NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother has the taste of a highschool girl when it comes to the shit he watches, so natually he watches 'Girls.' They were making poppy tea in the only episode I saw any of, which I thought was pretty funny since I have done the same, and they mentioned its horrible taste while making it all nonchalantly.

^thats exactly what got me watching it too..i came home right when they where talkin about it and then the girl drank a bunch of it and went to talk to her parents "all im asking for is $1100 a month for the next 2-3 years and thats it"

tommy i know you like happy endings and im sure thats a show most of the guys here dont watch, but i do and its funny as shit, the same goes with modern family

Any Bluelighters making the trip to Pittsburgh this weekend for a certain Happy Hardcore event? I know that there will be a lot of out of towners.

^ They already cancelled "Luck" so there's not many episodes of it. I saw two episodes but didn't care for it much. As for Game of Thrones, I'm not interested in that type of show so I never watched it.

re: HBO
They cancelled "Luck" because three horses died on the set there. Animal Cruelty to the max! So sad.

I can't get into "Game of Thrones" either.

"Veep" is pretty funny. Julia Louis Dreyfuss (Elaine from Sieinfeld) is the Vice President and she and her staff are pretty goofy. If anyone is from the UK - it's done by the guy who did "The Thick of It". Very fast paced, very funny.

"True Blood" comes back THIS SUNDAY! Get your DVR's Ready!

Chinky, I think GIRLS is a bit pretentious and I can't believe how often these homely chicks get laid.

I am so over Ricky Gervais. That condescending "it seems like I'm making fun of myself, but really, I think you're a stupid audience and I am so much better than you" style of comedy is becoming less and less funny. However, LIFE'S TOO SHORT does have some good moments. I recommend watching it. Some parts are dumb, but others are awesomely funny. Like Liam Neeson attempting to do improv. Johnny Depp makes an appearance too. That's hilarious.

And, like my pal Chinky, I totally skip all of my fave "premium cable" shows and watch all of those shows "On Demand" because it's great to get high and watch 3 or 4 in a row. Or I download a whole bunch from one of those sites like Demonoid and burn them to DVD.

You know what I'm TOTALLY into lately? LOST GIRL. It's on SyFy, Monday nights (or On Demand) and it's about a girl who's a succubus and sort of fights crime/privately detects for the "Fae" (the group of supernatural people/creatures she sort of belongs to, being a succubus, you know...). You should check it out. There's enough hot chicks/dudes and sex with lots of hot chicks and dudes to keep the guys interested definitely! I watch it with my boyfriend and it totally gets him going, even after snorting a dimebag. =D

I digress. Right now they're 8 or so episodes into season 2 but since it's Canadian, they showed it already up there, so I torrented the whole thing and am about to finish Season Two after dinner tonight. Mom's making Manicotti! And you can read about it here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/05/lost-girl-renewed-syfy-season-3_n_1569086.html The show, not mom's manicotti.

BTW, when is NURSE JACKIE just going to give up the ghost and become a junkie again? She's so much cooler when she's wasted!

since we havent had one in awhile here we go

NASDSADSADSADA Social Song O The Day

Haystak-All By Myself

NSFW:

[Girl:] Tell me a story, Uncle Stak.
Haystak:] What you want me to tell you a story about?
Girl:] About bad guys and stuff.
[Haystak:] Ok, that should be easy.

Check Check

Now I was, once in the mix with some phony homies
Who turned they, backs on me when I needed em most
And even though they my enemies, I'm keepin em close
Cause I can, either sink em or keep em afloat
A while the ship jumpers go searching for life preservers
I'mma stay here and try and repair the holes in my ship
Tighten the lose boards in the home that I built
I did this by myself, I didn't never need your help
Dudes are dirty, they'll try to fuck ya gal
Naw dog, you got it all wrong, I'm ya pal
Put it on his kids lives, lookin you in the eye
Knowin the whole time, he tellin a fuckin lie
My go-to guy, I could depend on you
Only people I could get me were friends like you
I know everybody out there can relate to stak, if they got stab wounds all up and down they back

I do it allll by myself
I don't neeeeed nobody else
And I'mma do fiiine without your help
I'mma do it allll by myself

Some people told me to talk to ya
Tell you don't go
I fucked up, but you should come home, though
I just couldn't fix my mouth to pronounce those syllables
While I was thinking: "Why postpone the inevitable?"
If you gon leave me, go on leave me now
There you go, baby
Kick me while I'm down
Yeah I got some issues I need to figure out
But I know one thing without a doubt
I can do this alone
All on my own, I'm grown
I gotta keep on writin songs
Get money
And maybe one day find somebody that really loves me
Stands beside me through anything
Loves my when it's sunny, the same as when it's raining
The life of Stak Mak ain't always entertaining
Would you love me if I was slanging grams on the track?
That's love and anything less than that, I'd rather be

Allll by myself
I don't neeeeed nobody else
And I'mma do fiiine without your help
I'mma do it allll by myself, yeah

Some said I was a dreamer, others told me I was stupid
I've been described as difficult, some even called me foolish
I've always had such a passion for music
There was no tellin me I wasn't destine to do this
I didn't get where I'm at by makin excuses
Cryin cause you didn't deal me no aces and dueces
I've had my heart broken and been stabbed in the back
Career endin injuries that didn't stop Stak
Rhyme after rhyme
Time and time again
It ain't all shinin and diamonds
A lot of time, a lot of grindin
A lot of beers spill in my environment
I always felt so empty surrounded by people
Felt like it was just me, you know what I mean?
A lot of work went into makin this happen
Without my people I couldn't have made it rappin

Because I couldn't have done it
Allll by myself
I needed evvvvverybody else
Wouldn'ta got doooone without your help
I couldn'ta done it alllll by myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq3N9I7Zy7o

i know a lot of you dont like rap but give it a chance

memph you and i are synched up today

i had all by myself on youtube cuz i hadnt listened to it in awhile when i opened up the page for the social it was still playing when i saw your post

great minds think alike

the only haystak song i really peeped and liked was "car full of white boys"

im been stuck on this cheef keef and curren$y mixtapes and im still bumpin the kendrick lamar album that ive been bumpin for hte pastr 6months

been bumpin freddie gibbs too but ive been doin that, just got back into him since he signed with jeezy and cte..shout out to GI lol

Curren$y - Scottie Pippen feat. Freddie Gibbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKOXd6BM20g

Gibbs murdered this and currensy of course kills most everything

its gangsta gibbs ho
2 bitches cookin in the crib oh
still pushin a bucket
but i ride it like a benz ho

Thanks Memphis. I'm still so new here I couldn't do it. A redneck Eminem with a thyroid problem. Uggh.

ugh, welp i think you read my post wrong. haystak, or the "redneck eminem with a thyroid problem", is very talented and i enjoy his music a lot. however HOL's "SOJA" song post was horrible.

btw, ugh, gwen? im not sure if gwencooper is your actual name but if it is it isnt the brightest idea to use your REAL NAME and PICTURE on a drug forum.

nbd js

im not sure if gwencooper is your actual name but if it is it isnt the brightest idea to use your REAL NAME and PICTURE on a drug forum.

nbd js

This.

So I lost track of the exact date but as far as I can tell I haven't done dope since April 24th. I had such a vivid dream about buying/doing heroin last night, it just felt so good to have it in my pocket. Then I was awakened by a phone call, from who else but a dude I used to get dope/pills through asking if I was alright because he hasn't heard from me in a while. Looks like I'm getting high today after all. Oh man my tolerance is going to be niiice and low!

What's up with the rest of you fuckers today?

hahaha

she liked my song but didnt like haystack

song is not horrible by the way

btw, ugh, gwen? im not sure if gwencooper is your actual name but if it is it isnt the brightest idea to use your REAL NAME and PICTURE on a drug forum.

nbd js
why? did you google me? find my name and matching picture? you probably did because i'm a fictional character from a british tv show.

ooh yeah last night i was so wasted on like three kinds of dope i got the songs confused. apologies all round.
gwen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.