• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe, benzodiazepines don't do much to me, even by the bottle. I welcome a benzo spiked drink, free drugs, provided I'm not on an opiate binge at the time.

Lol, back when I was using, I used to spike my own drinks with benzos to give them a bit more kick or do what we called "V and V's": downing shots of vodka with a few tabs of Valium in the shot glass.

Yeah I prefer to cut out the middle man and just sublingual any benzos I take. What you described reminds me of what we'd do with a bottle of liquid hydrocodone or codeine (or both lol) and Promethazine mixed with sprite, jolly ranchers, and a few crushed norcos and/or percocet.

We took this whole dirty south "sizzurp" concept and refined it on the west coast.

Lol, well if you're in the Yay Area, drinking drug-laced cocktails like you described is mandatory. Yadadamean?

My mate runs an internet cafe and steals the wireless from someone next door.

Like a boss.

My mate runs an internet cafe and steals the wireless from someone next door.

Like a boss.

LMAO, must be a broke ass mother fucker to be stealing WiFi for his internet cafe!

I suppose it makes sense.

I used to play the "nom-nom" game in college. My firend and I would each pick up our scripts val-yum for me and k pins for him, sit indian style on the floor across from each other, and try to throw pills into the other persons mouth.

Obviously, this was before I discovered bluelight.

Holy shit I just had the most hectic day ever. Fuck. I could never run a business.

I used to play the "nom-nom" game in college. My firend and I would each pick up our scripts val-yum for me and k pins for him, sit indian style on the floor across from each other, and try to throw pills into the other persons mouth.

that sounds like a potentially fantastic time, if you don't mix anything else with your benzos. it is rare to die of a benzo overdose, or so i read. am i completely wrong?

Thats funny I used to play the nom-nom game too.

For me however it involved seeing how many xanax and/or valium I could fit in my mouth at once.

Thats funny I used to play the nom-nom game too.

For me however it involved seeing how many xanax and/or valium I could fit in my mouth at once.

Same, I would empty a 100 count bottle of bars into a coffee grinder and SL that shit. Obviously you require insane tolerance and the acquired taste of alprazolam, most people despise it but to me it is very calming.

Once you've sublingual'd zolpidem, the most vile tasting chemical (due to the added date-rape deterrent) everything else pales by comparison.

You smoked ambien?!?!?

Movieeee you're not responding to my SMS (sext message service) :( BTW: Didn't you get the memo? you should totally leave your GF and we can be happy together foreverrrrrrrr :)

I want to dedicate this song to you.... You are my earth angel

@PC, 21st birthday = handguns in CA, but I have no need for anything other than Mossberg 500 shotty. <3 <3 <3

More than once, yeah. Its like what I imagine dmt to be like, but way more hilarious.

I did a whippit this weekend and I am fiending so fucking hard for a box right now. Even doing two of my girls legitimate cooking whippits was a little too much for her to handle. There is a reason it is called hippy crack.

I got a few boxes of 50 and just found my cracker 1 minute before I read this. I would give them to you but you're ignoring my advances towards you so I'm going to get off BL for a bit as I feel unloved, and I have house guests I should be entertaining and I had to redose, so of course I came to checkin with BL <3

i could get a gun, but i want a crossbow.

also, i <3 whippets. as some of you know.

i'm terrified of an impending zombie outbreak now.

I just did a double. It is about 100x better than the iv rush, too.

Had my most intense psychadelic experience ever on 10 sugar cubes of acid, one "golden arches" mda roll and a bunch of whippets.

Status
Not open for further replies.