• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
OD Social Guidelines

First off, follow the OD Guidelines and BLUA.

Any posts that contain disallowed subjects or disallowed content will be edited out immediately and further action may be taken if warranted.

Also, please...
  • USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
  • REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
  • NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
  • NO REGIONAL THREADS

• No Flaming. Non-productive criticism of a post's content or its author will not be tolerated, we will not hesitate to use our modsticks!

• Posting content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason is against the rules too. Sorry, but we aren’t here to hate-monger. Such posts will be UA'd without warning following through with punitive action if required.

• Please use generic drug names when referring to a substance. Not everyone knows your local slang. It is hard to decipher it sometimes so please just stick to the basics.

Most of all, share your stories, your life, your progress, socialize, and get to know one another again.

VERSION FIVE

I'm drunk

Last edited:
i am sweating my ass off, my room is so hot. I just finished my resume and have emailed it to exactly one (1) person, for a job paying $50,000 a year. i'm probably overshooting my abilities.

Good job, now send it to approximately 99 more and hope a few stick.

Just stoned. Cooking a pizza. I'm all alone tonight. I think I'm going to buy a motorbike. I'm stoned.

Wus good trips? You workin?

Yeah i'm working muv.

few hours left.

Do it man, buy a chopper or a cruiser.

Fatboy or something.

I just made bbq chicken pizza

i want some.. there is a restaurant near me that sells that pizza and they call it the McDougle lol bbq sauce, grilled chicken, bacon = so fucking good. maybe i will go tomorrow and buy one, thanks for the idea lol. Enjoy yours!
%)

was gonna add something but forgot so i added a smiley lol

Last edited:
I had sbarro for lunch, it was amazing. I want a salad. I've been eating salad like crazy lately. i may go get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.