NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
why? did you google me? find my name and matching picture? you probably did because i'm a fictional character from a british tv show.

ooh yeah last night i was so wasted on like three kinds of dope i got the songs confused. apologies all round.
gwen

nah i didnt care enough to google. simply saw that in the "top 10 most beautiful women" thread you posted "what about me im hot" and your picture which just so happens to be your avatar so i just thought that you might have used your real name and picture....forgive me because i dont watch british TV

I'm shitty drunk for tonite but tomorrow ill be doped up and ready to post..

Catch me at about 5-6PM central time

fuck the heat is right..celtics are looking old though

garnett cant guard bosh, lebron cant be stopped driving..and of course they are gonna let rondo shoot jumpers all day

its like boston lost the lead and they are starting to get desperate and taking 3s when they just need any points

boston isnt rebounding for shit either

Boston looked like shit. They played for maybe one quarter. FTR Bosh is the most over rated player in the game NBD JS. Go OKC!

Bosh is not that overrated..the dude justvplayed in Toronto and you prolly never saw him play..but the dude put up like 20points a game..he just doesn't need to do as much now with dwade and lebron

I think Dwade is more over rated then anyone else on the heat roster. He has shown up maybe twice in the playoffs. The refs gave him the championship in 06. I hate the heat and Lebron James arrogant ass (cant deny his talent). I wish it were Chicago playing OKC. I would have loved to see DRose and Westbrook go head to head. At any rate Im guessing the Thunder does it in 5.

I think Dwade is more over rated then anyone else on the heat roster. He has shown up maybe twice in the playoffs. The refs gave him the championship in 06. I hate the heat and Lebron James arrogant ass cant deny his talent. Go thunder.

i cant stand the heat or lebron.....was pulling for the celtics.

also: did you clear your box out?

slow your roll recky

but yeah we need to start getting this place to its original awesomeness or i might be forced to make a hostile take over of OD Social

What up bluelighters? I saw Prometheus today and it was pretty lame with lots of plot holes and unlikeable characters. Disappointed in Ridley Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.