• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, you guys that remember me bitching about not being able to find blunts in foil packs anymore? Look what I came across.

NSFW:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not swishers, but at least they're not stale. GUARANTEED FRESH

Those are hard to find in your area? Fuck, man, blunts in those packs are everywhere at the gas stations around me. It's actually annoying because I prefer the box packs, but I haven't been smoking too many blunts lately so it hasn't really been an issue for me.

Whenever I go to my dispensary they give me blunts for free, and I don't even smoke blunts. I don't even really like doing anything but edibles or extracts anymore either.

Those are hard to find in your area? Fuck, man, blunts in those packs are everywhere at the gas stations around me. It's actually annoying because I prefer the box packs, but I haven't been smoking too many blunts lately so it hasn't really been an issue for me.

You know, you think living in a college town and all they'd be around but there's only a few select gas stations I know that have them. Everyone has the big boxes of individual wrapped ones but when I buy a few usually at least half are stale. I'll split them, and then when I go to open it up to put my weed in the wrap just cracks in half.

This is specific to my home city: grain for weed, ashes for hash, and I never hear people say "let's smoke weed" or "let's toke", it's always just "let's blaze" or "let's haze". "Get crunk" may also be specific to where I live, not really sure, here it always means alcohol and weed together.

You know, you think living in a college town and all they'd be around but there's only a few select gas stations I know that have them. Everyone has the big boxes of individual wrapped ones but when I buy a few usually at least half are stale. I'll split them, and then when I go to open it up to put my weed in the wrap just cracks in half.

You should try testing them by rolling 'em between your hands before you walk out with your single blunts. Normally you can get a feel for the stale ones... not always, but most of the time. I also ask for another if I feel a huge vein or something in mine.

This is specific to my home city: grain for weed, ashes for hash, and I never hear people say "let's smoke weed" or "let's toke", it's always just "let's blaze" or "let's haze". "Get crunk" may also be specific to where I live, not really sure, here it always means alcohol and weed together.

I've heard the word haze used in a few questionable (to me, at least) ways lately on this form... "hazing" just doesn't sound right to me....

Whenever I go to my dispensary they give me blunts for free, and I don't even smoke blunts. I don't even really like doing anything but edibles or extracts anymore either.

Free blunts? That's so sick man.

I'm sure if I had access to what you have I'd be saying the same thing though. If I could persistently get oil and afford it, there's no doubt I'd only be smoking flower on occasion. You're living the dream bro

Free blunts? That's so sick man.

I'm sure if I had access to what you have I'd be saying the same thing though. If I could persistently get oil and afford it, there's no doubt I'd only be smoking flower on occasion. You're living the dream bro

Haha thanks. :)

It took me a while to get here in my life but it was so worth it. %)

I've never had sex sober. I'm ALWAYS high so even when I'm not on anything else I'm high. Then with most of the girlfriends I've had they like to take Codone/Xan/Soma and fuck. Soma (the pills not the mushroom, and I really don't think those mushrooms are even truly the ancient soma) is the BEST sex :D And the only time I EVER take Xanax is if I have a girlfriend that wants to take it. I don't like forgetting all the time, but I do like fucking, even if I can't remember it, lol.

I got a Da Buddha for my birthday :)

Didn't even ask for it, but my step dad got it for me since my other 2 step brothers both have one and said they like it.

I still won't have it for a few days because I can't go home to pick it up, but I'm looking forward to it. I don't think I'd ever personally buy one because I'm much more into glass, but it will still be a cool thing to have. I've never owned a vaporizer of my own. Hoping I'll be able to cut down on bud using it maybe once or twice a day.

Is that some kind of Buddha shaped bong or hookah or something? Happy birthday, by the way.

It's a vaporizer made by the same company that makes the Silver Surver vaporizers if you've heard of those. And thanks man :)

Bud, trees, herb, pot (makes the super stoners mad ;)), weed, kush (even if it's not kush)

When I ask my friends if they want to smoke I ask:
"Wanna blaze"
"Tryna get high?"
"Let's smoke some pot"

Status
Not open for further replies.