Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

scary trip - various RCs and DMT - really could use your opinion about this

Identity888

Bluelighter
Hello.
I will not go into much detail about myself, however I want to tell you my yesterdays trip and hear your opinion about it.
I was experimenting with various psychedelic/dissociative research chemicals over past 2 months, however this is the weirdest trip I experienced so far..

my evening started like this:
  • 35 mg 4-ACO-DPT (intranasally)
  • 2 x 800mcg 25D-Nbome blotters (buccally)
after a few hours I took 0.5 mg xanax and some alcohol (I get muscle twitches from 4-ACO-DPT, that helped)

after a few hours I took some more:
  • ~60 mg 4-ACO-DPT (intranasally) (I had to finish the compound, because I did not like it very much)
  • 2 (or 4, cannot remember now) x 800mcg 25D-Nbome blotters (buccally)
  • 1 blotter that I had not tried before, it presumably should have been LSD, but I do not know what it was (I think LSD does not exist in my country)
trip was pretty good and mellow.. on the comedown I thought it was a good idea to smoke some DMT..
at first I was smoking average hits every 5 minutes or so, started seeing some nice eye closed visuals, faces in tv were becoming very interesting.

then things around me started changing forms: remote control was changing, I have not seen such remotes and I could not pause the program on media player; one tree that I have, changed to another form every 3 seconds, I have not seen such trees in my life (I tried to film it, as I looked at it and at phone's screen, it was changing to craziest forms, but later when I reviewed the record, nothing was happening (silly me)); my hands were changing into various forms too, like alien arms, it was hilarious. It was like hyperspace came to my flat.

then I decided to go to warm bath, smoke some more DMT, meditate, observe close eyed visuals and whatnot.. I took a big hit of DMT (most probably that most of it was jungle spice) and I got to some crazy trip.

I literally lost my human body and got to another universe. This is very hard to explain. I became something else in somewhere else, it was pretty scary. I thought I was done. I cannot describe the most intense part, but after that (I do not know how long it lasted, but it seemed like an eternity) I woke up naked on the floor in the living room and started getting my body back, but it was not my flat anymore, it seemed like I am in another universe, everything changed around me. My body was different!! I was transformed into some kind of alien, it was a scariest experience of my life. I thought I lost everything that I knew and I will be stuck in this universe with this alien body. I was very sad and started of thinking of ways how to kill myself, because that was pure madness, I could not have been able such life (but I could not think quick enough.. if I had a gun in my flat I would probably shot myself).

after 10 minutes my flat and I started to transform back to the reality I always known. I was very relieved and now I love this universe more than ever. I do not want to go back to that twisted reality/world..

I wanted to ask if any of you had similar experiences? I never thought this could happen..

Thank you in advance!

You did a lot of psychedelic drugs at once. You died in your mind and came back to life. This is a typical outcome.

Who knows what was on your blotter, but drugs like DMT and 4-aco-DPT will induce death of the ego at sufficient doses on their own. I'm sure the 25D-nbome didn't hurt, and whatever was on the mystery blotter didn't hurt, either.

"I wanted to ask if any of you had similar experiences? I never thought this could happen.."

Really? Look at the substances you had swimming in you! Maybe educate yourself a bit more on that list you've got there.

"I wanted to ask if any of you had similar experiences? I never thought this could happen.."

Really? Look at the substances you had swimming in you! Maybe educate yourself a bit more on that list you've got there.

I am one of those persons who needs much higher psychedelic doses to reach the desirable effects.

I did every possible research before trying these substances.

You did a lot of psychedelic drugs at once. You died in your mind and came back to life. This is a typical outcome.

Who knows what was on your blotter, but drugs like DMT and 4-aco-DPT will induce death of the ego at sufficient doses on their own. I'm sure the 25D-nbome didn't hurt, and whatever was on the mystery blotter didn't hurt, either.

I don't think any of those chemicals hurt me (I TRY to be responsible), I am just really stunned of this experience 8o

I am not sure if I would like to repeat that. (but most probably i will.. :|)

I wonder if its possible to enjoy such experience without any fear :)

lol! +1 from me haha

DMT on it's own is more than enough for most psychonauts.
My thoughts on this are you took heaps of psychedelic drugs all at once, and tripped really hard. Not surprisingly.

DMT on it's own is more than enough for most psychonauts.
My thoughts on this are you took heaps of psychedelic drugs all at once, and tripped really hard. Not surprisingly.

DMT alone worked only first ~15 times for me. Now if I smoke it alone, I don't trip like before, it only raises my awareness.
That's why I combine it with other substances.

However, I recall I had very similar trips 2 times before (RCs + DMT, MXE + DMT), but I remember very little about them.

Don't take this the wrong way but you do not seem responsible enough to handle drugs. Please take a moment to think things through. This situation could have ended up a lot worse.

For example, You could have drowned in the bath tub.

Its people like you who end up making irresponsible decisions and giving drugs their bad rep.

Don't take this the wrong way but you do not seem responsible enough to handle drugs. Please take a moment to think things through. This situation could have ended up a lot worse.

For example, You could have drowned in the bath tub.

Its people like you who end up making irresponsible decisions and giving drugs their bad rep.

I have some problems with drug abuse, but it is not me who gives a bad reputation to drugs. Misinformation is one of them.
It was impossible to drown in the bath, there was water only to my ankles.

It seems that I took a lot of drugs, but if I had to rate the trip, it would be 2/5 until I smoked that big hit of DMT. I need much more substance to trip and it is not the tolerance issue.

if you roll over in an inch of water so yuou are face down unconscious, i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you will drown!

Don't push it on the x-NBOMe compounds in my opinion. The reports of people waking up in the hospital being told they had a seizure are beginning to accumulate. Unlike LSD, you can OD on this stuff.

The "giving drugs their bad reputation" thing is a little more complicated than me using some drugs.

You can blame every junkie in the street for that, but it does not change anything, does it? And care less about the reputation. It's not a high school anymore (just joking).

DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. I don't want to argue, I just wanted to know if any of you could relate to my experience.

Sorry man. I don't want to argue either, I just took what you said very literally.

Sorry for ever bringing it up. Just watching out for you man. Glad you kinda enjoyed :).

Be safe man.

That is okay, all posts make sense. The report is written in the way that it clearly shows that I am looking for trouble. But everything was smooth.

I just realized that it was my first long DMT breakthrough, that I experienced very vividly. That is the reason why it was so scary and weird. I am not settled with the hyperspace yet.

It's common for my surroundings to look very alien after a DMT trip as if the DMT permanently changed the way some things look to me but it goes away after a few minutes.

^ I agree. The comedown for me makes everything look circular, or rounded, instead of having edges. If that makes any sense

I've had similar experiences from taking high (like anaesthetic) doses of ketamine (I never hole) after nights of MDMA. The derealisation and depersonalisation involved was much mire intense than from any dose of K alone, combined with LSD-style visuals. I've also seen people lose all sense of self and experience temporary cognitive breakdowns that have left them catatonic from mixing Salvia and mushrooms, and decribe their experience in similar terms when they emerged from it - of course, mixing Salvia with other psychedelics is a very bad idea. So I've taken reckless rides to hyperspace, but still, only on drugs that have been extensively studied and are physically pretty benign.

However high your natural tolerance to psychedelics, pouring dmt on top of very-dubious RCs (the -NBOME's sound dangerous, and 4-ACO-DPT's pretty unknown territory), isn't responsible or safe behaviour. Not much is known about the drugs themselves ih humans - and nothing about their interactions with each other save for anecdotal reports like this. N offense, OP, but that hkind of cocktail invites unknown, unknowable dangers, and tolerance to psychedelic effects doesn't necessarily mean tolerance to (neuro?)-toxicity. Don't kid yourself that this kind of experiment is safe or responsible - okay, you've developed a tolerance to DMT on its own, that doesn't mean it won't catapult you into hyperspace when mixed with high doses of novel (at least in terms of recrreational use) compounds. And throwing in a 'mystery blotter' isn't exactly harm minimisation: I don't mean to atrack you, but I think you're deceiving yourself if you go into that kind of cocktail without acknowledging it could be fatal or a gateway to toxic psychosis. I'd try seeking out some more traditional psychedelics, if you 'need' high doses - specifically, ones that aren't associated with seizures and death. And if you're going to ingest multiple, powerful psychedlics, for God's sake, make sure you have some benzos or sedating anti-psychotics at hand. And possibly a trip-sitter. You could have drowned in that bath, and interesting as hyperspace can be, it's best not to put yourself in a position where you can't come bsck from it.

Exactly.

I would use this knowledge to practice certain meditations on life and death if I were you, it's a very valuable and worthwhile way to integrate existence.

I've certainly had similar experiences they're among the higher points in my memory and I'll cherish them forever.