View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

NSU

Bluelighter
I recently got ahold of some 2c-i and found it to be a great compound, gentle, fun, introspective.
I combined it with E and acid and all 3 seeemed to work greatly together, 2c-i adding a more relaxed and focused quality to the mdma buzz and the acid depth.A wonderful and insightful experience.
Anyone has had any other 2c-i combinations? I will try next combining 2c-i with Foxy or AMT, anyone sees any potential risks here??

The Old Big and Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

I recently got ahold of some 2c-i and found it to be a great compound, gentle, fun, introspective.
I combined it with E and acid and all 3 seeemed to work greatly together, 2c-i adding a more relaxed and focused quality to the mdma buzz and the acid depth.A wonderful and insightful experience.
Anyone has had any other 2c-i combinations? I will try next combining 2c-i with Foxy or AMT, anyone sees any potential risks here??

i dont know how smart it is to mix a research chemical with other harder drugs, especially other rchem's like foxy. i've found that opiates, beer, nitrous, and kind bud go great with 2ci as expected.

i dont know how smart it is to mix a research chemical with other harder drugs, especially other rchem's like foxy. i've found that opiates, beer, nitrous, and kind bud go great with 2ci as expected.

Watch out combining the 2-CI with AMT because of the possible MAOI reaction. Anything else you should be fine with. It goes great with rollies though.

Watch out combining the 2-CI with AMT because of the possible MAOI reaction. Anything else you should be fine with. It goes great with rollies though.

PhreeX, thanx for moving it to the appropriate place, sorry bout the hassle...
Alucard_X and sweatybee, thanks for the advice, you guys r right, mixing 2 rchems could spell trouble...
And I agree, I did 2c-i with E once and it was just amazing, a perfect sinergy. All you have to do is watch out for the timings, as come up is very different.
With me at least, whenever i take E with anything else, it just overpowers the effects of the other drug, so i try to time the ingestion so both drugs come up at the right time...
Do you guys usually snort 2c-i??The only time I tried to do that, i got the burn of a lifetime, spent 20 minutes seeing stars from the pain...fine afterwards, though...
Do you know if there is any likelyhood of cross-tolerance between 2c-i and other stuff??

PhreeX, thanx for moving it to the appropriate place, sorry bout the hassle...
Alucard_X and sweatybee, thanks for the advice, you guys r right, mixing 2 rchems could spell trouble...
And I agree, I did 2c-i with E once and it was just amazing, a perfect sinergy. All you have to do is watch out for the timings, as come up is very different.
With me at least, whenever i take E with anything else, it just overpowers the effects of the other drug, so i try to time the ingestion so both drugs come up at the right time...
Do you guys usually snort 2c-i??The only time I tried to do that, i got the burn of a lifetime, spent 20 minutes seeing stars from the pain...fine afterwards, though...
Do you know if there is any likelyhood of cross-tolerance between 2c-i and other stuff??

2c-b and -i are those odd compounds in which tolerance seems to be oddly absent, which is a very welcomed quality. Perhaps folks who have done larger amounts frequently could tell you otherwise.

2c-b and -i are those odd compounds in which tolerance seems to be oddly absent, which is a very welcomed quality. Perhaps folks who have done larger amounts frequently could tell you otherwise.

I've snorted very small amounts. Pre-weighed out 5mg doses. It comes on quicker and stronger than oral. I like 2-CI alot. Your right about the timing of the two. You would probably want to peak on E then as your coming down have the 2-CI kick in.

I've snorted very small amounts. Pre-weighed out 5mg doses. It comes on quicker and stronger than oral. I like 2-CI alot. Your right about the timing of the two. You would probably want to peak on E then as your coming down have the 2-CI kick in.

Yeah, that's the perfect timing...and i'll try and follow your advice, 5mgs at a time. I guess that one time i did like 15 mgs at once.
Right on, thanks for the tips, right now i'm trying a combo of 2c-i with mbdb, tell you later how it turns out.
Peace

Yeah, that's the perfect timing...and i'll try and follow your advice, 5mgs at a time. I guess that one time i did like 15 mgs at once.
Right on, thanks for the tips, right now i'm trying a combo of 2c-i with mbdb, tell you later how it turns out.
Peace

Apparently, 2ci and ketamine is an amazing combo. I haven't tried it but I can understand the appeal...

Apparently, 2ci and ketamine is an amazing combo. I haven't tried it but I can understand the appeal...

What dose and timing did you use with the MDMA + 2C-I combo? What dose of 2C-I do you normally take (for a reference point)?
This seems like an interesting combination, if not only for the fact that MDMA + 2C-B is one of the most hyped combos ever. Since I've never seen 2C-B, thats out of the question. 2C-I is so chemically close to 2C-B, that it seems like there could be a similar synergy. The added length and fullness of the 2C-I experience could add to the synergy as well. I'm just speculating anyway... So please tell us more about your experience.

I usually take 1 1/2 or 2 tablets of E but it really depends. Since actual mdma content of street pills is almost impossible to determine, here's my guess : ~120mgs of mdma, and it usually gives me a kick in 45 minutes, after fasting for at least 5 hours. I'm a big guy who has taken mdma over 200 times so maybe i am a bit tolerant.
2C-I usually takes between 60 to 90 minutes to come on so I usually take the mdma tablets, and when I feel they are starting to kick in (T + 30-45 min.), I take 25 mgs of 2C-I, in a cap.
So when I start coming down from mdma, the 2c-i is kicking in, which has been the best so far. I have never crashed on a mdma comedown but I assume the 2C-I pushes you in an even more gentle direction and the sinergy between the 2 drugs is amazing. The more subtle 2c-i enhances the euphoria and warm fuzzy feeling of mdma, while E brings more depth and bodily pleasure to the experience.
Just remeber that the 2c-i will peak in about 2 hours after ingestion and will last for about 4-6 hours, so be prepared in advance to roll/trip for at least 8 hours.
But I cannot recommend this combo enough. great stuff.

I usually take 1 1/2 or 2 tablets of E but it really depends. Since actual mdma content of street pills is almost impossible to determine, here's my guess : ~120mgs of mdma, and it usually gives me a kick in 45 minutes, after fasting for at least 5 hours. I'm a big guy who has taken mdma over 200 times so maybe i am a bit tolerant.
2C-I usually takes between 60 to 90 minutes to come on so I usually take the mdma tablets, and when I feel they are starting to kick in (T + 30-45 min.), I take 25 mgs of 2C-I, in a cap.
So when I start coming down from mdma, the 2c-i is kicking in, which has been the best so far. I have never crashed on a mdma comedown but I assume the 2C-I pushes you in an even more gentle direction and the sinergy between the 2 drugs is amazing. The more subtle 2c-i enhances the euphoria and warm fuzzy feeling of mdma, while E brings more depth and bodily pleasure to the experience.
Just remeber that the 2c-i will peak in about 2 hours after ingestion and will last for about 4-6 hours, so be prepared in advance to roll/trip for at least 8 hours.
But I cannot recommend this combo enough. great stuff.

perfect desrciption and advice NSU! I got really fired up when I read your post. I can't wait for the summer!