12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny blue

Bluelight Crew
You guys know the rules. Noobs it is your responsibility to read the BLUA and the forum guidelines which are both available in my signature.

Old One

Edit- taking suggestions for a title too. Get on it junkies

Last edited:
god i hate it that people are so lame with that "first post" shit, like they accomplished somethinge

and lacster your not the first one to post in this thread, your the 2nd..the OP counts, just look at the number in the right corner

and about the title....the 12th issue heroin discussion is the title bc there is only one 12th issue..its not like we have differrent versions of the 12th thread

Last edited:
It's called a 'subtitle'

Also, if you type in "first" I'm pretty sure it means first reply

I'm trapped thinking of references to The Wire, but that doesn't address the appropriate audience, so I have nothing.

Empty Bag Blues
Fat Bags Are Fun Bags!
Just Slam It, Yo!

Meh

just slam it!...

thats some great harm reduction

and subtitle..good point

with all the infractions and banns i have had and with OG just coming off a 2week ban..

you couldnt be more correct with that observation

Only got 1 shot left..won't get new shit until around 5pm and oddly around the 10-12hr mark i've been starting to feel the sickness..Its this new type of dope im getting I swear..normally I can wait 14-16hr but this shit its 10-12!

So I'm trying to hold off as long as possible so I won't be sick...and I can't just sleep (4am here) and wake up like I WISH I could do and have my shot...because I smoke shards and tonight I smoked more than usual and later than usual resulting in no sleep for me! So I sit here watching movies hoping to make it to at least 7am!

Nothing sucks more when you stay up during the night & than ass out in the middle of the day totally fucking up your sleeping pattern. You just gotta force yourself to stay up till at least 8pm so I don't fuck up the sleeping pattern.

12th Issue HD ver: There's A Lot of Diabetics Around Here

12th issue heroin discussion "so my scumbag dealer....."

that's my vote.

and finally! a moment of complete universal calm. 2mg's klonopin (for the first time in 5 weeks), my ssri;s (which go hand and hand with the benzos), and a bowl of some PHENOMINAL grape ape that I grew. im ecstatic my home grown's are coming into play :D

i also slept through class today until 7pm because it was a bitch yesterday since Obama decided to visit the nanotech center at my school.

'twas a good day to be me today!

I didn't have work until six in the evening, and so the girlfriend and I decided we'd go cop some bags from our guy even though his shit has been bunk lately. I mean, we owed him a little bit of money, and so we figured that we would go clear our debt with him at least.

It wasn't total garbage, but it wasn't the fluffy, white dope that he normally has. I had my girlfriend drive so that I could rip open the bags and rack up lines for us. Just as we were on our way back home, a friend I've been talking to (from here on bluelight) but never met in person texted me and very generously offered to throw us a couple of bags. I had my girlfriend turn back around, and soon enough, I've got a bluelighter in the back of my car. It was my first bluelight meet-up, and it was chill. I gave him a couple of my bags and he gave me a few of his which were nearly three times the size of mine.

We made it home in time to bake some cinnamon buns (one of my favorite dope foods), and I had caught a pretty decent nod before getting to work. Needless to say, work went by quickly for me. :)

Then, I got out of work and my girlfriend and I had planned on picking up a few subs from a friend so that we can reduce our tolerance before my birthday. But we had some money left over after negotiating the price with our two friends, and on our way back home we thought, "well, let's go get a few bags before we start on our suboxone schedule." Again, we didn't want the bunk that our usual guy has, so we called up our two friends and asked where they were going to score. (We knew that they were going to pick up bags with the money that we had given them for the subs, of course.)

My friend tells me that they're going to a different guy, and that he has the pink panther stamps. I nearly shit myself, as it's one of the more popular stamps I've heard a lot about. I asked if he could hook me up, and he tells me that after letting his guy know I'm coming through, he'll give me his number. (But no one ever gives up their connect, so I thought he was bullshitting me.) Sure enough, he calls me right back and gives me the guy's number!

tl;dr ... bought some dope, sniffed some dope, met a bluelighter, traded bags, sniffed some more dope, ate some cinnamon buns, nodded all throughout work, picked up some subs, got a new dealer, new dealer has pink panther bags, sniffed some pink panther dope, and now we're back home just chilling. :)

so when i pulled out my rig from my arm yesterday, blood started spraying like a hose lol! i never had that happen before, it was like a good 3 inch stream for about 3 seconds. it was movie style.

anyway my guy has had fire bags and today its back to the stuff i don't like. hopefully i will cop some fire from the streets tomorrow.

I read about the same thing happening to someone else. At first people were thinking artery shot, but they insisted that they hit their normal vein, blood was normal color, and the shot didn't burn. How about you? Did you use a tourniquet and still have it on after you shot? Idk bro, but I wouldn't be laughing about it, just saying.

As for me, I haven't done any dope since whenever I posted about it on here last. I think it was 9 days ago. I sniffed a few dilaudid a week ago, then did a sub over the weekend, so nothing since Sunday. I just got my pay check, but not sure if it will clear right away, and also want to wait it out before I use again. I'm not really craving it, which I figured was because of the bupe, but 4 days is long enough for most, if not all of it to be done with its effects on me. It's good to be able to stop without withdrawals though, which is also why I wanted to wait a little longer. It opens up buying options when I'm not sick and copping from the first person that can get me well. Plus, the dope hasn't been that great lately, so I'm in no hurry to cop really.

The negative side to it is that the chances of getting ripped off are usually higher when buying for the first time in a while, so I usually make something up like that I have a lot more money and am just testing for now so it's in their best interests to be straight with me. Otherwise they think you are just copping a couple times a month, so it makes taking all the money you have now look better than the little bit of money they would get from dealing with you 4x a month.

@Verso, were they the pre-printed bags? Like not an actual stamp, but the actual bag was made with the logo on it already, I'm sure you know what I mean.

It's a stamp, but it's weird because it's not the one that everyone posts pictures of, the one with the paw prints. It was like the pink panther sort of sitting down with his arm resting on his leg

But it was stamped in pink and looked very much like the famous ones with "pink panther" written in the same font and size and everything, so I don't think it was a knock-off. Did the crew maybe change the stamp?

EDIT: Maybe it's printed on. Each one is,like...perfect. No smudging or anything...

Last edited:
It's a stamp, but it's weird because it's not the one that everyone posts pictures of, the one with the paw prints. It was like the pink panther sort of sitting down with his arm resting on his leg

But it was stamped in pink and looked very much like the famous ones with "pink panther" written in the same font and size and everything, so I don't think it was a knock-off. Did the crew maybe change the stamp?

EDIT: Maybe it's printed on. Each one is,like...perfect. No smudging or anything...

These?

NSFW:
3479555205.jpg

The pic is the mugshot of the dude busted with those bags

Last edited:
^ I took a picture:

NSFW:
34zf80w.jpg

So it's not like that one, but it's not exactly like the legit one either which looks like this:

NSFW:
16gedtv.jpg

(shrugs) I don't know what to make of it...

Tommys are Actual Pink Panther Cartoon character dude while Verso Pink Panther Stamp is just a Panther in Pink Ink & the text of name under the Panther Image.... I have only had the ones Tommy posted

Status
Not open for further replies.