• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
bout an hour each bump, aftereffects of feeling a bit groggy and that probably half hour or something maybe more at the end of the night, not too sure.

remember that different isomers have different effects.
Some seem to stick around, some are very strong effects and leave quickly

effects weren't that strong but i was only doing little bumps.

i've decided i may want to start dabbling with psychedelics. mainly to get some insights into life or revelations on what i should do with myself etc. because i'm having a hard time finding motivation with revision and exams (been an ongoing problem for my entire life, so i can't blame it on weed or mandy) and i feel like im at a time in my life where i could use some introversion.

which psychedelic would be best for this? i'd rather not have something too intense as i worry i'd have a bad trip. wondering if any of the gurners here have been in a similar situation.

Nice man! I've been smoking shit tons of weed and hash all day

feels goooooooodddd

Good man, me too. I'm basically coming down but just smoking joints lol... I'm too happy to sleep omg. Cant let this feeling go to waste XD

Dude I know exactly what your talking about lmao

I've just been sitting down here taking fat hits of hash oil... my God that shit gets you high. I wish I had some blunt wraps though, its 420 and I cant roll anything up :(

I know right... the part at 1:59 gave me goosebumps... the encounter with those native americans is captured beautifully imo

Hey you guys what you up to... Planning on smoking and playing skyrim myself... Got it for free! (yoho, yoho a pirates life for me! XD)

Hey you guys what you up to... Planning on smoking and playing skyrim myself... Got it for free! (yoho, yoho a pirates life for me! XD)

I walked heellllaaaa far to get supplies, made hash, spread it all out on a blunt and smoked a fat ass blunt

I've had a good 4/21.

Any of you do shit for the holidays?

2nd roll coming up in two weeks - so very, very excited - I just want it to be here! By the time it would have been 3 months since my first, i've started the e-diet: chugging at least a pint of milk a day, eating ridiculously carb-enriched meals and exercising daily (i'm a sports student, I have no excuse ;)). Really want these first rolls to be most magical while they can be! My first was amazing but I still made inexperienced, naiive moves that might have reduced the experience so this is the one!! :D

2nd roll coming up in two weeks - so very, very excited - I just want it to be here! By the time it would have been 3 months since my first, i've started the e-diet: chugging at least a pint of milk a day, eating ridiculously carb-enriched meals and exercising daily (i'm a sports student, I have no excuse ;)). Really want these first rolls to be most magical while they can be! My first was amazing but I still made inexperienced, naiive moves that might have reduced the experience so this is the one!! :D

Have you tried adding Piracetam to your diet? Look it up, supposedly helps recapture the magic.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=9126

I think this is fairly well known now. Anyway, a few friends had an MD experience on Friday, all had taken Piracetam. All were able to significantly reduce their dose and still roll like crazy. I've tried the stuff with 6-APB and LSD and it seemed to make a difference, particularly with the former.

So i've ran into a little issue here. I took two caps of what were supposedly mdma when I went to a rave friday night and I got the slightest bit of euphoria and opened up my social boundaries a bit more but thats about it.

Could it have been something other then mdma that causes the same effect? Does it still release all the serotonin like mdma does? And yes I know you guys will tell me to test it but my kit hasnt arrived yet ._.

No way for us to know man, it could just be weak MDxx, or it could have been a completely different chemical... if I was you I would just wait till my kit showed up to risk taking anything..

Hell for all we know it could have been some flour that gave a bit of placebo effect, you know lol?

So i've ran into a little issue here. I took two caps of what were supposedly mdma when I went to a rave friday night and I got the slightest bit of euphoria and opened up my social boundaries a bit more but thats about it.

Could it have been something other then mdma that causes the same effect? Does it still release all the serotonin like mdma does? And yes I know you guys will tell me to test it but my kit hasnt arrived yet ._.

shit loads of things it could have been mate, like methylone.

also i've decided ket is no good for long raves. by about 3am last night it was just making me feel more tired and groggy and out of it so i had to stop doing the ket and let it fully wear off so by about 4am i could dance normally again until 6am but had to do it sober.

Have you tried adding Piracetam to your diet? Look it up, supposedly helps recapture the magic.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=9126

I think this is fairly well known now. Anyway, a few friends had an MD experience on Friday, all had taken Piracetam. All were able to significantly reduce their dose and still roll like crazy. I've tried the stuff with 6-APB and LSD and it seemed to make a difference, particularly with the former.

Yea i've heard of it but I haven't lost the magic and never plan to ;). My first sentence might have been a bit ambigious - this is going to be my 2nd roll ever, my previous being all the way back in February but I just want to get the best I possibly can out of it! If you suggest Piracetam is still worth it i'll spend some time researching it.

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts in the UK are you situated dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.