• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

S+G is looking for a new mod!! vers. fresh blood (May '12)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
orly_palpatine.jpg

i'm gonna ban everyone except for chinarider and suburu, and turn this into the golf board.

I need moar applications, fagits

and the Staff Nudie thread gets put to shame by the same thread in TL (just like 95 percent of other Message Board Nudie Threads)

because LOL - who wants to see people who post on message boards in the nude?

jesus christ chickenshit stop masturbating on everything!

get some polo fan to be mod, or some other sport most of us know shit about.

Wyld - I only know good people from that state. Bill is a fine guy from Kentucky. Also America's Drink, which makes the state on of the most important in the country.

Aww damn thanks for the love Kenickie, you've always been kewl in my book too

KY is kewl, but their rednecks encroach on Ohio too much. Cinci is pretty much the capital of Kentucky, and let's face it, Cinci sux

Thanks for the no love axl, I thought we were bro's :[
And not all of us are rednecks, you can find some awesome ass people on both sides of the river

But yeah I'd have to agree Cinci isn't the best or anything but we're a proud people here in the tri state area and we fight for our right to party

*smug_grin*

plz don't apply chickenlittle

you're just going to become a mod and eat lunch at the mod only table, wear stupid member's only jacket everywhere and only appear socially with other mods

don't betray me friend

it doesn't have to be official me and you both know that this forum is already a golf only forum
every sports thread here is nothing but tl;dr or 'flexing my muscles in the mirror at the gym' type posts

Is atri stepping down or are you guys just trying to add a third mod for the hell of it?

dudes, Robert Kirkman aka "O Bearded One" is from Cynthiana, KY - so I have nothing but admiration for the Blue Grass State

even if it does feel like an extension of Ohio

^ Woah I didn't know that
I've been to and gone through Cynthiana more than a few times, it's not very far away from me at all maybe 45 minutes

i'd also ban everyone that doesn't post in the PGA thread.

and i'd ban axl when he posts a novel about OSU.

i'd ban pander cuz he's a UGA faygit. and i'd ban ken cuz she's a new orleans saints whore.

I'd ban anyone who prattles on about college sport. Schoolboy athletes? Please, it's borderline pedophilia.

Next we'll have a thread on women's sport, and not one where we just ogle their jubbly bits.

if i were mod these bullshit chess game threads would have been buried immediately

Is atri stepping down or are you guys just trying to add a third mod for the hell of it?

yeah, atri has succumbed to his IRL responsibilities and is stepping down, sadly :( thought I'd finally announce it here to ya'll :(

it is June 3rd! my how the time flies by when you're having fun, right? before I close this thread (and my PM box!) to any new, potential S+G mods and their apps - is anybody else interested??

and Alasdairm would mod the Lounge before ChickenShit ever got within his dick's length to modding S+G (;))

Well hopefully he can at least defend his title as BL fantasy football champion this year.

Yes im still bitter and want revenge.

if it's any consolation, I reckon Atri winning last year's BL FF Crown is a bit like those tales of the old grandmas who randomly win their office NCAA March Madness Brackets, without ever watching a game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.