12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry not an H related question...but thiis is prob one of the best places to ask.

Normally every month I take a month off and use suboxone.I've always waited 18hrs before takign suboxone. Well, 2 tries ago I did it at 16-17 and went into precip WD...Now the last time I waited 20hrs and i took 2 1/2 full subs and nothing..got rid of most of the RLS but still cold sweating and depressed as a bitch..def not precip WD tho.

Anyways..im going to try again today..Its hard because i have a higher tollerance now so around the 12hr mark i get sick. So yo uwould think i would be able to do 18hrs no problem...but im wondering since my tollerance is so high maybe the heroin build up is greater in me...so in turn i have to wait longer than the 18hrs for the H to get out of my system?

all i know is, its been about 15hrs and im sick as FUCK...insane cold sweats, worse then normal actually..RLS, runny nose, all that! So when can I take it?! It makes no sense why 18hr mark wouldn't work again, UNLESS the H built up in my system is more than usual and it needs more time to get out?

@ Epiks, take 1mg to test it out. If you feel a little worse from it, then don't take anymore suboxone for a while. If you feel a little better from it, then take more. I thought you were doing good for a while, but looks like it sucked you back in. Happens to the best of us, which is why we are telling noobs that doing dope sucks.

Edit: @ Verso, I would just flip the bun off at wholesale, then you can get another bun of the new stuff from the money you made.

Last edited:
Does anyone else collect stamps and save them to remember the good times you had? Or how great or shitty the dope was? I have a collection of quite a few different stamps (maybe 14 or so different varieties) since about a year ago. Mostly all from the same couple of people, but some random dealers in there as well.

Just seein if I was a wierdo or what, my girlfriend says I should toss them but it's good memories....

@ Epiks, take 1mg to test it out. If you feel a little worse from it, then don't take anymore suboxone for a while. If you feel a little better from it, then take more. I thought you were doing good for a while, but looks like it sucked you back in. Happens to the best of us, which is why we are telling noobs that doing dope sucks.

Even tho last time i waited 20hrs and it didn't help, you still think I should take 1mg now? Even tho its only been like 17hrs-ish

And yeah, I was finally starting to do good. But I got a fat paycheck so decided to go wild. Stupidest mistake of my life.

^ I would wait at least 20 hours, and then take 1mg and go from there.

Does anyone else collect stamps and save them to remember the good times you had? Or how great or shitty the dope was? I have a collection of quite a few different stamps (maybe 14 or so different varieties) since about a year ago. Mostly all from the same couple of people, but some random dealers in there as well.

Just seein if I was a wierdo or what, my girlfriend says I should toss them but it's good memories....

I have a stamp collection... something like 20 stamps... it's grown since the last picture I took of it, but there's a picture of it floating around here somewhere.

Day 2 almost 3 (I think) of quitting dope again for the 17th millionth time. Also coming off of meth and xanax. So far I've taken a little bit of suboxone to keep the WD at bay from the heroin. Still no sleep. Finally RLS stopped now just minor cold sweats. I've noticed coming off the meth is definitely adding to the depression. So far no major WD from the xanax. I wasn't taking that high of doseage for that long. 0

Here is a little dope story..I was staying the past couple nights at my best friends house who I used to do biz with. We were out of tweak and wanted more but needed to get some H to fend off the WD. So we hop in the truck..Depressed we have no meth..all the sudden I see a pack of camel crushes on the floor of the truck. (keep in mind this truck is used by all the roommates in the apartment (5) ) And nobody in the house smokes crushes so I picked it up and what do you know..meth! I won't disclose how much..but enough for a couple weeks :) I guess when one of the roommates was buying shit the dealer accidentally left his stash in the truck. About an hour later they come knocking at the door. They asked to look around cause they knew we had it. We said sure. He checks the truck and finds the empty pack of cigs of no shit in it..we forgot to throw away the pack of cigs! So now they KNOW for a fact we have it..We deny, deny, deny..They leave after threatening us. We smoked a lottt then I decided to go home to get some actual sleep. Lucky for me I decided to go home that night instead of the original plan of staying there. At 6AM the next morning everyone in the house was arrested on VUSCA Intent to deliver / manufacture and possession or para charges. They found the tweak, over 100 xanax, lots of H...I went to bail them out and its set at 10k which I don;t have at the moment. They said they got an anonymous tip about drugs and then noticed 3 ppl in the house had multiple warrants so that was the reason for coming in. So lesson learned...don't steal from dealers!

I found $100 under my couch today while cleaning. I remember stuffing it under there trying to fool someone I didn't have money. So I could have went and got dope today. But I didn't. I'm so done with dope ruling my life. I've accepted the fact I cannot be an occasional user. I've accepted the fact I am in fact addicted to meth. I'm just ready to be done with it. I will miss the lifestyle, I must say. Not the constant worrying about being sick but I actually kind of like "the game "

Any other heroin heads like meth? Around here in the Seattle area I don't know one single H addict who doesn't do tweak. I'm interested if its purely H you guys are into or if you have the cash do you spring for a little tweak? Maybe some bud?

Around the North East Meth is not really a popular a drug, Your better off finding a Pharmaceutical that is similar to meth than meth itself. We have Coke & Crack as the Upper drugs of choice of most people or ritialian type pills

I made the trip out to Brooklyn before to cop some fire. I haven't been satisfied with any of the stuff around lately, so when I decided I was going to get high I wanted to do it right. I found out why this Brooklyn source has better dope than any of my other sources. He doesn't cut it. When he told my friend that he bags it himself from raw and doesn't cut it naturally my friend called bullshit, so the dude showed him his little operation, then took out a chunk of raw and scraped some off an bagged it so my friend could compare it to the other bags he just got from him. Sure enough the dope was the same from the chunk and from the stuff that was already bagged.

When the dealer is waiting to re-up he buys stuff that is already bagged from another source, but it's more expensive since he is paying more for it than he is for the raw he bags himself, but the stuff is still good so it's worth it.

I've never seen and he olny time I've heard about meth is from some gay dudes..its like nonexistent unless your in the gay community here or maybe a biker..

My questiob is if you found all that meth, why did you leave it at the house and not bring it back to your own house? I would think leave meth around a bunch of tweakers would be a bad idea

To kind of answer the question epiks asked... I'd say I always have weed no matter what. I smoke real good local homegrown mostly different strains of Kush. But when I've got money to blow on getting high the first and main drug I will buy is H. When I'm an Atl I use dope probably 3-5 days a week. And on more rare occasions when I still got some extra cash I'll grab some coke. I much prefer shooting coke and H than messing around with meth. Theres nothing like that high from fire coke and good dope. That shit is too good though. I try to stay away from it and keep it to a couple times a month.

So I found a dope dealer who lives a couple streets from me. Ahhhhhh, this probably won't end well. The weird thing is I wasn't even looking for one. It just happened. I wonder how good the heroin is though but then again maybe I won't even fuck with it right now.

come to chicago and lets kick it..you seem like a dope chick with all the stories ive seen you post..sometmes a little to crazy for me but ehh thats comes with the territory

id say stay away from the dude on the next block as long as you can cause if hes got fire then yes that could end bad..cause those days when you only got 5bucks and lookin to get high..instead of just letting the urge and crave pass cause your low on funds and dont want to travel across the city for 1 bag..not onlywill he toss you a bag but cuse your a female and a neighbor we would prolly throw you a jab/bundle and not even trip on it..and i know you aint really like that but most people arent until dope get involved and thats when they look for any type of handout

and to answer epiks queston..ive said it before that im really a weed head..if i had to choose weed or dope for the rest of my life and not touch the other..i woul choose weed..mary jane is my first love and even though i cant really smoke now cause im on probation, i still get like a week of smokin in everymonth after i go see my PO...about tweak, ive never seen it or heard of it here in chicago, so i wouldnt even try it most likely.. i just hate uppers, sometmes ill do some coke cause i can get some fire but coke to me is such a waste of money cause even if i got a ball, its seems like not enough..i just dont like uppers or speed, hell i got a bunch of adderall from my sister that ive never even took cause thats how much i hate shit like that..it lke goes against my personality..im a laid back chill kinda dude and that shit makes me all giddy and talkative and just not me, i like chillin with some weed and not doin or sayn much, not talkin a mile a minute and not being able to sit still, cleaning things ive never cleaned before..fuck that

sorry for the ramblings im high, and for the miss spelling..something all sticky got spilled on the keyboard and its a btch to type now and too much of a pain to go back

come to chicago and lets kick it..you seem like a dope chick with all the stories ive seen you post..sometmes a little to crazy for me but ehh thats comes with the territory

id say stay away from the dude on the next block as long as you can cause if hes got fire then yes that could end bad..cause those days when you only got 5bucks and lookin to get high..instead of just letting the urge and crave pass cause your low on funds and dont want to travel across the city for 1 bag..not onlywill he toss you a bag but cuse your a female and a neighbor we would prolly throw you a jab/bundle and not even trip on it..and i know you aint really like that but most people arent until dope get involved and thats when they look for any type of handout

I always have wanted to go to chicago, oddly. I want to visit one day but not in the winter. I hate the cold and I know it gets really cold up there. And yeah thanks you seem pretty cool too. Well for the few times I have talked to you and haha I do have some crazy stories. I don't try to bring crazy shit around me it just tends to happen. Like meeting this dope dealer and what lead even before that. I guess I shouldn't sit outside with my friend in these bad areas cause then we end up getting into trouble lol.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I know I should probably stay away from him (well more than probably). I haven't had a dope dealer who lived in walking distance. So I could see this turning bad anyways. I also don't know if I could go through him because I know he would throw me bags if I didn't have the cash. Like he barely knows me but already gave me his number. Told me where he is and I can hit him up whenever. The other bad thing is he checked me out too like I am not even lying he's like "let me see what you're working with" and wanted me to stand up for him and like turn around. He was like damn... Well I'm sure as hell not wanting to date a dope dealer or trade sex for drugs. Lmao, so yeah I can see a disaster waiting to happen but I'm not going to let it. I already have too much other shit on my plate to worry about and deal with.

I have a stamp collection... something like 20 stamps... it's grown since the last picture I took of it, but there's a picture of it floating around here somewhere.

I meant to post this on saturday (when the discussion was happening) but the site went down as I was leaving work. Figured I'd post up some of the stamps I get around NJ. These unfortunately were only the ones from the past year. It's funny because I can remember taste, quality, and price/quantity of each one I bought.

Anyway if anyone is interested, my collection of stamps from the past year or so- (and yes that one with brown in it is exactly how I got it, ruined and moist, so I saved it as a memory)

Also the major league on the right in the first pic was cut with fent, and the maybach on the left in the 2nd pic was cut with all kinds of nasty benzo's and other crap that would lead to OD - both are in the dangerous stamps thread.
NSFW:
hb1.jpg

NSFW:
hb2edited.jpg

^ Camden, right? I know that style of bag is in Philly too. NY and northern NJ have the rectangle stamps after folding. I've got a small collection of like 6, but they are all from the same dude.

looks like any bag ive ever gotten. usually the dark blue color.

Yea they are camden/philly style almost all of them from camden. NY/North Jersey is a bit different. I have 2 of those kinds of bags as well. I don't ever get them around here (that white def jam one is actually the NY type but again white in color...)

Status
Not open for further replies.