12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroin has been hit or miss for me its weird... like sometimes i will snort a couple bags and get that nice opiate euphoria and other times i will snort the same amount and it will make me sort of depressed and irritable; its like the mood i was in before doing heroin was actually better than when i did the heroin. Fucking sucks yo.

I've never had the square bags although I used to frequent Philly. All the times I went down there I was either clean or had a pocket full of OC. Are they the same size just folded differently or what?

Heroin has been hit or miss for me its weird... like sometimes i will snort a couple bags and get that nice opiate euphoria and other times i will snort the same amount and it will make me sort of depressed and irritable; its like the mood i was in before doing heroin was actually better than when i did the heroin. Fucking sucks yo.

Maybe you are getting shitty dope? I'm not sure what you mean about depressed and irritable. I know that opiates make you a real asshole (a lot of people don't realize it but you do get that way)

I've never had the square bags although I used to frequent Philly. All the times I went down there I was either clean or had a pocket full of OC. Are they the same size just folded differently or what?

South NJ/Philly bags - Skinny and long when stood upright - When folded in 4's (half then half again) they come out into 4 sections of equal sized squares.

North NJ/N.York bags - Wide and short when stood upright - when folded (usually into 3's) they come out into little rectangles with the long sides on top and bottom (like the def jam above)

i wish my dope came like that

Yea I couldn't imagine getting tar. Just seems so un-appealing. I also don't shoot all the time so that would deter me from buying it to begin with. Not that I'm completely opposed to it, but both my parents ended up with hep-c so I tried to keep my own needles and use them only when necessary.

we dont get tar here in chicago..i wouldnt mind tryin tar too, i would rather try tar then nyc dope cause i want to try and get high while smoking..i think that would be fun

where is the like button like on facebook that was awesome chinky!

god i hate it that people are so lame with that "first post" shit, like they accomplished somethinge

and lacster your not the first one to post in this thread, your the 2nd..the OP counts, just look at the number in the right corner

and about the title....the 12th issue heroin discussion is the title bc there is only one 12th issue..its not like we have differrent versions of the 12th thread

Maybe you are getting shitty dope? I'm not sure what you mean about depressed and irritable. I know that opiates make you a real asshole (a lot of people don't realize it but you do get that way)

South NJ/Philly bags - Skinny and long when stood upright - When folded in 4's (half then half again) they come out into 4 sections of equal sized squares.

North NJ/N.York bags - Wide and short when stood upright - when folded (usually into 3's) they come out into little rectangles with the long sides on top and bottom (like the def jam above)

Yeah I definitely get the NY style bags, pretty sure most of my dope comes from NY even (the city I cop in is less than an hour from the bronx) but I was asking more the weight of the bags despite different looking bags

So, we picked up from our guy tonight. Ended up getting a bundle for the price of two bags. He said something about throwing him the rest of the money some other time, but I know he doesn't care. (We'll still probably end up paying him back, though, as we like to be in good standing with him.)

These bags are definitely, definitely better than the bags he had before, and the stamps are something else. They're not even stamps... it's like, printed on, and runs the length of the bag. Without making this a stamp review, which I know we don't do here, let me just go ahead and post a picture of the bags, as I've never seen this before except for with the more "professional" bags like the pink panthers:

NSFW:
npnfog.jpg

That's definitely a different one. Never seen a stamp like that before. So it's just printed right on the bag multiple times like it came that way (dealer didn't have to stamp it on)?

Yeah these bags are crazy. I've never seen anything like it before. I don't think that this guy has seen anyone different, as he only picks up (in weight) from one or two guys and the stamps are always in red, always, but the stamps are always smudged and crooked and everything else. My guy doesn't do the stamps himself.

This, of course, is still in red but yeah, it's printed on and it's clearly a repeating pattern type thing. The lines are all perfect and there's no smudging at all. They're all perfectly straight.... Just never seen this before. Guess one crew out there stepped up its game lol.

I had these red "It's Hot" pre-prints with devils on them that alternated left right just like yours. I had pics of them in here last July, but not sure if I kept them up. Other than that I just got pre-prints two other times.

we dont get tar here in chicago..i wouldnt mind tryin tar too, i would rather try tar then nyc dope cause i want to try and get high while smoking..i think that would be fun

Tar is what I get. It definitely was always way more fun smoking then snorting. The whole act of straightening foil, sticking a fat piece, following the piece with a tooter...its like when ppl get addicted to the needle. The act/ritual is quite addicting. I moved on to shooting but I still every once and awhile will smoke since I miss it.

But being a shooter I would much rather have your east coast powder.

Day 5 of taking crumbs of suboxone. Finally starting to get 3-4hrs of sleep ! Only major complaint is I have incredible lower back pain, so even tho I only get RLS at nights and its minor..it adds to the pain SO much. I need my opiates for back pain! Right...? No, I'm just looking for excuses to use haha. Which I won't..I even found dope in my shorts pocket but got rid of it. Never thought I'd live to see the day..

Thanks everyone for your answers. I love weed whenever I can afford it, but I'm a junky before everything else. Hopefully that will be and stay in the past tho. Seems like its pretty common on the east coast for everyone there is pretty anti-tweak except the gay comms. I feel like its kind of similar (at least somewhat) here in Seattle, but I live in a ghetto city next door so the ppl here are mostly tweakers and not gays. And as to why I didn't take the tweak home with me..I gave it to my friend since I was quitting and I knew he had hit a rough patch and needed a quick come up. If it had been my shit I wouldn't have let him go down for it. I doubt there is much I could have done but I would have done everything in my power including going to the jail and saying it was mine (if it still were) I don't let friends or even enemies go down for shit that I had/did. Thats why I would never even snitch on an enemy. Its not their fault I got caught..nobody elses but my own. Deal with the consequences don't rat on somebody else (not talking towards anyone in particular about snitching, just can't stand when ppl won't take responsibility for their own mistakes.

Last edited:

Well you were sayin you wish your dope came like mine... if you don't get tar, then how is your powder packaged up? Or are you getting H #3? I'm missing something here. How do you guys get your powder?

Yeah I definitely get the NY style bags, pretty sure most of my dope comes from NY even (the city I cop in is less than an hour from the bronx) but I was asking more the weight of the bags despite different looking bags

I'm pretty sure the weight is the same. Sometimes the NY bags SEEM like less since the bag is wider, but when you dump it out it's all the same. And it fluctuates between dealer to dealer and bag to bag obviously just like everyone else. I have had better luck with NJ dope though, the few times I got NY dope it wasn't all that great. I expected more out of it since NY it so big and seems to be the drop point for a lot of the dope (figured less hands = less cut)

I get 12 or 13 bags a bundle, but I've gotten as many as 15 and as little as 10. I guess it depends but like I said I never deal with low level guys, my best dealer sold to the blocks in camden, and my dealer now owns 2 blocks (owned 3 but one the police took over and were doing controlled buys on, hurt his business BAD!) so buying 4 bundles at a time (or 6-7 if I'm grabbing for me & my girl) I usually get some kind of hookup for it. So that being said, I notice that every bundle is typically a gram, depending on bags & weight of each. I've had bundles of 10 weigh as little as .6 and I've had bundles of 14 weigh as much as 2g's. Luck of the draw and relation with the dealer I guess is what it's all about.

Yeah these bags are crazy. I've never seen anything like it before. I don't think that this guy has seen anyone different, as he only picks up (in weight) from one or two guys and the stamps are always in red, always, but the stamps are always smudged and crooked and everything else. My guy doesn't do the stamps himself.

I've seen a few bags like this. I've only gotten 1 set of these bags (had a bundle) but I think these are the greatest idea. No sloppy stamps, all looks neat and professional. This isn't the one I got, but definitely the coolest lookin one by far

NSFW:

gnbhstamp.jpg

any BLers from boston online?

im new to the scene out here in boston... its summertime so dopes back in season for me. used a lot of OC and 4 when i lived in ny but now im in a city n blues are way to pricey out here...

its a shame theres not many junkies at univeristy around here... coke heads and ravers chatter too much

any BLers from boston online?

im new to the scene out here in boston... its summertime so dopes back in season for me. used a lot of OC and 4 when i lived in ny but now im in a city n blues are way to pricey out here...

its a shame theres not many junkies at univeristy around here... coke heads and ravers chatter too much

There are probably a couple, but there is no sourcing or "meet up" threads allowed. Meaning that if you were planning on finding someone to help you cop drugs or finding someone to use with around your way it would have to be luck of the draw that you found them.

Boston eh? My girl tried convincing me to go up there for our 3 year anniversary. I wasn't havin' it. Seemed like a great area though, I did look into it for awhile. Just doesn't seem as exciting up there as it is down here in NJ

Here is my small stamp collection. A lot of people have blank bags these days, so I don't collect those for obvious reasons.

NSFW:
soqv5t.jpg

A few of these are hard to see. Top right is 'Sleep Walker,' and the two on the bottom right are 'King of Dope' and 'Death Trap.'

All pics were taken after I did them, so were all empty when I took them.

I'm from the Boston area. There is dope here man but there's no open air too speak of so you're gonna have to network to find it. Like smokey said there is no sourcing here so keep that in mind while you post because we do enforce it. The pills are usually crazy expensive and have been since the OP formula hit so if you find someone that does pills chances are that they can find dope somewhere too. The dope here ranges from garbage to fire just like everywhere else. It all depends on who you know but it should all be powder usually sold by weight as half grams, grams and even ten gram fingers but some dealers do oddly weighted bags called by price.

Also there's no prices for drugs here either just so you know.

^ Probably since I get those from 1 dude. The 'King of Dope' was from like 3 years ago from someone else, and the 'Sleep Walker' and 'Death Trap' were from a different source too. The one with the number one was from the G6 connect, but I think it was one of the stamps he got from someone else between his own batches since I remember he charged more.

Status
Not open for further replies.