• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh tricomb, the reason you were in the shopped I Fucked Up Club picture was because we hired you on as a contractor to act as the club's moderator so that the club won't become the "I Really Fucked Up Club" :\. Oh, and sorry that MSPaint messed up your avatar ;) .

I'm sorry about all the shit goin on with you, cloudy. :(

Have any of y'all ever had Versed?

Last edited:
^ I certainly have. I've had the oral Dormicum midazolam tablets, both orally and insufflated (not really worth it) and I've had IV Versed for conscious sedation. I personally find IV Versed to be wonderful stuff, but if you're just going to do it at home, I strongly urge you not to do so. IV Versed has rather potent effects and fairly pronounced respiratory depressant effects. In a nutshell, this means that if you bang the wrong dose you can get knocked out right away and potentially either stop breathing or aspirate on vomit and choke to death. Whenever Versed is administered in a healthcare setting, vitals and respiration are monitored quite closely for very good reason.

My methadone script is fucked up.

I get 60mgs per day - weekly pick up ( but they normally give me at at least 460mgs.) One Friday, they literally just grabbed a fresh 500ml bottle and slapped a label on it and gave it to me (I think it was a temp or emergency cover).

I've grown to love the methadone high! :)

^Lol, it's things like this that make me want to switch from Suboxone to methadone. Oh that and the horrible side effects that I get from bupe...

gotta love suboxone.

hello OD Social. it's been years. as you can see, i'm lapseofreason89 aka stonedandrolling89(my previous handle on BL). it's nice to be back around, even though i'm in rehab due to my heroin & prescription opioid addiction. still eating mad tramadol, of course. how's everybody been?

Mmmm... some heroin. These bags are a lot better than the last bags I picked up. I'm really enjoying the high. I've had such a rough day other than getting free h for driving my boy to the hood.

Just kickin it lapse, trying to appreciate the little things in this stressed out finals week ;) Rorer, that's great man, congrats!! :D Cloudy, careful with that dope, dude <3

As I sit here with a DXM cough syrup bottle that I use strictly in low doses to prevent tolerance, I wonder how it is that in this country we can't buy 8mg codeine OTC, yet we can buy ridiculously intense dissociatives OTC... :?

Is there even DXM abuse in the UK? Is that why Ketamine is more common there?

Well i'm 22 now.

Gotta share my Wisdom ;).

I'm 28. Does that make me more wise? Oh, happy birthday.. ;) <3

Friend wrote wise quote on my arm today - "happiness is the journey, not the destination". Have some second hand wisdom, OD.

Night all <3

I don't mess with h much, and I really don't like driving in the hood to cope drugs. I much prefer the prices over pill prices, but its gonna stay as an occasional deal, just like it has the past 3 years since I first tried H (tried it late in my opioid experience, 6 years post first time)

Status
Not open for further replies.