• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ok crazy vein

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten weird bags one time where after i shot it immediately my ears started ringing like people said they get from coke and my heart felt like it was going to explode then for like a week or 2 after i felt so sick onlytime i felt better is when i shot extra dope. My legs were so like weak for a couple weeks i sat to piss. i couldn't stand still in one place. Might be a nasty cut or something. I had no warm or good feeling though immediatly my ears started ringing and all the negative shit but i did get that metal taste and the rest of the stuff i talked about. I have no idea man, Im sorry maby a mod or someone knows.

Be safe

^that sounds like coke. If you're not expecting it, IV coke can be a truly scary experience.

So if I let it just desolve in the water what happens to the cut it won't clog my rig?

yeah, it almost always does end up in a clogged rig. that's one of the many reasons why backloading is a stupid technique and just one more testament as to why not many engage in the practice

could be a couple things, judging from your post. sounds a lot like cotton fever. it could also be dirty/bacteria-ridden gear or product. it could also be some sort of bad cut to the product. it could also be an extreme histamine reaction, which can happen from time to time... it's tough to nail down one of these possibilities with certainty

See the weird thing about this is, My brother and my boy constantly would be shooting coke wait 2 minutes then shoot their dope. I Mixed this up, looked the same a dope shot and everything then immediately BOOOM. See they were doing their coke shots when i did this shot and spazzed out i was like In shock it was so strong and scaryy loud and i have panic attacks but this heart beat was crazy. When i finally could i was like dont shoot that shit, we called our dealer acted like he didn't know what we were talking about but the next day had another batch.... Kinda ironic. I think the asshole just got a beat batch and added whatever to it. Because them 2 shooot coke and got the same reaction i did, dumbbass's just thought i did too much or something that or the thought of having 3 bundles wworth of inferior dope is not something you want to swallow hah. Who knows i just remember feeeling sick for weeks from it. They were like that too, really scary. It was clearly something toxic. Their is no way for us to find out online exactly what it is know what i mean that was years ago, just lucky we got away with our lives. When 3 over a bundle a day iv dope heads throw away bundles of dope out the window you know somethings wrong with it.

Be safe,
B

Last edited:
If it was morphine, I've had that reaction from using pure liquid pharma morphine, no cotton needed. Using the same veins as always. Sometimes--maybe one in every 200 shots--I would get that reaction (heart pounds, feeling loss of control, then massive headache) and it sucks and is scary as hell. My ex-wife got that once and pissed herself, nearly went under even though she was doing the same amount as always. I can't explain it, as we used brand new rigs every time. I don't think anyone has a clue why this happens, and lots of people never experience it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.