Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good old Bmore Scramble... It's as easy to get as a six pack of beer on the East side... I miss those days... Had two guys on rotation with just a phone call... They usually had the same stuff... At least it was hard to tell the difference... Tools were a bigger pain in the ass to acquire than the dope...

Yea definately a love/hate relationship haha. He ended up coming thru the nezt moorning though so i got my gram and a half :Dits back to the dope he had when i first met him too which is by FAR the best ive eger had.. which actually almost cost me my job yesterday lmao i did a shot before coming in and was easy as fuck to tell i was high as a kite hahaha but they called and paod for a cab to take me home yesterday and another one to take me back to my car this mornimg lmao. Im always this lucky with everythijg haha its awesome

But to answer your question i live in bel air, its the county like 30 minutes away from the city. I hear DC has open air market as well (though its def way bigger in baltimore. I havent done the whole blind copping thing in forever though amd dont plan on doing it ever again its eay too risky. Im more concerned about the knockers then the dealer doin something to me though... (if anyone doesnt know the undercover street clothed undercover narcotics cops are called knockers here) and they will pop up out of nowhere and fuck you up... especoally if they catch you in an alley with no whitnesses around amd they know you wemt down there to cops

But to answer your question i live in bel air, its the county like 30 minutes away from the city. I hear DC has open air market as well (though its def way bigger in baltimore. I havent done the whole blind copping thing in forever though amd dont plan on doing it ever again its eay too risky. Im more concerned about the knockers then the dealer doin something to me though... (if anyone doesnt know the undercover street clothed undercover narcotics cops are called knockers here) and they will pop up out of nowhere and fuck you up... especoally if they catch you in an alley with no whitnesses around amd they know you wemt down there to cops

Yeah, copping blind on the street like that is risky business. You're just asking for trouble. I mean..I've done it on multiple occasions when desperate, in a new city, or with no connects.. but there's just so much that can go wrong—from under covers, to getting straight burned, etc. etc. Definitely should be a last resort.

Yea, especially when youre a skinny pale white guy like me i look real out of place in the neighborhoods you have to go to for that in baltimore where its all black, and the cops are real quick to pull me up for that reason alone. In new york where you are it seems like its sp diverse that you could get away with it... def not the case in baltimore

Ive otnly been to NY once but when i was there they had drug dogs with what i think was the gang unit in the subway so they aall were carrying big crazy ass rifles, id hate to be taken down by them lol

From DC, started using there when swim was a teenager in the late 70s. #4 dillies off the street was the thing for white folks then, on corners that are now fully gentrified, but remembered fondly by us old hands. not old enough to recall the $1dope balloons, but all the users who showed me the ropes talked 'em up continually ...
Today swim is in the 'burbs and could get in and out of the DC corners easily. Know multiple delivery connects, etc. Do all swimming business in Baltimore, west side raw. You can get robbed or busted just as easily in either city, so driving an extra hour for high quality is what most everyone who has the option does. From Richmond, West Virginia, everywhere else, too.

Finding a smart street type and working up to meeting someone in a tourist area via a phone call is the eventual goal if swiy can afford it. Get a bundle or two, build some trust and rapport, talk to the guy who runs the courtyard or corner, swiy can get it set up pretty quick. Cops want us there to watch baseball or buy crab cakes, wont give any trouble at all and swiy can get back on the highway and out of town in a hot minute. Only reason to cop in DC is if you're a local street junkie without a car and two dollars short...

EDIT: BTW, if you are new and white in DC, it's pretty hard to figure out where to hook up. The 'ask a panhandler or hooker with big swollen hands' routine works anywhere, but more risky in DC than other places. The cops literally block off every entrance and exit to specific neighborhoods and won't let you in if you can't prove you live there or have legit business. Chief Lanier doesn't seem to care much about the constitution, so you can find out where those neighborhoods are by looking for Washington Post articles about how the ACLU is up in arms about whatever gestapo tactics they are currently using. But if you find out where to go via this method, you'll run into the gestapo sooner or later. It's not like it used to be, with what used to be some of the worst neighborhoods in the USA now yuppified and milk white and the classic dope corners with easy freeway access long gone.

Last edited:
Hey, just so you know we don't SWIM here, this isn't a pool... Just say "me" or "I", you're not fooling anyone with that and it just looks confusing

Ive otnly been to NY once but when i was there they had drug dogs with what i think was the gang unit in the subway so they aall were carrying big crazy ass rifles, id hate to be taken down by them lol

I'm pretty sure that the dogs in NY, the ones in the subways and grand central, are trained to sniff out explosives and shit..not drugs. I did some research and most dogs are either trained in one or the other, as to not confuse them. It would make sense too because I have on more than one occasion walked right past those army dudes/cops and dogs, with pockets filled with drugs, and they didn't make so much as a peep.

Or maybe, they are trained to smell drugs but only when commanded to.. I don't know. All I know is that they never do anything when I walk by with drugs.. I've never tried walking by with a bomb...so that might be different? Hah.

Assault rifles and dogs, sounds more like port a authority to me than DEA or something

DC: Apparently there are a bunch of DC types here that prefer to lurk. I can't tell you via PM where to go. Hopefully the following will be viewed by the mods as anti-sourcing and harm reduction:

There is a housing development in SE described in a bunch of recent Washington Post and Times articles. AFAIK you can't and never could buy dope there, and it's in the absolutely worst part of town. Lots of shootings and robberies, hence the articles. All they sell there is reefer, crack, and Newport cigarettes dipped in PCP.

Oh shit I remember reading about those safety zones. I just found a picture of the sign I saw someone post on here a while back.

NSZsign.jpg

Oh shit I remember reading about those safety zones. I just found a picture of the sign I saw someone post on here a while back.

NSZsign.jpg

Thats bullshit. Basically overrides them having to have probably causee/reason to pull you over amd search you

I love how they make laws tobsupposedly protect our rights and privacy then they make other laws that say "buuuuut if we really need to we're gonna do wjat we want anyway

Basically overrides them having to have probably causee/reason to pull you over amd search you
The people who have to live there get it worst - the rest of us can go elsewhere. The signs were the PD's response to public outcry from when they blocked off the neighborhoods without them. Trinidad (a giant neighborhood, multiple square miles - no need to delete the name) community activists raised hell and the ACLU got involved, but the only thing that changed was the signs. They effectively give them the 'right' to yank you out of your car and tear it apart on the way out, make you convince them that you have a legit reason before they'll let you go in, etc. If you want to visit granny and you have out of state plates, you'll get the same treatment a criminal would. Just not right, IMO.

If you are attempting to do something illegal in DC and you see a sign like that, turn around. Dope sick at home is better than dope sick in the Central Cellblock.

Im ACTUALLY COPYING AND PASTING FROM THE TOP 10 DOPE CITIES FORUM THAT I POSTED IN AND A MOD DIRECTED ME HERE.

New on bluelight so bear with me. I have done 30's and opana for a while , hav never had a daily habit , was more a twice a month type of user. But i deveelpoed a crazy tolerance cause i kept pushing the amount i was doing so i ended needing 200 mg just to feel anything . I tried opana for the first time while driving in md and knocked over a telephone pole and caught a dwi( btw telephone poles cost 17,000$ i shit myself when i saw the bill). But i still fuck around once a month or so im trying to step it up to the big bad boy. But no contacts no nothing, without sourcing or anything if i was to go to baltimore do they just flag you down in a car in broad daylight or do you go at certain times? Whats the ling, how do i keep it cool. Im street smart , i grew up next to 2 housing projects in naptown,md. BUt going cold into bmore is a dqaunting task you know. Oh also i got va tags on the car so idk if thats a way to hot cuse of the cops or dudes will know what your there for . Also getting robbed ive been through it a bunch but not for this and usually its kids or teenagers that boldly run up to you and start some weird sh with you trying to get you to giveyou the loot .

so i live in northern virginia an did dope on and off and hadnt for months but someone i work with told me he and some buddies have a reliable connect in baltimore who they just go to his house for grams and its always great tan, brown, or tanish white. so weve chilled a few times and it has been great dope but i dont understand bc when ive gone up there early this year i hit the notorious street corners like *sorry, no discussion of specific corners, streets, cop spots, etc* in that area an copped great looking shit easily it was tan rocks both times and dissolved into a dark solution i thought it was going to be amazing but it was the weakest dope ive ever gotten BOTH times i copped off the corners, an from what ive heard shit on the corners is most often widespread and the same at all corners so i just stopped going. but my friend from work hasnt been answering his phone and i think is quitting his job where we work together soo im thinking about trying my luck again with the corners..any recommendations to any that actually have at least good scramble or is it still all shit?

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone else got messaged by that green ligher chick near bmore asking for sources i highly discourage you from giving her any

Just think hiw easy itd be forban undercover tobmakeb an account, ask for a source and get to bust your man. I get wanting to help a fellow dope fiend but tye potebtial negatives of "heloingvsomeone out" far outweighs the karna of helping them

Like the one dudes usernake is, bmorecareful guys ;)

Yea i reported it.

Sounded like an undercover in "her" pm honestly

Im sure "she'll" probly read this... all i have to say is mother fuck the po-lice :)

ur not talking about me are u bud? cus im not a girl at all..and certainly never pm'd u

Status
Not open for further replies.