Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
By request, here's the DC dope thread (now including Baltimore and Richmond too! - including the Baltimore and DC suburbs as well as the Richmond, VA area).

Rules:
-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!
-Don't be a an idiot.
-No detailed stamp discussion (if they even use stamps in DC, not sure how its sold down there)
-And of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too.

The rules regarding any sort of discussing or even bringing up the names of various stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I'm going to DC on friday and I was thinking about getting heroin there but I'm not going to anymore. So I guess I can't even comment on the dope there. I'm taking a hiatus from doing dope anyways.

Baltimore opiates

So I've been off opiates for around a year but when I was doing them it was always scramble from east Baltimore.. after being addicted to it for pretty much my entire addiction I tried raw like 3 times and realized its soooo much better. Don't get me wrong scramble was real good a few times but moreso shitty then good, have you guys experienced the same?? Too bad opanas suck now, I didn't know how to shoot them back then or I could have stayed out of the cop infested city. Figured as soon as they make them shitty I learn how to do it haha

>>>>> Merged with the DC/ Baltimore dope thread. (Topic not really worthy of its own thread TBH)

Baltimore Heroin

So lately ive been reading and posting in the chicago heroin threadd-- but since baltimore is considered the heroin capital of the united states i think it more then deserves its own thread

You guys know the rules, so no sourcing or hinting at what streets to cop from. But post your stories about what has happened on these crazy streets

Although theres a HUGE open air drug market in Baltimore ive come to the conclusion that the risk involved definately isnt worth it, and as a skinny pale white boy i stand out like a sore thumb in the ghetto neighborhoods you have to go to for deals like this

So therefore im really fortunate to have a couple of reallt good call-and-meet dealers that sell raw by the gram/half gram. And man, the rocky hard gray dope ive been getting is by far the best ive ever had and it immmediately dissolves when it hits water with no extra particles floating around so i know thats another sign of good quality

But i remember what it was like before i had people i could call and meet... and the knockers... oh yes the knockers

For anyone who doesnt know thats what we call the undercover narcotics cops down here that are dressed in plain clothes and will jump out out of nowhere after you cop.. and if youre somewhere where no one can see you like an alley they will beat the shit out of you

One time i got pulled up by the knockers and searched in the middle of the street... when they went to look down my pants to see if i had any drugs stashed down there i warned the guy i had my dick pierced just so he knew it wasnt drugs in my pants that he saw/felt

He told me that he wasnt going to fondle me and i said "well i wasnt sure how you guys did things down here" which was the wrong thing to say he flipped the fuck out and slammed me against the car while handcuffed haha. Lucky we were on a street with a lot of people or he would of fucked me up which he had no problem admitting to me

I was actually dirty that day too but it was hidden really well inside the car so they didn't find it and had to let me go :)

I narrowly got out of there though, i stupidly lied about what house i came out of when they clearly saw which one it was and the guy was real close to locking me up just for lying about that and being a smartass about them fondling people

What do you guys think of baltimores scramble though? The rush seems to be better then raw but it doesnt last as long and basically everything else is better with raw besides the rush in my experience

Oh and mods i know theres a dc/baltimore heroin thread but please leave this as a seperate, exclusicely baltimore thread-- like i said being the heroin capital of the US it deserves its own thread :)

I just realized i posted this in other drugs but it should be in the north american board, can a modbmove it please?? Thanks :)

Other Drugs --> North and South American Social and Drug Discussion

Two Words: The Wire.

Things can get pretty crazy in the Baltimore drug scene. The cops have absolutely no respect for users or dealers. If you ever backtalk or touch a cop you're in for a fine lickin'. They make a living arresting people, and as long as the arrest numbers are up, they are "fighting the drug problem". It isn't hard to find the corners, the towers, or the low rises. Don't try to beat the dealers or you will get beat yourself.
IMO Baltimore would be much better off with a "Hamsterdam", which is an area where drugs can be bought and sold without interference. The police are there to break up disputes and serve as a general lookout for major crime. Also to help users who are overdosing
All I know about the types there are: Yellow Tops, WMD, Mistletoe, Bin Laden, Brokeback, Greenhouse Gas, Pandemic, Bird Flu, and Sheed Wallace. I have no idea if any of those are real brand names.

Anyway, sorry if this is a useless post. But it is all I know about the Baltimore heroin trade, and apparently The Wire does a very realistic impression.

Two Words: The Wire.

Things can get pretty crazy in the Baltimore drug scene. The cops have absolutely no respect for users or dealers. If you ever backtalk or touch a cop you're in for a fine lickin'. They make a living arresting people, and as long as the arrest numbers are up, they are "fighting the drug problem". It isn't hard to find the corners, the towers, or the low rises. Don't try to beat the dealers or you will get beat yourself.
IMO Baltimore would be much better off with a "Hamsterdam", which is an area where drugs can be bought and sold without interference. The police are there to break up disputes and serve as a general lookout for major crime. Also to help users who are overdosing
All I know about the types there are: Yellow Tops, WMD, Mistletoe, Bin Laden, Brokeback, Greenhouse Gas, Pandemic, Bird Flu, and Sheed Wallace. I have no idea if any of those are real brand names.

Anyway, sorry if this is a useless post. But it is all I know about the Baltimore heroin trade, and apparently The Wire does a very realistic impression.

If anyone doesnt know then the yellow tops hes talking about is when raw comes in vials with that color
top/cork type thing. I've gotten soft coke/rocks in these same kimd of vials too so its not psszz×

Packaging exclusive to just smack, actually ive seen crack in them Way more then anything else

sorry for makimg this 2 seperate messages my phones being a bitch

When i went to type this msg though the word "way" autocorrected to "wwjd" hahaha

So what would jesus do? Baltimores heroin if he wanted the finest there is and ;)

so its considered the capital of the country eh? i 'guess' thats a good thing lol...as that where i just recently started getting mine from. I agree entirely that the initial rush seems to be stronger than the raw i get from DC (haven't had Boddymore raw) but doesn't last as long. don't seem to get the nodding like i do with the raw...as sometimes that knocks my ass out hard! i also only insufflate it

So far, no incidents, stories, or anything for me (knock on wood!) as luckily its a buddy who actually knows the people/does the transaction so i never have to get out of the car, and its also in a decent area of the city where we're not out of place with the locals.

Is there a way to tell between some of the different types you listed (besides the 'yellow top' that you ofc described)?

you live IN the city jones-in_J? or north or south of it? i don't know.... i don't want to break the rules and not sure if asking what city you live in is doing so or not... guess its just a habit to inquire as to the city of residence anytime i come across anyone in any online setting when they are from same state as I.

Last edited:
so its considered the capital of the country eh? i 'guess' thats a good thing lol...as that where i just recently started getting mine from. So far, no incidents or anything (knock on wood!) as luckily its a buddy who actually knows the people/does the transaction so i never have to get out of the car, and its also in a decent area of the city where we're not out of place with the locals.

Is there a way to tell between some of the different types you listed (besides the 'yellow top' that you ofc described)?

you live in the city jones-in_J? or north or south of it? i don't know.... i don't want to break the rules and not sure if asking what city you live in is doing so or not... guess its just a habit anytime i come across anyone in any online setting to ask that when they from same state as I.

I don't see a problem with you asking thatt, i live about half an hour north of the city in bel air, and of course i have to travel closer to the city to get my dope

As for the different types its always either raw or scramble that ive seen.. raw can either come in vials with the different colored tops or in small baggys... or when youre buying it by weight like me (half grams/grams) i get it in the corner of a sandwich bag torn off amd tied with a knot

Then theres scramble which comes in whats called a 00 gel capsule normally... basically just a clear capsule - thats the only way ive ever seen scramble packaged. It gives a better rush then raw dope but besides that pretty much everything else about raw is better (assuming youre getting good raw of course) but i feel like raw is waaaaay more BANG

Wh

for your buck (pun intended :) )

Ive heard a thousand different names given to scramble but the packaging isnt actually labeled to coorespond.. its always just a clear capsulee-- whereas in other citys like philly where they have it wrapped in wax paper with a stamp on it and they may call it batman and its got a pic of the actual batman logo... here its just a clear capsule with no indication of its "name" aside from the guys on the corner telling you its name

Some differebt ones ive had/seen are dedication, donald trump, i cant feel my face (haha), homicide, dipset

Sorry im high you probably know most of what i just said haha. But yea my deals these days are done in a really decent part of the city wherrbe the knockers aren't around every corner

I definately don't miss having to go to the hood and risking ending up in general bookings! !!! Which ive actually never even been to by the hair on my chinny chin chin ;)

ahh ok cool I am in Bowie (recently Crofton). yeah its the 'caps' that i get in the gel capsules.

thank goodness me either (again...knock on wood!) and only had 1 close call where they searched my car, thankfully not too extensively, and didn't come across my hiding spot. wasn't in the city though (Anne Arundel) because i've heard the city cops freakin TEAR your car apart hardcore.

Ok yea thats scramble then. Most of the scramble ive gotten has been just "OK", ive only had scramble that was completely killer from this oneguy but hes not around anymore unfortunately :(

But id take the raw im getting now over that real good ass scramble even any day

Arrrgh im trying to conserve wut i got but all this talk makes me want to load up a fat ass shot :) maybe in a few minutes i will scratch that itch!

yeah its def the scramble....i meant if you can tell difference between the diff names they give em, ie. WMD, Pandemic, etc.

i definitely feel you on the 'itch'...i loaded up today so wouldn't have to go back up until (hopefully) end of the week...but i'm no good at conserving myself and i just know i'm going to blow through these way before i had intended to lol.. and certainly not off to a good pace tonight since i got home with it!

yeah its def the scramble....i meant if you can tell difference between the diff names they give em, ie. WMD, Pandemic, etc.

i definitely feel you on the 'itch'...i loaded up today so wouldn't have to go back up until (hopefully) end of the week...but i'm no good at conserving myself and i just know i'm going to blow through these way before i had intended to lol.. and certainly not off to a good pace tonight since i got home with it!

Ohh nah man thats one bad thing about the dope out heree, since theres not actual stamps on it they just make up whatever name they want or falsely give it a name of some well known killer lol.

And nice dude, ive been thinking about getting some scramble to mix with my raw, that way i get all the better stuff about raw with the scramble rush :)

Also it seems like with scramble no matter what you get a rush no matter how muxh youve done that day

Raw makes your tolerance skyrocket though

I hate how bad my tolerance is now, i just loaded up what i expected to be a KO shot and hardly got anything from it :(

So I'm guessing scramble is just slang for cut H that comes individually bagged?

Status
Not open for further replies.