• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

S+G is looking for a new mod!! vers. fresh blood (May '12)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well so far Care is the only to one of you all to send me an app...

is Care good enough for us, or not??

Footloose is based on some tiny town in Oklahoma, not Texas

Wyld - I only know good people from that state. Bill is a fine guy from Kentucky. Also America's Drink, which makes the state on of the most important in the country.

we don't need another mod

if you have to it should be a video game nerd since axl has sports covered

Wyld - I only know good people from that state. Bill is a fine guy from Kentucky. Also America's Drink, which makes the state on of the most important in the country.

best god damn drink in all of the U. S. (from KY)-

images

KY is kewl, but their rednecks encroach on Ohio too much. Cinci is pretty much the capital of Kentucky, and let's face it, Cinci sux

if Keni and PB weren't so disenfranchised, when it comes to BL, they would make perfect mods, no??

they don't know much about sports, but I think they play mad video games ;) ;) ;)

I do play video games but definitely not as nutty about it as I used to be.

I'd be cool with Care as a Mod here. Then again, its probably snowboarding bias. ;)

best god damn drink in all of the U. S. (from KY)-

images

KY is kewl, but their rednecks encroach on Ohio too much. Cinci is pretty much the capital of Kentucky, and let's face it, Cinci sux

LOL you know Cincy is bad when their airport is in Ky.

we don't need another mod

if you have to it should be a video game nerd since axl has sports covered

Except youre all a bunch of east coast lovin sportsfans. This forum needs some west coast inflouence damnit!

besides the pirates, i hate most east coast teams

cancel your application care, becoming a mod will tarnish your reputation

care is a california cry baby.

ken was the worst mod ever in the lounge.

i kind of want to be a mod, but only so i can look at the staff nudie thread. i wouldn't do a single thing here.

i vote wild4x. his screen name is gayer than a bag of dicks, but i like the guy.

You aren't missing much in the nudie thread, a whole lot of sword fighting most of the time.

Who ever gets it I hope they aren't a gamer and they begin their reign but crushing nerds left and right.

then it just be called sports and bullshit

why so angry at gamers?

why so angry at everything really?

Last edited:
^Because gamers and games are evil :X

Wouldn't mind seeing a mod on here more into gaming. How bout you Shimazu?

not really interested and I just joined in march id say care would be more deserving

i'd also ban everyone that doesn't post in the PGA thread.

and i'd ban axl when he posts a novel about OSU.

i'd ban pander cuz he's a UGA faygit. and i'd ban ken cuz she's a new orleans saints whore.

ChickenScratch, we will all pitch in and buy you a rub n tug. Dayum.

Status
Not open for further replies.