars and restaurants they'd sell it to you but not for take out. Even during the week, the concept of bars allowing take-home does not exist here. You can still drink it there but nothing goes home. Now, there's some shady bodegas and shit that would still sell to you on Sundays in the cities, but that's not guaranteed or legal.

How are the smoking laws for you guys in other states? Indiana just passed a new one making it illegal to smoke in any public building and/or within i believe 10 ft of an entrance. I think bars still have the option to allow smoking indoors though. I always hate going to Illinois for sporting events, you have to walk halfway across the stadium to ONE gate that's open for smoking outdoors in a fucking caged in area. Such a pain in the ass.

There is no smoking in any public place in Connecticut either, hasn't been for a long time.

its one of the best things lawmakers have done in a long time..thank god we havent allowed smoking in bars or resturants for a few years...

I hope you're kidding. Just because you don't smoke you shouldn't be a puss about it. "oh no seciond hand smoke!" then go stand in the other corner. God forbid you have to smell a cigarette from across the room. Now restaurants and grocery stores and hospitals and shit I understand because families with small children go there and shit, but bars should be allowed to smoke in. You're there to poison yourself (and maybe buy some coke) you don't go there to be concerned about your health. I think the bar should have a choice, if you want to be some upscale sports bar that caters to preppy rich kids or something then you probably want a smoke-free environment but if it's some shadowy dive bar full of rednecks and bikers why the fuck wouldn't you let people smoke in there? They've always had the option whether they wanted to allow people to smoke in their establishment, I don't think it's the government's place to be making those types of decisions for everyone.

There are even some places trying to make smoking illegal in public places outdoors. Like I understand that smoking is not as popular as it used to be but man people really have something up their ass about it. If you're OUTSIDE then why the fuck can't you smoke there? That's about as well ventilated of an area as you can get. Sure people might still be able to smell it but catching a passing whiff of it in the breeze isn't enough to poison your lungs and cause cancer. The smell displeases you? Too bad, some people smoke deal with it. Your stupid face displeases me but you don't see me trying to make it illegal for grumpy ugly 40something year old women with nothing better to do than bitch at my life choices to leave their house do you? Smoking is not like some sin that should be abolished to people's homes. If you don't like it, you should just keep your distance. I hate the sound of country music so I just try not to be in bars that play a lot of country music, I don't try to make laws banning country music from public places.

812 repper. Livin it here while others survive. I aint a source, just a dude. So holla, but I dont vend or source.

I hope you're kidding. Just because you don't smoke you shouldn't be a puss about it. "oh no seciond hand smoke!" then go stand in the other corner. God forbid you have to smell a cigarette from across the room. Now restaurants and grocery stores and hospitals and shit I understand because families with small children go there and shit, but bars should be allowed to smoke in. You're there to poison yourself (and maybe buy some coke) you don't go there to be concerned about your health. I think the bar should have a choice, if you want to be some upscale sports bar that caters to preppy rich kids or something then you probably want a smoke-free environment but if it's some shadowy dive bar full of rednecks and bikers why the fuck wouldn't you let people smoke in there? They've always had the option whether they wanted to allow people to smoke in their establishment, I don't think it's the government's place to be making those types of decisions for everyone.

There are even some places trying to make smoking illegal in public places outdoors. Like I understand that smoking is not as popular as it used to be but man people really have something up their ass about it. If you're OUTSIDE then why the fuck can't you smoke there? That's about as well ventilated of an area as you can get. Sure people might still be able to smell it but catching a passing whiff of it in the breeze isn't enough to poison your lungs and cause cancer. The smell displeases you? Too bad, some people smoke deal with it. Your stupid face displeases me but you don't see me trying to make it illegal for grumpy ugly 40something year old women with nothing better to do than bitch at my life choices to leave their house do you? Smoking is not like some sin that should be abolished to people's homes. If you don't like it, you should just keep your distance. I hate the sound of country music so I just try not to be in bars that play a lot of country music, I don't try to make laws banning country music from public places.

Well said sir!

Here in Georgia, we can't buy alcohol on Sundays in the majority of the state. I think you can buy it in larger cities such as Atlanta though.

I'm pretty sure there's a handful of southern states where buying alcohol on Sunday is illegal.
We would not stand for not being able to buy alcohol on a Sunday in the UK.
There is nothing nicer than going to the pub on a Sunday afternoon for a few pints of lager, game of pool and then watch the football on the TV.
Enjoy that last day off work before Monday morning arrives.