• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

CH i just wanna ask one thing.. are you still on bupe regularly?
i only ask because you used to be happy or act happy when we used to chat all the time about making solutions of different types and being sterile the whole time, it was even you who taught me about micron filters in the wayy beginning.. you just seemed like a different person then than you do now.

Just realized when my legs started tingling that I took Seroqil instead of Motrin fml they look the same and were in same bottle.

I now have severe restless legs and feel fucking weird fml

I read legs tingling and was gonna be all like orgasm? But seroquel.... DOH

Just realized when my legs started tingling that I took Seroqil instead of Motrin fml they look the same and were in same bottle.

I now have severe restless legs and feel fucking weird fml

Seroquel looks like motrin? Why do you keep similar looking pills in the same bottle?

CH i just wanna ask one thing.. are you still on bupe regularly?
i only ask because you used to be happy or act happy when we used to chat all the time about making solutions of different types and being sterile the whole time, it was even you who taught me about micron filters in the wayy beginning.. you just seemed like a different person then than you do now.

Yes I am only using bupe.

If I don't get to IV heroin tonight, I'm giving up hope in ever getting to do it again.

And I'm totally happy with bupe as a drug.

I'm pretty sure I just cannot stand having PTSD anymore.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble sleeping as you just took Seroquel.

@CH I'm sorry you're not feeling well, does your doctor know all this or are you just self medicating?

i want more memes~!!!

how's your day been kayla?? good i hope :)

what about yours trip..how is the morphine and lyrica treating you?? im on a similar combo but heroin instead of morphine and gabapentin and etizolam instead of lyrica. i wish i had lyrica though...

what about you triccomb? any good drugs today

If I don't get to IV heroin tonight, I'm giving up hope in ever getting to do it again.

well i dont have that disorder so i can't compare to me having bipolar disorder but if the depressions are anything alike (i'll bet they are) they always end and you feel better again, just fight your way through the darkness until you're back in the light you were in back then.
i know PTSD is post traumatic stress disorder and doesn't say depression in it but i know for a fact that stress brings on derpression after too long, just wait for it to end and if you need someone to talk to my PM box is always open.

All the doctors want to give me is zoloft, the only drug (SSRI's) that seems to encourage severe suicidal ideation when you get off of it, even with tapering. At least for what I've taken in life.

Zoloft is a horrible drug and I would never willingly take it again.

I have PTSD on top of several other psychiatric disorders.

You can and will get past it.

All the doctors want to give me is zoloft, the only drug (SSRI's) that seems to encourage severe suicidal ideation when you get off of it, even with tapering. At least for what I've taken in life.

Zoloft is a horrible drug and I would never willingly take it again.

try imipramine if you really wanna go on a good antidepressant.
dont go on ssrt's, snri's or any in between. tryciclics are the only way to go IMO/IME

You've only tried one medication for PTSD? There are other options!
Have you tried elavil?

Okay, you don't like antidepressants, what about tegretol? I'm guessing you don't like antipsychotics either though. You really should have a more open mind if you wanna treat this medically.

fuck anti-depressants...go for some ketamine / MXE....they arre the best AD's i have ever tried