• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still, going from methadone to IV heroin is a pretty big stretch, I'm under the impression that he's new to the needle as he mentioned something about how this would be his first time shooting up all by himself.

It's a pretty big jump man, going from methadone to IV heroin...

Of course. I'm just merely pointing out in terms of the progress of addiction, methadone is really addictive as is, even when taken orally.

How are you doing tri?

I understand your concern Tri, and I appreciate it. I know it isn't the wisest thing to do, but I don't even really buy dope. Like I said, I've only bought once in the past 3 months. Of course I'm taking a path that could end up really bad, but that is a risk I'm taking. I'm moving in the near future, so I wont even be around any more H dealers.

I take methadone for my RLS, not for MMT, but it does help a bit with my cravings. I'm not gonna take any methadone today and save it for tomorrow.

I don't know what to say, because you are right, but I'm not some opioid noob. I've been using opioids for 9 years and yeah like every other needle user I tried it. Doesn't mean I'll keep IVing dope, but it doesn't mean I wont, I know. I don't know what to tell you.

Ive had IV hydromorphone in the hospital, a dose that gave me a better rush than H and a solid high (I keep upping the dose and they were happy to, at the time 2mg IV hydromophone gave me a solid experience. I had that every two hours for 5 days (I stayed up most the night and only would sleep like 2-3 hours at a time so I was on that shit round the clock (no pump). I wasn't tempted to start IVing after that. I know its different, but man I could have run off and bought a bunch of roxies or hydromorphone when I got out of the hospital and shot them up. Really this post is rationalization because really there isn't anything I can say that would ease your concerns or stop the possibility of becoming a IV fiend.

I did get over my fear of needles 100% today though :D. That is a high in itself. This was like my biggest phobia of all time (trypanophobia).

Hey were do I get rid of my sharps. Should I go to walgreen or somewhere in a plastic container and give it to them, or do I have to buy a office sharps container, and bring it to someone? I don't want to get busted with dope needles trying to turn them in, but i don't want to throw them in the trash in the wrong way.

anyway, I just IVed 3 bags of the heroin. I feel good but I wish I had 1 more bag or even a half bag. I'd even snort the bag rather than IV. I did mess up on my first injection, but with new syringes I hit myself very well in the place I should have gone for in the first place.

Last edited:
Anniversary Sex.

@TOKENNAME: I FOUND THAT ONE SONG I ASKED YOU TO IDENTIFY WHICH YOU IDENTIFIED AS ANOTHER JAY-Z SONG, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT IT ENDED UP BEING ANOTHER JAY-Z SONG?!??!

No idea, but it was! Big Pimpin

TC.....damn i knew it!..so close! you must give me props for being that close!
i am an old lady you know..;) happy anniversary! mine's today..but total bullshit..but w/e.

HI OD!

<3token

Dude, what poor planning. Sorry bro but thats all on you.

yeah i know, it wasn't a big deal though, she hadn't even gotten through customs when i came to the realization that i had to go pick her up, it just freaked me out while i was holing lol

I live right next to LAX so it was an easily solvable situation.

On an unrelated note, i have to focus on doing this fucking driving class shit so i'm gonna go plug some dexedrine and take some chelated Ma.

what's up OD? I haven't seen a single mod all day, kinda freaking me out a bit.

Not bad C.H, doing some yard work, just came in for some lunch. Ate a hydrocodone 10/500 a little while ago and had a few tokes off my bowl while I was clearing out some brush. Got some wood to split after lunch then I'm done for the day. Thinking about going for a swim in the pool when I get done.

How are things on the left coast this morning? :)

fuck i stayed up all night again from d-amp! I smoked a fuck ton of hash on the crash, and i was still stimmed to fuck

Morning OD! Chopping wood in the summer? It's like 108 here! Now swimming... that sounds amazing. I do believe I will be in my pool today. It would be better with more oxy but whatever.

Not bad C.H, doing some yard work, just came in for some lunch. Ate a hydrocodone 10/500 a little while ago and had a few tokes off my bowl while I was clearing out some brush. Got some wood to split after lunch then I'm done for the day. Thinking about going for a swim in the pool when I get done.

How are things on the left coast this morning? :)

Things are going well here. I have been working on music, which is very rewarding for me. %)

I've also been baked as hell off very high quality wax. :D

Morning OD! Chopping wood in the summer? It's like 108 here! Now swimming... that sounds amazing. I do believe I will be in my pool today. It would be better with more oxy but whatever.

It's a favor for my father, he's going on a camping trip so I had someone bring over a truck load of wood and I'm splitting it into smaller pieces for him so it'll fit in the fire pit. :)

Lots of people split wood in the summer here, my buddy stocks up on it then sells it come winter. :)

C.H: I'm always jealous of that left coast stuff anytime it's brought up. Toke on. >)

What's considered "humid" over there anyway? Where I'm from it stays humid all the time in the summer, and if you go down to the gulf it is even worse. I love New Orleans but that place is like begin locked in a pressure cooker this time of year. :(

I finished up my work for the day and just scarfed down some pizza. Going out to the pool later to work on my tan. ;)

by humid i mean dense, thick, hot, moist air. It's similar to how New Orleans was when i went last summer.

I'm just chilling with Drawals. You guys remember Drawals right?

I'm just chilling with Drawals. You guys remember Drawals right?

lol

are you actually WDing though?

btw

This mod application shit is making me all edgy and nervous-like. although that could be the desoxyn.

Last edited:
Can't get anyone to give ya a ride? Never k-holed but if it's anything like the "DXM hole" getting behind the wheel would be the last thing on my mind. :)

DXM won't put you into a state anywhere near a K-hole, you need some ketamine for that ;)
but oh man driving on DXM is not good... yes one time back in the day (when I used to do DXM a lot, I almost never touch that dirty ass stuff anymore) I took a much higher dose than usual before going over a friend's house. I had a good ole time but after a while I got a phone call from my girlfriend at the time and had to drive home. It had snowed a little bit earlier that day but had warmed up and was melting so it was all slushy and I just remember listening to Prodigy and driving home not too aware of my surroundings, but still made it back perfectly safe nonetheless. Took me till the next day when I went to go use my car that I noticed that the passenger's side was all covered in mud and grass and there was part of a bush sticking out of my front bumper/fender. Guess I wasn't driving so great after all. Moral- as bad as driving impaired is in general, definitely try not to while using dissociatives...

Status
Not open for further replies.