Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ robbery city for real, never been actually robbed (although I was outside when my friend got robbed by 3 dudes, one a dealer, at gunpoint and forced to get naked - why they wanted a short fat old guy naked is beyond me) but definitely burnt. Yeah street copping in dc is just really not worth it cause on top of that if you do find something it's usually scramble or 'bone' which is pretty much the same thing, or 'raw' that's actually scramble or bone.

Reminds me of this scene from The Wire.

Im so broke it hurts right now. Gettin direct deposit next friday but im bout to beg them to cut me a check for this friday. Started a new job and right of the bat met a woodbridge dope contact, wants me to test his new package out for free, i of course accepted, gonna try it tommorow, but no copping money sucks.

from what ive heard from Richmond folks, ( i was locked up with quite a few of them) the dope is almost on par with Baltimore. But im not sure if they have the new shit that ive been gettin lately.. some very folks on this board can testify to the amazing potency.. But from what i also read on this site, it seems that the east coast in general, or those of us with good connections, are all getting a new stronger potency dope. I hope it stays this way.

Yeah it's in pg aa and howard *snip* sorry that's getting a bit specific. Discussing streets, corners, etc, is not permitted. General information is allowed however. -NT
^ oh sorry I worded that a little off, the first part was just in regard to where laurel is haha. Although there probably is dope to be found here, there's definitely quite a few hookers and there's also a couple guys who work at the racetrack that used to use but are on subs now (as far as I know anyway, one in particular is a little sketchy to be clean but ya never know). I did used to have a guy who lived around here but last I heard he got busted big time (he would drive around with ALL his stuff IN THE CAR with him - which was convenient cause he'd make up any size bag for you but not convenient if you get pulled over :( it was pretty mediocre stuff anyway but it's always good to have backup dealers). Also in regards to police and getting robbed, they'll pretty much just laugh at you if you get robbed while looking for drugs, even if you deny that's what you were doing they can usually tell what's up anyway. I knew a guy who called them to tell them that a hooker stole his crack (<--- yes, someone is that dumb. In fact i swear i saw a similar scenario on cops one time so theres actually at least TWO people that are that dumb) and they told him that either he could suck it up or that they could come arrest him. I guess it's just one of the inherent risks of drug use :(

To all the cats talking about Richmond VA dope scene, I can attest to the the quality of the dope and it is pretty damn good. Usually a light tan powder of which a point or two will get even a decent junkie good if not get them a nice little rush. .5 will pretty much have most people floored with a powerful rush. I don't really know about the dope scene being dangerous as I have never had any problems but my people and I only cop from people we know or through people we know and not off the street so that probably helps. Although some of the hoods we go to...particularly south of the river feel pretty damn sketchy. But in general there is dope all over this city, even out into the counties.

Tried some dc shit over the weekend. Got a gram of grey and white rock. God damn it was god, , shot .1 and was chillin. I shot up yesterday and have been high for like 24 hours .

Yea it can be like that in maryland too, many stories i heard of cops beating ppl up or robbing you . Thats the first place i got offered dope 7 years ago south richmond . I lived in prince edward county and worked in chesterfield county. There was alot of dope i heard about but i didnt do opiates then.

Cops in Baltimore County think they're on The Wire. The attitude they take with party people is that everyone is a crackhead, and that human respect is unnecessary. If you ever come in contact with them, do not engage them. They will likely beat you up and try to knock drugs out of your person, in a flimsy attempt to circumvent the 4th Amendment (illegal search and seizure). Unless you got witnesses, you won't likely be able to bring a case against them either. So I say disengage. There are a few officers in particular there who have a history of this. I really wouldn't be shocked if they're on some drugs as well.

If cops were smarter, they would be decent criminals.

i copped in nw i think, it was a mixed neighborhood,. It definately wasnt ne or se. At first . 1 ave me a serious rush but wadnt to lkong of a high , then a shot , point 2 and eas hgh for a while, kept nodding out and dropping the needle on the floor.

i copped in nw i think, it was a mixed neighborhood,. It definately wasnt ne or se. At first . 1 ave me a serious rush but wadnt to lkong of a high , then a shot , point 2 and eas hgh for a while, kept nodding out and dropping the needle on the floor.

I think I know where you went. Meh.

i would hope not, unless you know the same person. I think its new york city shit from what ive been told.

NEGATIVE 300 IN THE BANK ACCOUNT. dONT EVEN KNOW WHEN ILL BE GETTING HIGH AGAIN. bUT THAT DC WAS NOT BAD AT ALL. NEED TO TRY MY NEW WOODBRIDGE CONTACT THOUGH.

Ah man I got that exact same shit last week in Baltimore. That shit was amazingly strong huh? I couldn't believe how high that shit got me...at one point I completely blacked out and woke up hours later on the floor. Also, keep in mind that I have a pretty high opiate tolerance so I just sniffed a bunch a once and that shit just floored me. Ahhh memories haha. Today I got a fat half gram of some nice light tan raw dope. Really good shit too but nowhere near that white rock shit.

Yea the shit i got in dc was hrey /white rock though. But it did smack me when i did .2. The last time i went to bmore it was the tan colour stuff and that has always been good. Newgirl is a fed, id bet that.

yea i was told to try here ,basically i got some dope yesterday from maryland from a friend it was off white kinda fucking chalky ,came in really small blue baggies ,a friend had to be given narcan from one bag ....basically i was told snort dont shoot ...so i did snort most of it and i was fucking high/out of it till about 1 or so today ,and i couldnt sleep just lay there and do the dream/nod thing ...i got one bag left that ima try tomorra ,maybe half a bag up the nose but jesus was the body load strong,my hearing was fucked up as well as my sight

wasnt chunked up ,but had very small pieces that needed crushing and got really powdery...

Yea the shit i got in dc was hrey /white rock though. But it did smack me when i did .2. The last time i went to bmore it was the tan colour stuff and that has always been good. Newgirl is a fed, id bet that.

Yeah man I had the exact same shit in Bmore last week. I've had it before too but it's really rare. Easily some of the best dope i've ever had though. Two lines and i'm blasted. That light tan shit isn't rare at all though in Bmore. It's good shit too...i'm never dissapointed when I get that stuff. My dealer has the light tan 85% of the time, 10% he has amazingly strong dope (usually golden brown or white/gray rock), 4% he has average shit, and very rarely (1% of the time) he has bad dope. I'm sure the dope scene is DC is similar just not as open and more dangerous.

iTS OLD HEADS OR STR8 POEPL SELLING IN DC. i DONT THINK THEY TRUST YOUNG DUDES IN DC . bUT YEA IT LOOKED THE BOMB, GREY SUPER HARD ROCK. ALTHOUGH THE LAST SHOT WASNT AS GOOD, BUT THAT COULDA BEEN FROM THE TOLERANCE BUILD

Enough caps lock please. This is not like OMG MY F1r5T T1M3 0N TH3 1NT3RW3B5!!!!!!11111

Status
Not open for further replies.