12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JB ever buy a ten gram finger? If so was the quality better or was it cut just the same?

Here is my small stamp collection. A lot of people have blank bags these days, so I don't collect those for obvious reasons.

I remember when I had my first dealer, this was this girl and her boyfriend that would give me money to pick them up dope since they weren't seasoned on drug dealing in the ghetto. In all honesty there was a chance that they would have been killed or robbed every time. Anyway, I used to get blank bags from my guy and I would stamp them myself this way if I needed to get a few extra bags out of their bundles I would tell them the batch switched up and he is doing less in a bundle now (I used to get 14 steady)

The one you have at the top that says "Way to go" inside of "#1" is actually part of the kit I bought at first. Then I bought other stamps like a butterfly that said "Peace", a bullet that said "Killer" and another one that just said "Remington" with what looked to be the bottom of a shotgun shell. In my stamp collection post on the last page with the blue and the yellow bags with the star that has hands and a smiley face, as well as the "A+" are both part of the same stamp kit. I didn't stamp them, but funny because now I know which blocks cheaped out and went the easy route for stamps.

for people who shoot up, do you notice the strength of the rush is either more or less depending on where you inject?

for instance, I don't have any veins to hit on my arm right now, (my big veins in the crook have not come back even though the last time i shot in them was 3-5months) so i have been shooting in my feet mostly and a little when i can in my hands. the rush is really diminished when shooting in the feet, even though if i use the same amount of h in the shot in my arm or hand it will be much greater.

yesterday and today i have been shooting in my leg, and this morning even though it takes a little longer to feel it, the rush was slow and gradual but the high afterward was AMAZING!

^ I think you are a lot more likely to miss a little in the hands or feet. Also, i'm sure the shot gets a little diluted (from more blood) in its travels from foot to brain, so that might effect it too. I've never hit anywhere except the crook since it's a 1-2x a month thing for me, so I can't comment on hits anywhere else.

^ I know there have been tons of different batches of it (I've seen reviews of this stamp from 3 years ago) since the stamp is common and sold in different areas. I saw someone here posting the same time that I got it, also in BK, and they said it was really good. The batch I got was really good too (probably the same batch since the timing and location were the same), but definitely smaller count than usual from this guy. Like I said though when this guy runs out of the raw weight he bags himself, he buys some stamps from other dealers to flip off in the meantime. I know which ones they are because he charges more for them since he's paying probably just a little less than what they normally go for to other people on the streets since he's buying bulk. The ones he bags himself are cheap though.

@BrownLine - No, I don't think there is really a difference. The only times I've noticed any difference is the 3x I've shot into my neck (please never do this..) and one of those times I passed out. I think the only reason I actually noticed a difference was because of lack of oxygen lol. Whether I shoot in my hand or my foot never seems to matter.

Hey JB ever buy a ten gram finger? If so was the quality better or was it cut just the same?

It's as raw as it gets around here. It comes in paper in a perfect cylinder shape. Kinda looks like chalk but is the size of a finger which I suppose is why people calk em fingers. I've been getting nothing but this stuff for a while and this dude can't be bothered to cut so even if I get small bags it's solid chunks. It's probably like raw everywhere else and the only reason to get a finger is the obvious price break.

Smokey our bags come in all differnt ways..there is not a set method like stamps..each dealer here has their own way of packaging..could be foil, could be capsules, could be in little nick/dimebags or it could just come in the corner of a sandwich bag...it all depends on the dealers

this is my first post everrrr, even though i've been reading threads on this site for awhile now. good info, for the most part. where i'm at the bags always come double sealed, if i went out to chicago or somewhere and they handed me foils or caps or some shit, i'd be like what the hell is this? now i know from reading people's posts from other places so it wouldn't be so weird. but i'm glad every dealer does it pretty much the same around here. i'm currently in the process of detoxing, just did the last of my dope a few minutes ago. i'm detoxing because i gotta turn myself into jail early next week. i guess i don't really have to, but things would be so much easier for me if i did. at least then i can get it over with. i wanted to get super high before i went in but then again, i'd be super sick come the next few days. so i think just detoxing while i still have a comfortable bed and all the food i want, or don't want probably, at my disposal is the best idea. i have my families complete support so that makes things a lot easier. nothing sucks more than having to hide the fact that you're sick to everyone around you. at least they'll know why i'm not even functional. just got done with a run that was really insane and i don't plan on living that way ever again. i don't want to get into that, but it's something worth mentioning. anyway, i'm going to enjoy my last nod for a little bit, smoke some cigs, and drift off to sleep (hopefully not with the cigarette still lit.. haha that sucks when that happens). night all.

^ Double sealed, so Philly or Camden?

You looking at doing any time?

i'm from philly. and i have a pv in two different counties, so i'm not sure how this is going to play out. the pv that i have in the county i live in is from a few dirty urine's and then she told me that if i pissed dirty again that she'd lock me up so instead of doing the sensible thing and getting clean, i just didn't show up. so she's probably real mad at me. but it can't be more than a few months. then i'm guessing they'll send me to the next county and i'll most likely get released since i just got pv'd for not showing up for my first appt (cause of the dirty urine). i know, i know. i'm dumb. i get it. but i fucked up and now i'm trying to make it right. which is hard.

I got on Suboxone back when I got arrested so that I didn't have to worry about using during probation for treatment court. Best decision I made after the arrest.

^ that really might not be a bad way for me to go when i get released.. i can't afford to keep messing this up, ya know? that's really great advice. i buy subs off the street a lot, i didn't for this weekend, but i do a lot normally and i never seriously considered getting on them myself. i might do that when i get out so that i don't have to worry about pissing dirty and whatnot.

edit: since i'm a chick and my po is a female too, i feel like she goes a lot harder on me and tells me to act like a woman and own up to my shit. she really doesn't like me, or thinks i have it too good at home, which i probably do. but it definitely hinders our relationship. hah.

^ Yea man. I heard the treatment court by me got tight now though, and didn't allow people to get on suboxone, but I find that hard to believe. Suboxone is a separate test, so don't think that you can take subs and piss dirty for opiates and get away with it, because it doesn't show up as an opiate on standard tests, and they know that. When I first got on it I figured it was like a license to use while on probation, but they told me right away that it didn't show positive on the 5 or 6 panel tests, whatever the number was I forgot. Anyway, it wasn't so bad because I just stuck with the subs the whole time and it was so easy to not use other opiates during that time. First you know that if you do you are screwed, and second you've got subs so it's not so bad.

^yeah, i'm on regular probation and i'm allowed to be on any scripts the doctor prescribes me. so i could take my xanax and fail for it and it was totally cool. so suboxone should not be an issue. when i've taken subs in the past, i was content not using h because the subs took away the cravings for the most part. and it kept me functional. some days would pass before i would realize i hadn't even taken suboxone for a few days. that stuff is a miracle drug for people who need it. i wouldn't want to be on it too long though, just long enough. i hear the wd's from that are even worse than with h, and i don't know if i could deal with that.

Yea, I already kicked subs, and it was pretty horrible since I didn't really taper off. I was on it for 18 months at like 16mg a day or so which is way more than you need, but back then I didn't know anything about subs, and the doctor scripted me 32mg/day and told me the withdrawals wouldn't be bad. Boy was he wrong. I moved and there were no sub doctors in the area to see me, so I figured I would taper real quick and be fine, donig a half-ass 3 week taper from 16mg to nothing, and then kicked hard. No sleep for 3 days, was literally banging my head against the wall, lost 20lbs in 2 weeks, when I could eat the food went straight through me, restless legs like a mofo, etc...

So if you get on it just take like 1-2mg a day, and skip some days if you can. It actually feels better at those lower doses, and it allows you to be able to skip a few days and get some good effects when you dose again. At the high doses I was on I only felt good for the first 4 days, then it was just stable on them. On lower doses though it's more recreational.

^ thanks that's really good advice. i've never had to kick subs, but i'd imagine it was horrible. i normally take 4 to 8mg dose's when i do it on the days i can't afford dope, but that's probably more than i need if im going to be taking it for an extended amount of time. especially since i won't even be in wd's when i get released. so i'll definitely take the minimal dose. that seems kinda backwards... that smaller doses do more than larger ones.. smh. thats a good thing though. thanks for the heads up.

^ This should help explain why. The only thing that I feel from higher doses is more negative side effects, like headaches, sweating, constipation, etc... Nothing good really. The higher doses only help with the blockade effect, and with lasting longer in your system, but if you aren't using then you don't need to worry about that, plus the small doses still last hella long.

Status
Not open for further replies.