• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
me.

i've been fuckin with these red bars that remind me of fat xanny bars but they're not xanax, i usually don't take things i don't know what they are but my friend had a bag of them and was poppin them all weekend so i figured no harm in trying them, they are a crazy good muscle relaxer whatever they are. 2 of em and i can lay back on the couch with my feet up and have no muscle tension in me at all INCLUDING my back which i take tramadol and zanaflex for but these help a bit too. About to run out tho :(

How was everyones weekend?
I know i haven't posted in a while but im back now.. i had some shit to do and i checked the forum daily but didn't have time to post. i live with my grandparents and i take care of them and one had a stroke recently so i was glad when i at least got to chill with my friends this weekend. But my family member is feeling better so i can relax for a bit..

/life story lol

Last edited:
holy shit wierd.. i posted the edit including the part about my grandmothers stroke b4 seeing that you posted that i swear, sorry to hear that.. i know how hard it can be, trust me.

At first they tried to say she was having a migraine and i said fuck you go back to school, i even know this isn't a migraine and im just a street pharmacist lol.

Last edited:
sorry to hear that, i donno what im gonna do (seriously) when my g-parents pass away.. i live with them and do chores and help them and in return they pay my bills and provide a house for me to live in. I'm fucked when they are gone unless disability finally accepts me and i get money from them. Besides i love them! lol

I've been watching Moonshineres on discovery and it made me be proud to have tasted plenty of moonshine (your regular corn shine as well as fruit brandy shine). Considering I went to college in the Appalachian Mountains, not really a surprise. Wish I had some shine right now.

Word, Cloudy. I lived in TN and got to taste PLENTY of moonshine. That shit is delicious in a very sadistic kind of way.

....But, I know I haven't posted in a bit, I'm still alive. Kind of. I start a new job next week though, so that's legit.

Miss you all. <3

I've lived in NC most of my life. A little bit in texas. fuck texas though

Gotta love someone screaming at you to wake you up then harass you about sleeping.

When I'm alone, I think way too fucking much. Which more often then not, leads to an almost suicidal depression.

Sup, y'all?

When I'm alone, I think way too fucking much. Which more often then not, leads to an almost suicidal depression.

Sup, y'all?

Do you occupy your time?

I've found re-discovering my love of reading and playing guitar kicked me out of that rut.

Yeah, focus your time on proper diet and exercise, it sure is time consuming and pays off.

Do you occupy your time?

I've found re-discovering my love of reading and playing guitar kicked me out of that rut.

Yeah man, I read.. write..build computers for people, do yard work, etc, etc.

...I can be doing anything, and even be focused on it. I just start thinking. Like, with my old job... on the way home AFTER work, it was the worst. I'd have 30-45 minutes of just "silent" time, and all I would do is think.

I need to figure something out, ASAP.

PS: someone wanna let me borrow $200 so I can keep on with my sub program? lol. just joking!

30-45 mins of silent time? You need a stereo bro, IMO the drive home is the best, but I got 2 x 12" slappin at 1200 watts. =D

Yeah I tend to pump my tunes and have a singalong. Unless you're on public transport of course...

Yeah I tend to pump my tunes and have a singalong. Unless you're on public transport of course...

Especially on public transit IMO, bring your stereo, be "that guy".

Who supports the namechange Tricomb --> Cannabitch

TC --> CB (I think NT would support me)

Status
Not open for further replies.