• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericMind

Bluelighter
buffalo_bills-12.jpg

vlcsnap-2010-11-28-14h44m58.jpg

that jersey shore scumbag wannabe is my new favorite player

that's if the rams don't draft blackmon

they fucking better

wow eagles traded asante samuel to falcons for only a 7th round pick

how could they not have gotten more than that?

He comes with a hefty contract and I think an $8 salary cap hit. Plus he's pretty old.

I'm pretty excited about the draft tonight. I'd cream in my pants if the Bills traded up for Kalil or he somehow slipped through the cracks to #10.

Asante made a lot and the Eagles really just wanted to get rid of him which they should have done last year. I was hoping for a 3-5 rounder though.

Draft tonight, if the Cowboys get Mark Barron i might cry

Lot of talk about the Cowboys and a couple other teams looking to trade down with the Bills so they can grab Barron.

Stillers need O-Line and CB, as per usual. but as per usual, they will just take the best available player. but as per usual WE WILL WIN A SUPER BOWL

51GYxGNc4QL.jpg

IN ROONEY'S WE TRUST

Damn are they not allowed to draft out of the Big Ten in the first round, or something?

10 ESS EEE SEE picks in the first round.

hey sec blow hards, you guys know anything about michael brockers? (lsu - defensive tackle)
at 6'5 322 he seems like a beast despite not being any sort of pass rushing threat

although i'm upset that rams still have wide receivers that wouldn't even make a college secondary blush

i'm really liking the young and nasty d-line: chris long, robert quinn, kendall langford and michael brockers

i love how no gators were taken in the first round, when's the last time that happened?

He comes with a hefty contract and I think an $8 salary cap hit. Plus he's pretty old.

I'm pretty excited about the draft tonight. I'd cream in my pants if the Bills traded up for Kalil or he somehow slipped through the cracks to #10.

he took a huge paycut and is only getting 3 million this year

Asante made a lot and the Eagles really just wanted to get rid of him which they should have done last year. I was hoping for a 3-5 rounder though.

Draft tonight, if the Cowboys get Mark Barron i might cry

lol Morris Claibourne. u should cry even more

i really hope michael floyd is a bust because i hate all things notre dame and if he ends up being successful arizona will be scary

oh wait, they still don't have a quarterback

i feel bad for justin blackmon, is there a worse team for WRs? the only awesome WR in jags history that comes to mind is jimmy smith back in like 1998-2001

2012 superbowl prediction, cause it's never too early: texans/bears

Last edited:
i dont think either of those teams will be great. Texans only lost players and bears are the bears.

i wouldn't be slightly surprised if chicago missed the playoffs
but houston should easily win their division again

bears looked great last year before cutler and forte went down, and without having a legit WR, gotta remember they added brandon marshall this year

making predictions in the spring is retarded, i'm being hypocritical and need to stop

i gues i could possibly see texans make a good playoff run with Matt Schaub back but not the bears. I just think Cutler isnt good enough to take his team to the superbowl. Yeah they got brandon marshall but still the bears o-line is one of the worst in the NFL. also u have to know that brandon marshall has more drops than any other WR in the league since 2006.

bears ditched mike martz and he retired, i'm thinking that will benefit chicago

that dude was crazy but nobody played a bigger part in creating the greatest show on turf like martz did so i forever love him

dick vermeil head coach mike martz offensive coordinator lovie smith defensive coordinator - god damn that was an awesome staff

not that anyone cares but the only active player from that superbowl team is london fletcher - pretty sure he hasn't missed a start since

bears ditched mike martz and he retired, i'm thinking that will benefit chicago

that dude was crazy but nobody played a bigger part in creating the greatest show on turf like martz did so i forever love him

dick vermeil head coach mike martz offensive coordinator lovie smith defensive coordinator - god damn that was an awesome staff

not that anyone cares but the only active player from that superbowl team is london fletcher - pretty sure he hasn't missed a start since

maybe it would have benefited chicago if they didnt replace martz with Mike Tice of all people.

Mike Tice is compete shit.

Last edited:
Eagles got Fletcher Cox who looks like a load in the middle which should be good for the D line.

Not sure why Tannehill went so high am I the only one who doesnt see whats so great about this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.