Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

a-PVP - Experienced - My aPVP report

Youpi

Bluelighter
[Please mods move this in the right place if needed - could not find an experience report thread]
Hello everyone.

I've been using the forums for quite a while but never really posted. But the lack of information/misinformation about aPVP lead me to do this report.
I've been taking stimulants for about two years now and tried MDPV (tan and white), mephedrone, methylone, 4fmp, 2fma, ethylphen ...

I would like to say that MDPV never brought any euphoria to me. And I really hate this drug.

Prior to this experience I had acquired aPVP from a well known china/spain source but I'm sure their product is unpure as I never felt anything apart from a slight stimulation.
On the other hand, the stuff I got now is has a slight tan and is really powerfull.
Here is a picture:
pict4127.jpg

So as it seems there are many kinds of aPVP going round at the moment.
Here is a pic of another batch of aPVP which has great effects
lbqkx.jpg

The effects of this drug arer quite different to anything I have tried.
It's more euphoric than plain amph or pv. But less than md/meph.
I tried smoking it one time but it smelt awful, so I always snorted it.

The doses I did were 20-30mg.
Be careful with this stuff, the first day I done 3 lines too quickly and was stimmed (and anxious) for 6hours without redosing.
The effects are quite pleasant: Few seconds after insufflation a rush will be felt, followed by thirty mins to an hour of euphoria (comes in waves), and then waves of stimulation for a few hours.
I would advise against redosing more than once every hour in order to reduce anxiety.

I've been up for three days on this substance now, and I feel 100% OK.
It's amazingly clean.
The euphoria seems to build up with time with this substance. I didn't really like it on the first day but after a day on it I love it.

Very prosexual, maybe as much as pv or a little less.

Sleep *seems* possible 5 hours after the last dose (my friend's sleeping right now), though for me the insomnia seemed to last much more, but I can't really say as I decided to take the 3 day bender before receiving benzos option.

I hope more people will try it, it's worth a try, really. Way way way better than MDPV, I wouldn't even compair it to that evil drug to be honest.

<3

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_apvp
substancecode_pyrovalerones
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your experience, I'm going to shoot this over to Trip Reports and recommend that you read their guidelines to see how to alter your post in their desired format.

Weird, I dont find apvp to be anything special really. Maybe its the batch. I have the purely white stuff. Its strange stuff TBH. Its extremely stimulating yet I find myself able to yawn throughout the entire experience, and after an hour or two my thought process tends to get scattered for the remainder of the experience if I don't redose. I find the comedown pretty shitty too, I cant imagine binging for 3 days! You're crazy! A gram has lasted me 2 months or so and I gave away about half to buddies of mine. I agree about the sleep issue though, I try to dose in the morning and even then sometimes sleep is hard to achieve 12 hours later. I sleep like shit in the first place though.

read their guidelines to see how to alter your post in their desired format.

Thanks for the report but I'm going to have to echo this. Guidelines are at the top of the forum. I'll come back in about in hour don't have time for a comprehensive post just yet.

aPVP appearance and quality seems to vary quite a bit. The godawful smell and taste do not. Thanks for the report! I've been experimenting w/ this one a bit myself but am not too impressed in the grand scheme of things. A decent alternative to serotonergics like 4-FA, which should not be taken daily on a loop.

interesting, i've thought about trying it.

by clean, do you mean less peripheral effects? no jitters/edginess? How is it anxiety wise compared to other stimulants? My nose has been craving something stimulating lately but i also get too anxious sometimes. How is the come down?

I hope you wiped the meta-data off of those photos before posting, if there was any.

And I'm toying with the idea of taking them out completely as they don't do much anything for the post really as well as some other factors.

I'd like to hear more comprehensive details about the experiences on both batches, and feel free to describe the physical/sensory characteristics of two batches if you like.

Also please change the title to meet our guidelines when you get a chance.

Message me if you have any questions whatsoever, and again, thanks for taking the time to share.

Last edited:
How was the appetite on it compared to mdpv? No food desire?

my opinion.... I found apvp to only affect appetite for a couple hours. I had mdpv back in the day but I think I had bunk stuff so I cant really compare.

Ive gotten tan and white MDPV and also white and more crystally looking aPVP and they were all different yet all interchangable at the same time. Any given time either MDPV or aPVP batch could have been highly euphoric or highly anxiogenic in a adrenaline-feeling type of overstimulated way, depending on... well i have no idea. Even if it was the shit kind though, it ironically always still had the same reinforcement, which would mean feeling like shit for a long time. This problem really only happens to me when testing pyrovalerones.

I also loved my first 100 mg sample: euphoric and takative, felt clean enough. But...

My mistake was to buy a whole gram later on: after only 3 days daily use ofbumping another 10mgs every hour or so, chasing that half hour euphoria, things went downhill. I did sleep every night thanks to etizolam, but on day 3, the anxiety, residual stimulation, pounding heart got real uncomfortable.

And i got my first brain zaps ever! Nasty scary shit if you ask me.

Remnants flushed with no regret, can't stand it when a drug messes with your health so much and so fast.

Bad karma. Vape it and don't waste it or pollute our water.

The air, we want the Alpha in our air Billy .

I love this chem, one of my favorite chems actually.. I also enjoy Pentedrone as well ... Since the ban in china I have had no luck finding either of them anywhere.. Guess those days are over.. Really going to miss these two chems. :(

Apvp blue crystal was my favorite
Been 6 months since I've had any.my old supplier won't even answer since the ban in china.

The devil came down to GA and to fl.. and his ticket cost two hundred a good ... the company is making a lot of money