• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

Sweatybee, have fun brother, real special stuff. You can throw 2c-i on top of a candyflip too, and it will deppen the experience even more.
I'll post a report on that and on my combo bewteen 2c-i and MBDB later.
Fairnymph, I agree 2ci and K should be great too.

Sweatybee, have fun brother, real special stuff. You can throw 2c-i on top of a candyflip too, and it will deppen the experience even more.
I'll post a report on that and on my combo bewteen 2c-i and MBDB later.
Fairnymph, I agree 2ci and K should be great too.

brother NSU,
Welcome to bluelight! I was wondering when you were going to show up. :)
I'd be thrilled to hear about the MBDB combo. So far, I've found that MBDB is "almost interesting" if it weren't for the shallowness of the trip. If 2C-I can offer depth, then voilá! We have a winner!

Brother Jack, check it out, i've been posting quite a bit...
I've found the best combo to be 2C-I and MDMA, but i'll post an specific trip report later on.
Abrazos
Bwolf

2C-I and K fucking rules! You can flip in and out of the K-hole at will, as the 2C-I lessens the dissociative aspect of ketamine while potentiating all the psychedelic properties. The lessened dissociation allows you to retain a more detailed memory of the ketamine experience. It is much friendlier than the acid-hole.
---5HT-2

2C-I and K fucking rules! You can flip in and out of the K-hole at will, as the 2C-I lessens the dissociative aspect of ketamine while potentiating all the psychedelic properties. The lessened dissociation allows you to retain a more detailed memory of the ketamine experience. It is much friendlier than the acid-hole.
---5HT-2

Great to know 5HT-2, i suspected that they would go together fine, but I don't have any K aroound at this time.
Just as reference, what doses did you use and way of ingestion??

Dosage (me)
T + 0:00 ~8 mg intranasal 2C-I
T + 1:00 ~4 mg intranasal 2C-I
T + 2:00 ~4 mg intranasal 2C-I
T + 3:00 ~300 mg oral ketamine
Dosage (my friend)
T + 0:30 100 mg IM ketamine
We both enjoyed ourselves greatly and will try this combo again as soon as we get more 2C-I.
---5HT-2

Dosage (me)
T + 1:00 ~4 mg intranasal 2C-I
T + 2:00 ~4 mg intranasal 2C-I
T + 3:00 ~300 mg oral ketamine
Dosage (my friend)
T + 0:30 100 mg IM ketamine
We both enjoyed ourselves greatly and will try this combo again as soon as we get more 2C-I.
---5HT-2

2 C-I ?? Is it worth??

Actually I would love to try 2 CB, but unfortunately I don't know any source which sell it..
My question is it worth to try 2 C-I? Is it comparable to 2 CB? What are the differences??
What is the effect of 2 CI? How are the afftereffect??
btw I have already look it up at erowid, I want to here some experiences of our bluelighters, thanks anyway..

mod's note: mega-thread being created. posts focusing on 2C-I from sharp sense's thread are here, while posts focused on 2C-I vs. 2C-B are being split off and merged with a more appropriate thread: here. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally worth it, one of the best psychedelics out there, hands down....AS MGS said, very gentle and warm trip, with a wonderful depth to it.
Yeah, check out MGS's trip reports here and erowid, I filed a few there too and have filed the following, of a combination with LSD here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb1.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=30&t=000813&p=
Matt_himself and erica.smerica have submitted wonderful reports here too...
Great stuff, trust me...

No other psychedelic has helped me like 2C-I has.
I think it is an ideal psychedelic in almost all aspects (the slight headaches at higher doses can be annoying for about 20 minutes...)
As MGS said, your mind stays pretty clear, there is little confusion (until you hit higher doses), and overall is VERY gentle while still being very powerful.
Its my current favorite entheogen, if you are interested in trying phenethylamines, I would recommend 2C-I fully.

No other psychedelic has helped me like 2C-I has.
I think it is an ideal psychedelic in almost all aspects (the slight headaches at higher doses can be annoying for about 20 minutes...)
As MGS said, your mind stays pretty clear, there is little confusion (until you hit higher doses), and overall is VERY gentle while still being very powerful.
Its my current favorite entheogen, if you are interested in trying phenethylamines, I would recommend 2C-I fully.

^^^^^^^^^^^
If you ignore the analogue laws, then 2C-I remains unscheduled. I wouldn't count on it being 'legal' however.

2C-I is much more pleasant that either T7 or T2 in terms of body load, although completely different in terms of the mental effects. It seems to be a great one for social outings because of this. My body feels very nice and I don't get any anxiety or negative mental intrusions on this one. It opens my mind enough to become quite introspective and aware of my inner thoughts and feelings. I feel connected to my environment and to others around me. I can take a walk, go for a bike ride, or a hike and not feel too overwhelmed, even on higher doses of this material.
Thus far, it's my favorite 2C although I'm sure that will change once I get to taste 2C-B.
I have a comparison trip report of 2C-I, T7, and T2 that goes into more detail here on bluelight and on erowid.

2C-I is much more pleasant that either T7 or T2 in terms of body load, although completely different in terms of the mental effects. It seems to be a great one for social outings because of this. My body feels very nice and I don't get any anxiety or negative mental intrusions on this one. It opens my mind enough to become quite introspective and aware of my inner thoughts and feelings. I feel connected to my environment and to others around me. I can take a walk, go for a bike ride, or a hike and not feel too overwhelmed, even on higher doses of this material.
Thus far, it's my favorite 2C although I'm sure that will change once I get to taste 2C-B.
I have a comparison trip report of 2C-I, T7, and T2 that goes into more detail here on bluelight and on erowid.

Thanks a lot for the input you gave me so far. I read most trip reports on erowid and it really seems to be experience worth..
Do you think I could try on my own the first time?
or do you think it would be scary?? I have never had 2 CB, nor 2 ct-2/7 anything from this family. I did shrooms and LSD a few times. But I really had some anxiety and panic on LSD, it wasn't worse but it was one reason I didn't take it any more.
On the one hand users tell how socially they get with 2 CI on the other hand they say they would very much enjoyed on their own. Someone told she could really good energy dance, but most people they rather take it quietly and sit somewhere or they go for a walk.
The out of body experience from morninggloryseed seems really amazing, but you didn't feel really scary when happened, right??
All here say it is quite gentle, do you mean there is no big chance for a bad trip like anxiety and panic?? I love the clear, soft, feeling on MDMA, is it comparable to that. Except a few times I have never had a bad experience on MDMA...
Is it comparable of high dose of MDA with more visuelles??
[ 14 September 2002: Message edited by: sharp sense ]

Originally posted by sharp sense:
Do you think I could try on my own the first time?
Well I'm really not one to talk, because I was a total dumbass with my first phenethylamine experience; I took a whopping dose of 2C-T-7 by myself. Not smart. Don't follow by my example.
It would be best for you to dose with a sitter. But if you insist on not doing so, take a real low dosage. For me, a low dose of 2C-I is around 10 to 12 mg. But I know of three people who are very familiar with 2C-I and find 14 mg to be quite intense. Obviously, reactions to 2C-I vary among different individuals.
The out of body experience from morninggloryseed seems really amazing, but you didn't feel really scary when happened, right??
No I wasn't scared, but I am also very familiar with extreme altered states of consciousness. Between ketamine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and various combinations, I've put myself into some strange spaces. Someone less familiar with OBE's could have been terrified with the intensity I experienced. There just is no way of knowing how you are going to react. The best thing to do would be to take it with a sitter, and try it alone when you are more experienced with the substance.

Although a sitter is a good idea, AND you dont know exactly how your body will react to a chemical, I would say 2C-I is one that would not be frightening to do alone. I found it to be VERY gentle and never once felt overwhelmed, despite the effects.
MGS's advice on a low dose is a good one. Personally, I trip alone much more than with others, I get more out of it, especially with 2C-I... but for your first time, playing it safe is probably the best idea.
I think my two paragraps contradict each other, hehe